Chapter 2 .

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 22/11/12 . 


I looked up to see who tapped me on my shoulder and I saw no one . Strange ,  I thought I felt something tapping on my shoulders , not caring I continued to look at my camera to see if the photo's came out well . I said to myself outloud ,

hmm .. he does look good looking . well ..

Then I heard footsteps at the back of me , when I turn back to see what was it , there was no one . Am I going crazy ? Am I losing my sanity ? How is all of this possible ?! ._.  I started to panic , I was thinking of all the super natural things that could happen . Like ghosts and whatnot . I've seen it in movies , is it happening to me ? And what's worst , in the morning ?! AHHHH  , this can't be happening . no , ANDWAE ! (No !) .

 

I was freaking out by myself there when something hit me . It was a piece of paper ball crumbled up . It wasn't big , it was quite petite (small) . I opened it and it said there , "Anneyong ! ^.^" I froze . What ? I didn't think it was anything supernatual but I was wondering who was there . My friends are too lazy to get up this late , I've tried before to bring them here with me but that was the first and last . My parents , hmm .. they couldn't care less . Who else could it be ? I got up , took my tripod and said outloud .

"LOOK , WHOEVER YOU ARE . I'm not afraid of you , I have a tripod , that hurts very much if you get hit by it . COME OUT NOW AND SHOW YOURSELF !"

Slowly I see Taemin showing himself , he was hiding behind the tree behind me . Now I really couldn't believe my eyes . What is SHINee's Taemin doing here ? He was there a moment ago . What is he doing in front OF me ?

"uh- I .. I can explain" Taemin said nervously. "You're .. can't be . You're SHINee's Taemin aren't you ?" I said directly . Wait  , why am I nervous ? HE's the one in the wrong ! I shouldn't be nervous , he should. hmm.. "Did I scare you ? " Taemin said smiling . "Well , yes you did ! What were you thinking ?" I said raising my voice a little bit . " Mianhaeyo .. I didn't mean to ."Taemin said with a sincere voice . "It's okay but I was just wondering , what are you doing here ? as in , in front of me ? RIGHT NOW ? " I asked with a more calmer tone . "Oh ! SHINee is having a photoshoot here ! " Taemin said with his face as bright as the sun .

That's not what I meant . Babo-yah . I meant what were you doing throwing paper balls at me as though we're buddies . Aishhhh chincha .(really) 

"You know .. You can put down that tripod now . I'm not going to eat you am I ? " ^-^ Taemin said playfully . "Oh yeah . Sorry !" I said while putting down my tripod . "well it's your fault , you tried to scare me " I said playfully . "Can I sit beside you ?"Taemin asked while coming near me . "Uhm .. yeah sure sit . " I said while sitting down .

Taemin : so , did you find the paper ball cute ? ^-^

You : What ? CUTE ? I got the shock of my life ! ._.

Taemin : yahh .. chinchaaa ? 

You : You know , your pretty eyes , have bad vision . Didn't you see me freak out ? 

Taemin : you did ? I was too busy staring at your fac- 

You : Staring at my what ? -leans closer towards Taemin-

Taemin : staring at your , fabulous bag ! 

You : What ? Bag ? ahahaha , you're weird . I like that .

Taemin : -blushes- So I have to go now ! Nice meeting you ! -rubs head-

And that was it . I thought I was dreaming . Man that was a great dream if it was . But it was definitely reality . I looked back at my things and realize I have to live this life while a guy that is just a few years older is living a dream of a rockstar . If I was accepted back then , that could be me now . That could be me getting fans .. Ah SNAP OUT OF IT _____.  I was never meant to be a rockstar or a popstar . 

 

Taemin's POV . {point of view }

Her eyes were just , so pretty . And her hair ! It was  just perfectly falling into place on her shoulders .She was so bubbly and live . I've never seen a girl like that before . -pouts-

"YAH TAEMIN-AH ! what are you doing hmm ? " Jonghyun said while putting his hand on my shoulder . "Hyung , have you ever met a girl , so pretty that you were just in a daze not caring about your surroundings .. ?" I said while staring at that girl I met a moment ago . 

"OH NO ! I FORGOT TO ASK HER NAME ! AHHHH , I'M SO STUPID ! babo . babo . babo ! " I said outloud .

After saying that outloud Key , Minho and Onew's attention focused on me while shouting at the same time "WHAT GIRL?!?!" 

"Hyung , I met a girl a moment ago , she was right ther-" -Points at the place you were at but you were gone.

"Eyh !? Hyung ! she was there just now !" I said in a shock . Where did she go ? What's her number ? how old is she ? When Will I see her again ? Why isn't she there anymore ?  "Yah Taemin-ah , maybe you were just tired from the bus ride . And you were halluscinating all this while hmm ?" Minho said while patting Taemin on the back. "NO HYUNG ! SHE WAS REALLY THERE A MOMENT AGO ! she was taking photos of me !" I said in a much louder voice . "Aish , Taemin-ah , forget about it . We don't see any girl anywhere ! Let's get ready for our shoot ! " Key said while grabbing me to fix my shirt.

I really did see her . Why won't hyungs believe me ?

 

Back to your POV . {Point of view}

Hmmm .. since my class doesn't start until 1.00 p.m. I could walk around and take photos ! Yeah ! that sounds like a great idea ! So I walked around the park , and saw a lot of flowers that was just planted a few days ago . Finally they are planting out plants that I could take photos of . I tried to find the right angle and stood there for about fifteen minutes figuring out the right angle to take the flower of . 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kyaa ! these look great ! Oops , over praising myself again . hahaha . I bet Mr.David will be blown off seeing this . Considering that I skipped a few assignments helping my mom out . She's not feeling well these few days . but now she's better and I can take photos again ! 

Taemin's POV {Point of view}

"Stop looking around Taemin-ah ! She's not there ! She doesn't even exist ! " Key said with an annoyed tone .

Why won't no one believe me ? I really did saw her ! She's definitely not like the rest . She doesn't go crazy when she sees me , instead she tries to hit me with a tripod . Wait .. is that something to be happy about ? Kya nevermind . As long as I know how she looks like . ^-^

"Taemin -ah , I believe you " Minho whispered to me . 

"Yah ! CHINCHAAAA ?!" I said while jumping out of my seat .  "Nae . Chinchaa (Yes , really) " Minho said while smiling. See this is why I like Minho-Hyung , he's always there for me ! kekeke . Kamsahamida hyung ! (thank you hyung!)

Jonghyun's POV {Point of view}

How cute , Taemin really thinks a girl would be taking photos of him . Kekeke . Taemin -ah , who would believe you ? Your story was so childish ! 

I was looking around when suddenly I saw a girl taking photos of flowers across there . She looks pretty . Could she be .. Could she be the girl Taemin's been talking about ?