Chapter 10

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 25/11/12 . 


(Your POV)

There you were walking around your college for the very last time . You used to dread going to college . But somehow you felt like you're going to miss this place . By hook or by crook you feel you're going to miss waking up early in the morning , pushing yourself out of bed just for the sake of going to college . You have the feeling of not leaving your bestfriend , your crush , can't believe you're thinking this but even Mr.David .

Yet ,in Korea you know you'll never find an amazing yet intimidating teacher like him .

So you walked pass by the halls , looking at the bulletin board at the "The eyes of ________ college" . You see a photo of you, your crush , with the rest of your photography gang along with Mr.David posing with their own cameras . Your eyes stopped at one particular photo which is a photo of you , your crush and Mr.David alone at the garden by the bench . You being in the middle of both your crush and your teacher . You took out your camera and snapped a photo of the bulletin board , especially that photo .

Then you feel an arm around your shoulders . "Looks like you're going to be missing all of us ." Mr.David said while letting out a sigh . You look at him and his arms were around your shoulder . Since he's taller than you , you had to look up to see his face and he was looking at the bulletin board . Somehow , he knows who your crush is and sometimes help you . He helps by always pairing you two for pair assignments , asking you to bring him along whenever he asked you to do something for him, making him stay back together whenever he asks you to stay back . Guess if he never helped you , you two wouldn't have the chance to spend so much time together .Eventhough Mr.David is one whacky teacher with a vocabulary that doesn't make sense , you admit he's the best teacher you've met . By all means you don't want to let all of that go , but you got to.

You didn't know what to do so you just stared at that photo of you , your crush and your teacher . 

(Mr.David's POV)
I can't believe I'm actually thinking this but , I'm going to miss this spoilt brat right here . Not that she's spoilt , or a brat . I just call her that for fun , and she calls me mean and intimidating for no reason . Wait there is a reason . I AM quite intimidating now that I think about it . Anyways , this is her last day here before she packs up and get out of here . 

She's one of the ace in the class and she actually does her work . And she cares about EVERYONE in the class . The last time I checked myself as a kid , I hated everyone . And I wanted TO kill everyone . Not that I did , I just thought I wanted to .
She's the one student I could count on , she'd never complain whenever I tell her to stay back to help . When I ask other brats they run out of the class as though they're a turkey and I'm going to eat them for Thanksgiving . She looks like she's going to have a hard time letting go of that boy . That's why I prepared this for her .

"Take it ." I said while looking at her . "take ? Take what ?" She asked while scratching her head .
Me : Take the memories with you .
_______ : What memories ?
Me : You honestly have no memories here ? Heartless kid .
_______ : Of course I have memories here ! How can I bring the memories with me ? When they're IN me ?

In her ? What does she mean ?
Me : Hey kid , speak English I can understand would ya ?-pats her head-
_______ : I don't need to take them with me when they're already in me , here .-places hand at her heart- Right here . They're all in here . And I can replay them by closing this -uses index finger to point at her eyes- , and use this -points at her head- as a projector .
Me : It's gone .
_______ : What's gone ?
Me : Your sanity .
_______ : It takes one to know one , sir .
Me : Don't play smart with me .
_______ : I don't even know who to take with me ..
Me : Who ? -laughs- Are you crazy ? What were you thinking ? You can't bring them to Korea with you ! I mean the photo ! -points at the photo of the photography group-
_______ : really ?! I can take it ?
Me : Hahaha , yeah you can . But not this one though . Follow me .