Chapter 32.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 06/12/12 . 


(Your POV)

You were in a deep sleep , because it's a Saturday ! Finally ! A DAY OFF . No need to wake up early to go for training. Until tomorrow that is . But that didn't matter . Then you hear people shouting "WAKE UP!" . You pulled the blanket to cover your face when suddenly someone pulled away your blanket . You took your pillow and covered your face . Someone then poked your waist which made you sit up . You sit up , tossed the pillow aside and tried to opened your eyes .

The moment you opened your eyes , you saw Minho and Jonghyun sitting beside you on the floor . They were literally staring at you . You rubbed your eyes and said "Mwoyaa ?(What the heck?) "

Minho : We're going out !
Jonghyun : REMEMBER? And you're coming with us !
You : I didn't agree ! 

While saying that you leaned your head on the wall . Then you wanted to grab your phone that was on the table as it was vibrating . Jonghyun passed to you the phone and you looked at the caller ID . It was your crush. You kept looking at the caller ID , your finger lingered on top of the ANSWER button but you just couldn't do it . Just then your phone stopped vibrating . You tossed the phone onto the table and took the pillow to cover your face . You can feel either Minho or Jonghyun your hair . They didn't say a word . Guessed they could've guessed who it was .

*Flashback*
-during dinner with SHINee after dance practice-
Minho : ______-ah ..
You : Hmm ?
Minho : me and Taemin , we saw you crying .. and ..
You : You want to know what happened ?
Jonghyun : you.. cried ?
Key : How come we didn't know about it ?
Onew : I think we were in our rooms .
Taemin : so .. can you tell us ?
You : -sighs- why not ?
*Flashback over*

Funny how you could tell SHINee that you're alright even after telling them everything, but when you see his name on the caller ID popping up , your heart felt like it's been stabbed .

(Taemin's POV)

I feel someone kicking me and pulling my blanket away from me . What's going on ? It's a Saturday , we have a day off! I opened my eyes and I saw Key and Onew in front of me . They pounced on and started shouting like maniacs . I pushed them off and got up . 

Me : YAH HYUNG !
Key : we're going out kiddo !
Onew : get ready !
Me : Bwo ?
Key : WE . ARE . GOING . O . U . T .
Onew : GET . READY .
Me : Yah , I heard what you said .
Key : Then why ask again ? Aish chincha .

After Key said that he dragged Onew out and left my room . What the heck is going on ? Aish , I guess I better get ready. 

 

(Your POV)
After a few minutes , you moved the pillow from your face . Minho and Jonghyun stepped away from you when you got up . You smiled at them and folded your blanket . They had a blur expression on their face but they still didn't say anything. Then Key and Onew came . Minho pulled them to stand beside them and told them what happened. Of course you pretended you didn't hear anything . You placed your blanket under the pillow . Then you sat back down on the sofa as you see that the bathroom door is closed , which means Taemin is inside because the rest was out here .You could use the other bathrooms but your skin care products are inside Taemin & Minho's bathroom. They sat down around you and still , they were quiet . So you tried to lighten up the mood .

You : so . where are we going ? -smiles-
Jonghyun : Oh ? Oh , we're going out for breakfast first .
Minho : Then we're going rollerskating .
Key : Then we're going for a movie .
Onew : And lastly we're going bowling .
Minho : Yah that's not the last .
Onew : It's not ?
Jonghyun : The last is dinner .
Key : The last is SLEEPING .

You laughed just listening to their conversation . It was cute watching them argue . Just watching them converse like that , made you feel a little better . Just then your phone vibrated again . You peeked at the caller ID , and it was him again . Suddenly the atmosphere was serious .You decided to answer the call , their eyes widen when you answered the call . Now , you had to talk in english .

Your crush : Finally you answered my call .
You : Mmhmm .
Your crush : Are you mad ?
You : Should I ?
Your crush : You have every right .
You : I know .
Your crush : Are we , alright ?
You : I don't know .
Your crush : But you answered my call .
You : This call means nothing .
Your crush : So are you saying our friendship is over ?
You : I didn't say that .
Your crush : Then what are you saying ?
You : What do you think I'm saying ?
Your crush : I think , happiness left us .
You : Happiness left us the moment you started lying to me . But , Kudos to you and your girlfriend . I wish you the best, goodbye .

After that , you hung up and a tear rolled down your cheek . You wiped it off and the boys were still looking at you in shock. "I did it ." You said with a smile .

Jonghyun : You did .. what ?
You : I told him goodbye .
Minho : so he's , out of your life ?
You nodded your head and they call came after you and gave you a group hug.
Key : YAH ! THAT'S MY GIRL !
Minho broked the group hug and said "YAH ! what do you mean YOUR girl ?"
Onew : Arraso arraso , OUR girl !
After Onew said that everyone continued to group hug . They were suffocating you but it was a happy moment . After a while of hugging they let go and sat back down on the floor . When Taemin came out of the bathroom he walked back into his room without realizing anything .

Minho : _____ -ah , go on and wash up ! -grins-
Jonghyun : The faster we leave , the faster we can have fun !
Onew & Key : PALLI PALLI !
You : YAH ! 
Onew & Key : Mian -looks to the ground-
Minho : cut  her some slack .
Jonghyun : She's a girl .
Onew : So ?
Key : YAH, girls need time to perfect their looks !
Jonghyun : _______ doesn't use make up .
Minho & Key & Onew : BWO!?

When you were taking your clothes out of your luggage to shower they all looked at you . "Wae ?" You said while looking at them before you walked to the bathroom .

Minho : you don't-
Key : use makeup ?!
Onew : CHINCHA !?
You : Oh . I don't use it much . 
Minho : Lipstick ?
Key : Mascara ?
Onew : Eyeliner ?
You : Nope .
Minho : Hyung ,how do you know this ?
Jonghyun : just look at her complexion , it's easy to tell .

You just walked into the bathroom ,placed your clothes on the toilet bowl lid and saw a T-shirt by the sink counter . You took it and turned to the door . The moment you turned towards the door you see Taemin shirtless . His expression was as shocked as yours . He tried to cover his body with his hands while you walked closer to him , handed him his shirt (As you assumed it was his anyways) and closed the door .

You leaned on the door , and imagined his body shape . "Those pectorials , abs .. Omo ! What AM I THINKING?!" you thought to yourself . You could feel someone leaning on the door as well , you placed your ear by the door , you know. To see if you could hear anything . All you could hear was "Why was I so stupid !? She was shocked ! AISH !"

You realized that you had to wash up as the rest of the SHINee members were still waiting for you . When you got out of the bathroom , the first person you saw was Taemin , he was standing in front of the bathroom . You bowed and greeted him . Taemin was rubbing the back of his neck when he said 

Taemin : ______ .. about just now-
You : I didn't see anything .
Taemin : Y-yah ,
You : Nothing happened . Right?
Taemin : Oh ? Oh .. 

You gave him a sweet smile and he did the same . From there Minho pulled you out of the dorm and the rest followed you two from behind .