Chapter 4 .

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 23/11/12 . 

 


(Your point of view)

So you answered the phone called and had a conversation with your parents .And actually forgetting the existence of SHINee beside you .

You : Hello ?
Mom : HEY ! There's a mail under SM Entertainment that just came in for you .
You : Yeah just lea- WHAT ?!
Mom : I'm not lying ! It just came in when you left . I thought it was nothing important but I then realize there was a SM ENTERTAINMENT stamp on the right corner of the letter .
You : DON'T MOVE MOM , I'm COMING BACK . NOW .
Mom : do you want me to fetch yo-

Before your mom could finish the sentence you already hang up on the phone , because the only thing going on in your head is ,

did I get accepted ? could this really be my chance again ? if I get my hopes too high again , it will come crashing down .

Without thinking you actually said all of this outloud . "_____, who was that  ? Is there something wrong ?" Taemin asked with curiosity . The rest of the SHINee members were just looking at you and Taemin .

You don't know what to do , you just froze . You were telling yourself to move but you didn't know if you should stay or just go back to see if you really got accepted . But you knew if you left now , you'd probably never meet SHINee ever again. Not that you want to though , it's just a chance you'd never get again ! You made up your mind , you decided to go back home and check. SHINee isn't going to be your friend after all after this "unusual" meeting .

"Uh , It was really nice meeting you guys , but I have to go right now ! " You said while picking up your things , (your camera,tripod,bag ) . "_____! but will I see you again ?" Taemin shouted while you were running back home.

"I'll let fate decide that ! I'll see you when I see you ! And if I don't , feel free to forget me ! " You said while running back and tripped on a rock . You stumbled a bit but you looked back and smiled at them before sprinting back home .

 

(Taemin's point of view )

And there she just left . After seeing her face , knowing her name , shaking her hand , almost getting hit with a tripod by a girl that just took my breath away . 

And what's worse is I'll never see her again .

 

(SHINee's point of view)

Onew : Yah , Taemin-ah , you'll see her again , some day . Maybe next year .

Key,Minho,Jonghyun : Whatever he does , it's the Onew condition ! 

Taemin : -sighs- , Hyunggggggggggg ! I really want to see her again .

Minho : you just met her , and you want to see her again ? -pats head- aigoooo , Taemin's in love .

Key : What ?! You just met her ! Don't be crazy , babo !

Taemin : I'l never see her again will I .

Onew : Aigooo Taemin ah , just like how me and chicken met . DESTINY brought us together . Destiny will bring the two of you together . Just like my love for a piece of chicken ! 

Jonghyun : Onew ! STOP talking about chicken ! Go marry a chicken !

Onew : I WOULD IF I COULD !

 

(Your point of view) 

When you got back , the door was opened , luckily because you forgot your keys . You shouted "MOM ! DAD ! I AM HOME ! " But you hear no response . You walked around your house . "MOM ! DAD ! YOUR DAUGHTER IS BACK ! " again you shouted and waited for the response .

Then you went to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge it says :- 

Photobucket

You took out the sticky note and read it . Aish , you should've known .It's from mom . They always do this . But yet , parents are still parents .

And you read the last line , "The letter is on the table "

You then look at the table , and there it is .

 Photobucket