Chapter 30 .

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 05/12/12 . 


(Your POV)

You were practicing alone in the dance room . The song for today was History by Exo-K and Exo-M . Of course , Exo danced together no matter what version the song was because it's still the same moves and beats just different language . Just then the door opened and there was no one at the door . You stopped practicing , switched off the radio and walked towards the door to close it . Before you could reach the door knob , the door swung out wider and it hit your face . You fell down , but this time you landed on your first . Luckily this time it wasn't as hard as the first time . You rubbed your forehead and you see Kris helping you up .

You : Yah . Oppa , sooner or later I'm going to end up in the hospital .
Kris : Aish , mian ! I thought you weren't going to go near the door !
You : Oppa , imagine . Dancing alone in a room and suddenly the door opens , you wouldn't go near the door ?
Kris : Ah .. I guess I would've gone to the door .

You and Kris sat on the floor leaning against the wall . He kept rubbing your forehead to lessen the pain . You see that he brought food in a plastic bag .

You : Oppa , aren't you supposed to be eating with the members ?
Kris : I brought food , for us to eat ! -grins-

He opened the plastic bag and there were two prepacked sandwiches with a bottle of water . He put it on your lap and told you to eat it . The two of you were eating sandwiches while talking to each other . The actions he did , they reminded you of your crush . But now you have to move on . Your crush , he's a jerk and forever will be a jerk .

Kris  : So hows the sandwich ?
You : It's good ! -takes another bite-
Kris : Yah , you have sauce on your lips .
You : oh ? here ? -tries to wipe it off-
Kris : Ani .

He tilted your face to face his . He lifted his hand to your cheek and gently wiped off the sauce at your bottom lip with his thumb . After he did that the two of you just kept staring at each other . You looked away and continued eating your sandwich. Slowly he did the same . To break the awkwardness , you decided to ask him questions .
You : Oppa .
Kris : hmm ?
You : How come you can speak Korean fluently ?
Kris : Hmm .. I go for classes and the Exo-K hyungs train me by speaking in Korean to be ,so now it's easier for me.
You : Ah .. was it hard learning it at first ?
Kris : Learning any language is always hard at first , after a while .. It gets very easy .
You : Hmm .. true .
Kris : What about you ?
You : What about me ?
Kris : How can you speak Korean so fluently ?
You : Hmm .. my biological dad was Korean , so I learnt a little Korean . as time went by , I started learning even more and I guess that's why now I could speak it fluently . -grins-

The conversation just kept going on , and on until the two of you finished eating . You got up and decided to throw away the rubbish . You walked out of the dance practice room and you heard a familiar song . You followed the sound of the music and it leaded you to the vocal room . You leaned against the door when suddenly the door opened and you nearly fell down. You looked back up and saw Joo-Unnie looking at you with a smile on her face .

You : M-mianhae Unnie ! I was just tryi-
Joo-Unnie : come in .
You : B-bwo ?
Joo-Unnie : You heard me once , get in .
You : a-arraso .

You walked into the vocal room and SHINee was sitting on chairs holding some papers . Guessing they're practicing on English songs now . Now your eyes weren't as puffy as just now , so they couldn't really tell anything . Then Joo-Unnie told you to stay here while she goes down to her car to take something . You nodded and sat on the floor . The moment she left , SHINee stopped singing and started talking to you.
Jonghyun : Yah ! Our favourite hoobae is here !
Key : Did you miss us ?
You : Hmm . Mollah .
Key : Aish chincha .
Minho : so how's dance practice ?
You : It's okay . Nothing much .
Taemin : Who is your dance teacher ?
You : Mike hyung .
Onew : Isn't he the new dance teacher here ?
Key : Yah , I heard he's the best .
Jonghyun : They said he was a dance teacher under JYP .
You : It's true . He was .
SHINee : BWO ?!
You : I've known him since then . He was my dance teacher under JYP , and now he's my dance teacher .
Minho : Is it a coincidence ?
You : I guess it is .

Just then you hear the vocal room door open . You turned around and SHINee lifted their heads up to see who was it. It was Mike .

Mike : Yah .. you five really like her don't you .

SHINee stood up and greeted him . Mike did the same and well you stood there like a stick .

Mike : Fun times are over _______ , back to training .
Minho : Wait ! 
Mike : What now ? She has training .
Minho : ______ , have you eaten ?
You : N-nae , Kris oppa ate with me .
Taemin : Kris hyung ?
You : Nae .
Jonghyun : So you eat with EXO oppas but not us ?!
Key : Aish chincha .
You : I'll eat dinner with you , how does that sound ? Hmm ? -pouts-
Onew : Arraso ! after your practice we'll come after you !
You : And Yeon-Unni-
Minho : We'll talk to her again . -grins-
Mike : YAH ! Do you need an invitation to get back to training ?!
You : I've gotta go oppa ! hwaiting !

After saying that you walked back to the dance practice room with Mike . While walking Mike said something to you.
Mike : Yah , I have a feeling one of them likes you .
You : Bwo ? Oppa , you're joking .
Mike : Have  I ever joked about this before ?
You : Yes , you have . You joked about ______(your crush's name) liking me . And it was a joke . He never liked me.
Mike : But I felt , like his feelings were real .
You : well they weren't .
Mike : Back to the topic , I can feel it , you know ?
You : I don't know , can we not talk about this ?
Mike : Arraso . Practice ends at 7.00 p.m. alright ?
You : Do I have a choice ?
Mike : Nope -pats head- Hwaiting ?
You : -laughs- Hwaiting !

Practice finished just like that . So fast , 5 hours or so had passed . When practiced finished , you help to arrange the chairs back into place and bid goodbye . Before you could leave Kris called you .

Kris : Yah ! ______ ! 
You : nae oppa ?
Kris : H-how about we eat dinner together ?
You : oh , not today oppa ! SHINee oppa wants to take me out tonight ! Next time ? -grins- Annyeong oppa !

The rest of Exo bid you goodbye and waved as you left the room . The moment you got out you bumped into Taemin and nearly trip . But luckily Taemin held onto your arms and you didn't fall. 

You : G-gomawo oppa . -you said as you stood up properly-
Taemin : Yah , be a little more careful . -he said as he lets go of your arm-
You : Well , you were standing in front of the door !
Taemin : I didn't know you were coming out !
You : Aish oppa .
Taemin : Aish _______ . -pats head- Oh ? How come on your forehead there's a red mark ?
You : Oh .. just now , Kris oppa banged my head with the door again .
Taemin : B-bwo ?!
You : It's okay ! It doesn't hurt that much .
Taemin : Now I know what to get you for your birthday .
You : What is it ?
Taemin : A helmet .
You : -chuckles- Oppa ! That would be a great gift .

Before you two could continue talking , you heard Minho saying "Yah , I know you two love talking to each other alone , but Taemin-ah , share her with us ." You and Taemin exchanged glances and walked towards Minho . From there , you guys walked to the nearest restaurant for dinner .

 

(Kris's POV)
Aish , I just thought we could eat together with the rest of the members .

D.O.  : Yah , hyung .
Me : Bwo ?
D.O. : You .. do you like ______ ?

After D.O. asked that , everyone huddled around me .

Suho : Yah .. do you like her ?
Kai : Why didn't you say something ?
Lay : I knew it !
Chen : He should do something !

What do I answer them ? Yes ? or No ?