Chapter 34.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 07/12/12 . 


(Your POV)
You were sitting beside Taemin , he was on your left and on your right there was no one . Just before the movie started. Minho passed everyone their drinks and popcorn . He only bought three popcorn which means two people have to share one . Of course , you shared with Taemin . It's all their plan .

Right before the movie started , Taemin leaned closer to you and whispered "Want to give them what they want?" . "What do you mean oppa ?" You whispered while tilting your head to face his . "Let's pretend to be a couple here." He said while giving a smile. "Okay , let's try ." you said while looking away to the screen . It's actually very easy for you because , well . Most probably these things he plans to do are the things Wooyoung or Nichkhun have done to you before . Holding hands , arms over shoulder, feeding each other popcorn . The rest of the SHINee oppa's won't know what hit them .

During the movie , Taemin slowly put his arm around your shoulder . You leaned onto his shoulder and he rested on  your head. You could feel them staring at you , which is the whole point .

(Minho's POV)
I turn to my right and I see Taemin's arm around ________'s shoulder . Yah ! They DO like each other ! Key was sitting beside me, so of course , I whispered to him .

Me : Yah , Key ah .
Key : Bwo ?! the movie is on .
Me : Look to your right .
Key tilted his head to the right slowly and his eyes widen the moment he saw Taemin.
Key : YAH !!! They like each other already ?!
Me : Mollah ! But it looks like it ! 

Key turned to the other side to tell Jonghyun , and Jonghyun told Onew . Sooner or later all of us were staring at them.

(Your POV)
Yeah , that's right . All of them are staring at you and Taemin . But it's only fake, to get back at them .Taemin was resting on your head and he whispered "Hands ?"

You reach for his hand and held it tight . You could hear soft whispers from Minho & Key . They were whispering to each other "Omo !" . That's precisely the whole point . For them to look and get shocked . But after this you and Taemin will pretend like none of this happen . Which will make them question us even more .

After a while , Taemin whispered "Shall we pretend the whole day?" . You were shocked . First he said pretend to be a  couple for now , and now he wants it for the whole day . Hmm .. guessed he just wants to make you and him look like a real couple . Well it's only for a day . Couldn't hurt anyone ."Sure" you whispered while your head is still leaning on Taemin's arm and your hands are still held together . 

When the movie ended , you guys left the cinema and talked outside the cinema . Looking at your watch , it was already 4.05 p.m.  Wow , time flies really fast today . Then Minho leaded us to the bowling alley that was just a few blocks away . While walking towards the bowling alley , Taemin grabbed your hand and held it . You didn't mind it because , well . You were used  to it . You two were walking behind Minho while Onew, Key and Jonghyun were at the back of you two . Again , you could hear them going "Omo!" , "Aigoo !" . "YAH!" . Which , the two of you didn't bother because that was the whole point .

At the bowling alley , Minho leaded everyone to the counter to choose their shoe size . After choosing your shoe size, Minho paid the charges to play at the bowling alley . He paid the charges for us to use a lane for 3 hours . When all of us reached to the lane we were going to bowl at , Minho again told us to be in pairs .

Minho : Arraso , pairs !
Taemin : ________ is mine . -grins and looks at you-
You  : Taemin oppa is mine .-you said with a smile looking at the rest-

They were all stunned but the two of you just continued to help each other to wear your bowling shoes . Coming to their senses Minho chose Onew and Key chose Jonghyun .

Just then , it was your turn to bowl . You got up , chose a bowling ball and got in position to start bowling . Suddenly you feel arms around your waist and one by your hand holding the bowling ball . You knew it was Taemin . It was all an act to just make the rest of the SHINee oppa's go insane . And it worked because they were going nuts.

Minho : KYAH ! 
Key : MWOYAA !?
Jonghyun : ARE YOU TWO DATING ?!
Onew : Can you guys relax ?!
Minho : They do like each other !
Key : It's so obvious now !
Jonghyun : Aigoo !
Minho : I didn't know he had it in him !

Taemin helped you bowl and you thanked him . After bowling for 3 hours , everyone was exhausted and tired . Everyone agreed on walking back to the dorm and eat ramen instead . You weren't hungry though . With everything that happened today , you just didn't have the appetite .

After washing up you straight went to lay down on the sofa , closed your eyes and put on your headphones . Then you feel someone watching you so you opened your eyes and you see Taemin beside you . You took off your headphones and asked him what he needed .

You : Nae oppa ?
Taemin : Today was great .
You : Yes it was . But now we're back to normal right ?
Taemin : Oh ? Oh .. nae .

After you said that , his expression dropped a little .

You : Oppa , are you alright ?
Taemin : N-nae .. jalja .-pats your head-

Well that was weird , you two just pretended to be a couple . Did he mistaken it to be real ? Of course you felt something but , you kept reminding yourself it was fake . Even he said it was fake . You stopped thinking so much and put your headphones back on while closing your eyes ..

 

(Taemin's POV)

I went back to my room and laid down on my bed and faced the ceiling to think .

I'm really unsure of my feelings . I told her it's all pretend but why am I wishing it was all real ? Was it because she reminded me of Haneul ? I guess I told her to pretend to be a couple with me today is because I miss  Haneul . I can't think too much about this . I'll just try to act natural around her . Just then a pillow landed on my face .I took the pillow and looked at Minho .

Taemin : Bwo ?
Minho : Yah .. how come you never told me you and ______ were dating ?
Taemin : We're not .
Minho : Aish , liar !