Chapter 36 .

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 08/12/12 . 


(Your POV)
After a few hours , practice ended and you were dead tired you just wanted to sleep . Before you could leave the dance practice room , EXO called you .

Kai : ______ !
Chanyeol : Let us treat you dinner !
You turned around and faced them with a surprised face .
Kai : We just want to apologize for what we did .
Chanyeol : So let's go for dinner !
Luhan : You should come along !
D.O. : We rarely have girls coming along -pouts-
Baekhyun : You'll come with us right ? -grins-

Aish , everyone expects you to go . You didn't want to reject their offer , so you accepted it . They cheered the moment you said yes . So there it was , you walking with EXO to a restaurant for dinner . While walking you were holding the box of donuts and Kris came walking beside you .

Kris : I see that you're keeping your promise .
You : Oh ? Oh ,nae .
Kris : How come you had an expression on your face that you didn't want to follow us ?
You : I did .. ?
Kris : Yeah .. you prefer SHINee than us huh .
You : I-it's not that .
Kris : It's okay you know , if you prefer them .
You : I don't prefer them , I don't prefer anyone . I'm just tired .
Kris : Ah .. but you still have to eat -pats head-
You : arraso oppa . -smiles-
Suho : Yah , lovebirds . Stop walking , we're here .

You and Kris stopped walking and turned around . Then you two realized that you two are the only ones walking ahead while the rest were standing in front of the restaurant .You and Kris walked back to them and all of you entered the restaurant together . You sat between Kris and D.O. ,and the rest were sitting around you . You really couldn't eat , but you forced yourself to eat anyways . You felt a little nauseous after eating but you tried to stay calm and that feeling went away . During dinner everyone was making jokes and laughing . Which lighten up your mood a little . While eating, Kris kept putting food into your bowl , and everyone at the table was stunned . You were a little embarrassed but considering that Kris didn't care about what the other members say at all , you just ate what he placed into your bowl. After eating you guys still sat in the restaurant until it was nearing to 9.00 p.m. , your phone vibrated and you saw the caller ID was from Minho . You answered the call , the moment you answered it Minho shouted "YAH !" . You distant the phone away from your ear and slowly bring it to your ear . EXO was just keeping quiet as they could listen to Minho's shouting .

Minho : Where are you ?!
You : Oh ? With Exo oppas ..
Minho : Aish chincha , you should've informed us !
You : B-but I have keys .
Minho : I know you have keys , but we were worried sick !
You : Oppa ..
Minho : Bwo ?
You : Are you angry ?
Minho : a-ani .. I'm sorry for shouting , but we were worried . 
Then Key snatched the phone from Minho .
Key : ________ ! Are you safe ?!
You : Nae Key umma .
Key : Yah , next time you're coming back late you better inform us ! ARRASO ?
You : A-arraso.
After that Jonghyun took the phone away from Key .
Jonghyun : YAH !______ !
You : nae oppa ?
Jonghyun : Ani , I just wanted to hear your voice -chuckles-
At the back you could hear Onew shouting "ANNYEONG ___________ ! "
You : Annyeong Onew oppa !
Onew : -shouts- YAH ! SHE CAN HEAR ME !
Minho snatched back his phone and told you "Come back soon , arraso ? TAKE CARE !Annyeong !" and he hung up after that.

You slipped your phone back into your pocket and EXO was staring at you .

You : W-wae ?
Suho : Yah ..
Sehun : ________ ,they must really care for you a lot .
You : Oh ? N-nae .
Kris : Don't you think they went overboard ?
You : b-bwo ?
Kai : Yah .. Kris hyung is jealous !
Chanyeol : Look at his cheeks burning up !
Kris : YAH ! 
Lay : what did they say anyway ?
You : They want me to be back soon .
Tao : let's kidnap her , it'll scare them even more .
Suho : Yah , you want us to die ?
Tao : What ? It'll be fun .
Luhan : I think we shouldn't . She's a trainee , what if someone finds out ?
Suho : Luhan's right , it'll be bad for us , and her .
Baekhyun : but it'll be really fun ! -pouts-
D.O. : It must be fun for SHINee .
Chen : Is it possible if we ask SM to let her stay with us for a few days ? -grins-
Xiumin : Maybe it is , when would your room be ready ?
You : By next month .
Chen : That means you have ..
Xiumin : she has 3 more weeks before her room is ready .
You : nae .
Luhan : Yah , I'm sure SM would let her , but does she want that ?
After Luhan said that , the attention went to you . They were looking at you and waiting for an answer .
You : Oh ? I-I'm fine with anything .
Xiumin : so it's set ! Let's ask SM to let her stay with us for a few days !
Chen : A week ? -grins-
Suho : Yah , stop with your plans .
Baekhyun : waeyo ? -pouts-
D.O. : it'll be a lot of fun ! having a sister to take care of .
Suho : I think we better get going , before SHINee starts to complain .
Everyone agreed and left the restaurant after Kai and Chanyeol paid for the meal . All of you walked back to the apartment and entered the lift . You pressed the 6th floor while Suho pressed the 12th floor .

Suho : Oh ? You live in the 6th floor ?
You : Nae .

Just then the elevator reached the 6th floor and door opened . You stepped out , and thanked them for the meal. Just then you could feel someone standing beside you after the elevator doors closed . You turned and you saw Kris standing beside you .

You : oh , oppa .
Kris : you didn't think I'd let you walk back alone right ?
You : Oh ? oh ..
Kris : Kaja .

After he said that the two of you walked slowly back to your dorm . Once you two reached to the dorm , you thanked him and he said it was his pleasure . Before he left , he turned you to face him . He placed two of his hands at your cheek and gave you a peck on the forehead . You froze and stood there , not knowing how to react to it. After that he gave you a pat on the head and bid you goodnight. Then he walked back to the elevator . You still couldn't believe what happened . When Nichkhun or Wooyoung did it , it's actually normal and fine with you . But why when Kris did it,it had another feeling to it ? Just then you were still holding the box of donuts when the door opened . You see Minho at the door step with a grin on his face . He unlocked the door and he pulled you in . You placed the box of donuts on the dining table , walked towards the sofa and slowly sat down . You were still shocked .

Minho : Yah .. _______.
You : .. oh ?
Minho : what happened ?
You : A-ani , nothing happened , what do you mean what happened ?
Minho : something happened , tell me .
You : n-nothing did . I-I'm going to wash up .

After you said that you took your clothes and your towel and went into the bathroom . After washing up , you opened the bathroom door and you see Minho staring right at you .

Minho : Yah .. you're hiding something .
You : A-ani , I'm not hiding anything .
Minho : Yah , aren't we close ?
You : Nae bu-
Minho : then tell me ! 
You : Kris oppa kissed my forehead .

After you said that you walked away from Minho and sat down on the sofa . You placed a pillow on your face and ignored everything else . You yourself don't even know what was going on . You just wanted to sleep.

(Minho's POV)
"Kris oppa kissed my forehead" after she said that she walked away to the living room . Bwo ? Kris hyung is already making a move ?! Aish , this was what I was worried about . Taemin should really do something about this . Let's see if Taemin cares .

I walked back to my room and saw Taemin reading a book . I snatched his book away and he had a confused look on his face .

Me : Yah Taemin-ah .
Taemin : Nae hyung ?
Me : You better make a move .
Taemin : b-bwo ?
Me : Kris hyung already made a move .
Taemin : what are you talking about ?
Me : Kris hyung kissed _______ on the forehead .
Taemin : S-so what ?
Me : So what ?! YAH ! She's going to fall for him if you don't do anything !
Taemin : What can I do ..?
Me : Think about it , this may be a chance for you to be happy again .
Taemin : What if she leaves me like Hane-
Me : YAH ! If you keep thinking every girl is like Haneul , and if you keep thinking every girl is going to leave you , You'll never find that one girl that will never leave you ! Taemin ah , I care about you , so please do something .

After saying that I gave him back his book .