Chapter 42.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 10/12/12 . 


(Taemin's POV) 

I just closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

And there I was again, with this girl . But this time she's wearing something different. She was wearing a T-shirt with some shorts. Her hair was wavy and long . This time we weren't playing by the swing , we were walking on the road. Of course there were no cars .

? : Oppa ,
Me : Hmm ?
? : Do you .. love me ?
Me : More than anything in the world .
? : chincha ?
Me : Of course , silly girl .

We were holding hands , and she was walking beside me the whole time . I didn't even get to see how she looked like. And whenever I could , the image of her face would be blur . 

I woke up , and see the Minho is still in bed . I checked the time and it was 8.00 a.m. I tried to go back to sleep , but I couldn't. I walked out of my room and see _______ still lying down on the sofa sleeping. I walked towards her and sit down beside her. I her hair while she murmured some words. I couldn't really understand what she was saying , but I found it really adorable . After a while I got up and went to wash up. 

(Your POV)
When you woke up with your phone vibrating in your pocket. You rubbed your eyes and reach into your pocket to see why was your phone vibrating . It was a call from Mr.David . Your eyes widen and you sit up immediately to answer the call.

Mr.David : YAH ! _______ ! We're here in Korea !
You : REALLY ?!
Mr.David : Yeah ! How about you come here ?!
You : Where are you guys going to go ?
Mr.David : Hmm .. first we'll be visiting a museum and then we're going to visit historical sites of Korea .
You  : well that sounds fun . 
Mr.David : We'll be at the National Museum of Korea at 9.30 a.m. , so c'mon down alright ?
You : Bu-
Mr.David : Bring a few friends while you're at it ! I WANT YOU HERE, GOT IT ?

before you could protest , he hung up . You let out a heavy sigh and put your phone on the table. Then you laid back down and stuffed the pillow in your face when you hear "What's wrong ?" . You moved the pillow and you see Taemin in front of you. He sat down beside you on the sofa as you sat up so he had space to sit. Then you thought , This is a great chance to let him try to forget this Haneul girl. And Kris oppa can come along too .

Just then he was still looking at you for an answer and you said "Oppa , get ready, we're going out !".

Taemin : oh ? what about hyungs ?
You : nope ! It's just us ! And another friend .
Taemin : where are we going ?
You : Just get ready ! I'm going to wash up ! No questions ! -you said as you placed your index finger on his lips-

You took your phone and gave a call to Kris . It was quite a long while before he answered . Guessed he's asleep.

Kris : mmm .. yoboseyo ?
You : Oppa ! Eeleona ! (wake up!)
Kris : Oh ?
You : Yah , do you know who this is ?
Kris : ________ ?
You : Nae ! correct ! get ready ! we're going out !
Kris : Bwo ?
You : You heard me !
Kris : Just you and me ?
You : ani , you me and a friend ! Get ready ! Meet us outside the apartment by 9.00 a.m. Arraso ?

Before he could say anything you hung up . Then you ran towards the bathroom to wash up. After getting ready and dressing up, Taemin was just sitting around at the living room. You came out of the bathroom wearing something presentable, of course you had to wear something nice. You wore a white tank top with a black striped jacket with some black shorts and a red belt . sounds fancy ? nope . Just then you walked to the living room and Taemin stood up immediately . "Oppa,how do I look ?" You asked while you made a full turn. "You look great" he said with a grin. Then you grabbed your bag with your camera , purse and whatever you needed in your bag. After that you opened the main door and pushed Taemin out.

After locking the door, you skipped towards the elevator while linking your arm with Taemin's arm. Just as  the elevator doors opened , you see Kris . You went in and linked your other arm to Kris . Then Kris pressed the button to close the elevator doors. It was really awkward , but it didn't bother you much. Today you're going to try to help them forget Haneul as much as possible. Or at least a little bit it wouldn't be that bad .

When the elevator doors opened , you dragged the two of them out until you reached the sidewalk.  You unlinked both of your arms from them and pushed them to stand beside each other .

(Kris's POV)
She pushed me beside with Taemin , and I took a glance of what she was wearing. She looked really nice .

Photobucket
 

(Your POV)

You : Oppas , I'm sure you two know what you two have in common.
Taemin : Y-yeah .. I know .
Kris : I know too .
You : And you know what I have in common with the three of you ?
Taemin & Kris : Bwo ?
You : Nothing .
Taemin & Kris : Eh ?
You : But I'm here to help you forget her so you can move on to another girl. Which better person to help you other than the person that reminds you of her a lot ?
Kris : Are you sure you want to help us ?
Taemin : it's not easy .
You : No one said it was easy , but it may be worth it !
Kris : Arraso , so where to now ?
You : Where to ? Food ! I'm sure you two haven't eaten yet ! Kaja ! 

You linked your arms with them again and walked to the nearest restaurant. After the meal , they both wanted to pay for it but you took out your purse and said "Oppa , today , it's my treat ! If I see any of you taking out your wallets , you're dead. Arraso ?" Both of them nodded their heads and kept their wallet back into their pockets. You chuckled and paid for the meal. After that you dragged them to the sidewalk while you made a call .

Mr.David : Yah ! Are you coming ?
You : Nae , I have two boys with me !
Mr.David : Two boys hmm ? Well you're moving on quick .
You : What ?!
Mr.David : Look , I know what happened . Alright ?
You : Damn it . did ________ (your bestfriend) tell you about it ?
Mr.David : yes . Plus I never trusted that jerk bag anyway . By the way , let me meet these two guys you're bringing . Alright?
You : Yes sir ! By the way ,are you guys at the museum already ?
Mr.David : Yes ma'am ! We're waiting for your arrival ! so grab a taxi and come quick !
You : Yes sir ! 

After that you hung up and looked at the two of them . They both looked like they were having fun so far. Though it was just breakfast. "Oppa , wait here" you said while walking towards the road. They wanted to come but you told them to wait there. You whistled and signalled your hand . Then a taxi came by and you opened the car door . "Go in !" You said to them while giving a signal for them to get in the taxi. The moment they got in the backseat , you went to the front seat to sit beside the taxi driver. Looks like he's an american , so you talked to him in English .

-In english-
You : Hi sir !
Taxi Driver : Good day miss . Where to ?
You : The National Museum of Korea please .
Taxi Driver : Alright . Fasten your seatbelts !

Kris could understand because he's fluent in English , on the other hand , Taemin was a little slow. "Yah , put on your seatbelt " Kris said while nudging Taemin's arm. "Oh? Oh " Taemin said while fastening his seatbelt.

The drive to the museum took 10 minutes.

During the drive , the taxi driver was looking at Kris and Taemin through the mirror. Then he whispered to you "So, which one is your boyfriend?" , "None of them is my boyfriend" you said with a grin. "I can tell the two of them may like you" He said while focusing on the road . "Why would they like me?" You asked while looking at him. "Because you're special. " He said while chuckling .

Just then you arrived at the National Museum of Korea. You paid the taxi driver and he gave you his contact number in case you needed a driver. He was nice . The moment you entered the museum , you could see your photography crew  waiting by the counter. Kris and Taemin was following behind you . You shouted "Yah !" . Right after you shouted everyone came to group hug you. Some nearly killed you with their hug . After a while , they let go except for your bestfriend . 

Your bestfriend : So , which one is your boyfriend ?
You : None of them are my boyfriend !
Your bestfriend : If you say so , but who knows , they will be in your future !
You : Aish chincha .
Your bestfriend : Helloooo ~ No Korean please !
You : You're in Korea, deal with it -shows tongue-

Before the two of you could continue with your girl talk, Mr.David cleared his throat while signalling you to introduce him to Kris and Taemin .