Chapter 7

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 23/11/12 . 


"I can't believe , I got accepted again ! A second chance ! Dad , are you watching ? It's a second chance ! " You thought to yourself . You went to the park to meet up with your friend . Eventhough you saw SHINee , still waiting there, you didn't care because this is your bestfriend and most probably the last time you're going to see her before you leave to Korea .

So you went to the park and sat at the bench where you and your bestfriend usually sit .
While waiting you took photos of the bench , the trees nearby the bench and anything else that you could capture to being to Korea with you . You thought this would come in handy if you get homesick . 

(SHINee's POV)

Taemin : HYUNGS ! THAT'S _________ ! She's back here again ! 
*They see you going around to the nearby stalls and taking photos with the shop owners and taking photos of the stall.*
Minho : but why is she taking photos of that ? is she going somewhere ?
Taemin : I don't know .. shall I ask her ? -smiles-
Onew : Taemin-ahh ! Give her some space , you guys just met !
Key : Hmm .. she looks like she's going somewhere far .
Jonghyun : and how do you know that ?
Key : just look at her face . it says it all . if she's not going somewhere far , why bother taking photos of her own town? Hmm?
Taemin : hmm ..  I guess that makes sense ..

 

(Your POV ) 

So you went back down and waited for your bestfriend . The moment she came she shouted "__________ ! You little devil ! How could you do this to me ?! AGAIN ?! " 

SHINee members were staring at your direction with their eyes wide opened in shock .But your bestfriend isn't a Shawol or a fan of SHINee so she didn't care about their existense there .

" You know I'd give anything to bring you with me !" You shouted back at her . "Do you know how much I'm going to miss you? Especially when you're leaving to Korea again ?!" She shouted while running towards you and hugged you tightly .
 

(Taemin's POV) 

WOAH ! WHAT ? Her friend said she's going to Korea ?That means , I'll be seeing her more often ! THIS . IS FATE ! Isn't it? 

"HYUNGS DID YOU HEAR WHAT HER FRIEND JUST SAID ?" I shouted at my hyungs.

"AISHHHH CHINNCHA ! " Key said while hitting me with a branch .
"Calm down Taemin-ah . " Minho said while patting my head .

 

 

(Your bestfriend's POV)
 

So there she is , she's going to leave me again . The girl that had so much happiness but slowly it's taken away . I hope she finds good company in Korea . If not , I swear I can't stand to see her cry ever again . It feels like my heart stopped beating when I saw her break down in front of me when she came back from Korea . after getting cut by JYP that is . And what's worse was she got the news of her father passing away when she just got back .

"Hmm .. __________ , do you know how much I'm going to miss you ?" I said while holding her hand .
"You know how much I'm going to miss you too ? " she said while looking at me .

"Let's make the best out of it . " She said while taking her camera . So there we were . Walking together around the park taking a lot of photos before letting my bestfriend go . Finally we took a long stroll around the park.

Our arms linked with each other while walking , with no words , we just started tearing and ended up crying walking . I guess she too , had flashbacks of all the years we've been here together .

 

 

(SHINee's POV) 

Minho : Oh .. she's crying .
Taemin : What ?!
Jonghyun : Over there ! -points to you and your friend-
Key : I can tell you the whole situation of what's going on between _______ and that girl .
Onew : Go on master , this chicken is delicious ! 
Jonghyun : HYUNG ! YOU , CHICKEN , STOP IT ! 
Taemin & Minho : What's going on between them ?
Key : can't you see that this is probably a place meaningful to her ? And that's her bestfriend . Any idiot could tell that . 
Minho : yeah but .. ?
Key : Okay Minho-ah , try picturing yourself , living in Korea with SHINee members for so long and suddenly you had to leave to another country .
Minho : omo ..
Key : Exactly , that's probably how she's feeling .
Onew : Oh Key , you're so good at telling this , if only you're as good as making chicken as you are by telling these.
Jonghyun : -snatches Onew's chicken- 
Onew : YAHHHH ! 

(Your POV)

So there you were , walking around with your bestfriend at the park you grew up together . Before you left for Korea for the first time to JYP , you were here with her . When you came back from Korea after getting cut by JYP ,you also came here . Now leaving to Korea for SM Entertainment , you thought you should come just one last time before leaving.

"So .. what about him ? " My bestfriend asked while we were walking around .
"I .. I don't know how I could tell him . " You said while stuttering .
"That's why I told him already . he's coming here in five minutes " My bestfriend said while smiling at me .

 

"YOU DID WHAT ?! " you shouted at her , loud enough until the SHINee members were looking at this direction . Lucky it was still early in the morning and no one was really at the park .
But you guess you have to thank her . if It wasn't for her , you wouldn't really have the guts to tell him yourself. 
"I'll see you off when you go to Korea , till then , spend the last few hours with him . You'll need it " She said while leaving .

"I don't know how I can do this " . You thought to yourself .

Suddenly at the back of you , the guy you've been crushing on for quite a while , and you're the girl he's also been crushing on. You guys were so close to getting together , and now you have to leave . He put his arm around you and you two walked to the nearest bench . Which was also the bench you sat with your bestfriend just now .

 

(SHINee's POV) 

Taemin : She's with a guy !
Minho : Chinncha ? 
Onew : It looks like her boyfriend .
Jonghyun : FINALLY ! YOU SPOKE ABOUT SOMETHING NON-CHICKEN RELATED !
Key : Hmm .. they're not together .
Onew : Yeah , but me and my chicken is .
Jonghyun : It was fun while it lasted .
Taemin : What do you mean they're not together ?
Key : They're just friends , friends almost going to the next level but still stuck . Looks like she can't level up now.
Minho : what do you think this is ? A mario game ?

 

(Your POV) 
"So .. are you going to miss me ? " You asked while looking down at the ground , then looking at your camera .
"Well .. I guess I would , who wouldn't miss a girl like you ?" he said while patting you on your head .
"Can we ? " You asked while showing him your camera .
"Photos ? Plenty . now . " He said while smiling . So you two took a lot of photos with each other , with different poses . And all of the sudden you started to tear .

"Hah , see . I knew you'd be like this . " He said while taking out his handkerchief , he wiped your tears with that handkerchief.

"I have somewhere to go right now .. I'm sorry I can't stay here and have these few hours with you , after all you have class and I'll see you in photography class . I'll try to see you off to Korea . till then , keep this with you " He said while putting his handkerchief onto my hands and left .

It was great .. while it lasted .

 

Suddenly , your phone vibrated , you saw the caller ID , it was your photography teacher .
You answered and the first thing he said was "COME TO THE CLASS NOW . IT'S URGENT . " And he hung up after saying that .

 

 

What did I do wrong now ?