Chapter 9.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Hee Young woke up again due to the nightmare she dreamt of. She hardly slept a wink last night. Though L slept beside her last night, he had moved out of the room to sleep after she screamed in her sleep. She panted loudly as she tried to calm herself down. Taking sight of her legs, she noticed the ointment on her marks as it glistened in the sunlight. She wondered who would have applied it for her and it didn't seem like it would have been L. She went to wash herself upmaking sure to scrub herself clean as she felt dirty.

She hated L to the core, down to his guts, she hated him. She felt dirty being beside him, much more when he had rejected her offer to be friends. Finishing her shower, she wore her clothes before leaving her room and down to the dining hall. She paced quietly to the table and took her seatright in front of L. It was quiet around the table as no one spoke but took glances at one another.

Starting the topic, was L's father. His father noticed the bruises she had on her arms and winced slightly. He knew, that L had done it again, last night.

"What happened last night, again?" He asked the two.

Hee Young looked up timidly and glanced at L who had no emotions in his eyes.

"I said, what happened, last night?" His father repeated when no one answered.

"Like what Mr-goody-two-shoes had told you, Appa." L answered coldly as he took a spoonful of soup into his mouth.

"I don't want an answer from you, Myungsoo. I don't wish to talk to you now. I am still angered over what I heard. That is not my son." L's father said and turned to Hee Young.

"Hee Young, tell me what happened last night." L's father asked.

"Like what L had said, Sir." She answered and his face harden while L's face grew red.

"Call me Abeoji from now on. And, call Myungsoo by his name, not L." His father said, dismissing the topic by that.

"I expected more from you, Myungsoo. At least a apology but yet, you failed me." L's mother said and shook her head.

"I had only failed you in a love relationship with a girl. I will not fail you in the company so why don't we just cancel this whole thing and focus on the company? I am sure that I will manage it well." L replied and his father shook his head.

"It will not be complete without a woman so don't even bother." L's father said and stood up from his chair.

"We're done, get up and we'll go to work." He said and pulled L up harshly by his arm, dragging him towards the door.

When both his parents weren't looking and were busy with their stuff, L hissed into Hee Young's ear.

"It's war from now on, Hee Young." He then pulled away and walked to the car.

Hee Young just smiled at L's father who patted her head before leaving for the car too. The door then closed and Sungyeol came to Hee Young while L's mother walked away.

"Ready for the day?" Sungyeol asked like nothing happened yesterday.

"Actually, Sungyeol-ah," She called and Sungyeol looked into her eyes.

"Can I.. not take lessons for today?" She continued.

"And why is that so?" Sungyeol cocked his head to the side.

"I... have things to do." She said softly.

"Just for today, because I owe you one for yesterday's incident." Sungyeol sighed.

"Thanks." Hee Young said and rushed into L's roomnow her room.

 


 

*Knock knock*

"Come in." L's father voice was heard from inside the room.

He stood up immediately when he noticed it was the representative of the government that had visited him.

"Oh, sorry, I wasn't expecting you." L's father said and bowed.

"No, no. It's alright." The representative said.

"What brings you here?" L's father asked.

"About the plan you said.. How's it going?" The representative started.

"Going well." L's father lied.

"Umm.. About the participant, what is her status?" The representative continued digging for more information.

"She doesn't come from a well-off family. However, her persistence is incredible." L's father answered.

"To be honest, I don't think it is a good idea for L to change in this way. You should have found someone from a high status family." The representative showed his motive for coming over.

"Oh.. I'll figure out what to do then. You don't have to worry, I have everything under control. Give me a year, I'll definitely be able to sastify you." L's father answered and the representative nodded his head.

"Alright, I think I'll leave now then. I can see you're busy." The representative said and L's father sent him off to the door.

After the representative left, L's father took his seat and rubbed his temples.

"Everything is in a mess and I have to fix everything." He mumbled and sighed, looking up to the ceiling.

"Myungsoo-ah, what should I do with you?" He said.

 

Author's Note:

Triple updates, ANYONE?! Heheh!:D I need comments for that.

On the side note, this is my first time getting that much subbers in a short time, really, thank you all! THANK YOU!

Comment and subscribe:D!