Chapter 41

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

Woohyun's car was the first to reach the hospital. They all unbuckled their belts while Woohyun and L came out from the car first. With hasty steps, L quickly went over to Hee Young's door and opened the car door.

"Careful." He told her as he held her hand, guiding her out of the car before closing the door and walked over to Woohyun.

Woohyun rolled his eyes as he saw how attentive L was being to Hee Young. "Aren't you being a little too careful? She has legs, Myungsoo." Woohyun pointed to Hee Young's legs and Hee Young looked up to L.

"Just being safe." L shrugged and they walked to the lift, going down the floors.

 

After much fear, Dongwoo's car finally arrived at the hospital's car park. He parked his car at one of the slots and unlocked the doors. Everyone slumped in their seats, exhausted after being so scared, holding their seatbelts tightly all the way. Dongwoo looked around the car and saw everyone's face, shrugging. Everyone came out from the car and slammed the car doors one by one.

Hoya turned to their leader and said, "Hyung, next time, get a freaking licence and drive us."

Sungjong nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Hyung. Dongwoo Hyung drives farrrr to slow." He complained.

"Yah! I drove slowly because you guys were afraid and besides, it's safer to drive slow!" Dongwoo retorted and the members scoffed.

"Excuse me?" The cars behind us were honking non-stop! You were driving at 40km/hr for god's sake! On a highway at that! Who the hell goes at 40km/hr?!" Sunggyu scolded and Dongwoo beamed.

"The one and only-" Dongwoo got cut by the members shouting,

"DONGWOO!" The smile on his face turned upside down, becoming a frown.

"Fine. I'll try to brush up on my driving skills okay!" He surrendered.

"There won't be a next time for me." Sungjong shivered and the rest followed along.

"Same here." Both Hoya and Sunggyu chorused and walked off with Sungjong.

"It's your loss then." Dongwoo mumbled and went to catch up with them.

 

When Dongwoo's team arrived at the floor, they walked out of the lift and went to find Woohyun's team. They saw Hee Young sitting on a seat in between L and Woohyun. They looked at one another before going over.

"Hee Young!" They chirped and Hee Young looked up. One by one, they took their seats and waited for her turn.

"How long more?" Dongwoo asked.

"The nurse said to wait for five minutes." L answered for Hee Young and they all nodded.

"Baek Hee Young!" The nurse shouted from the counter and Hee Young stood up.

Immediately, the members of Infinite all stood up too. L scowled and looked at the members.

"What are you guys doing?" L asked and everyone replied with the same answer, at the same time.

"We're going with Hee Young."

L's eyes slit as his lips formed a straight line, "No, you're not." He said and everyone glared at him.

Quickly, Hee Young broke their gazes off. "It's okay, Oppa-deu. I don't think the doctor would allow so many of you in too." She said and they all sighed in disappointment.

"Fine." They said and took their seats.

L smirked and led Hee Young to the room. Before entering, he turned his head and nod his head upwards once, offending the members. They all clicked their tongues and stood up from their seats, showing a fist except Woohyun, who was there shaking his head.

'I guess you're happy seeing how childish you are just for Hee Young.' Woohyun thought.

The guys took their seats and started bad-mouthing L.

"That kid, doesn't know what's he in for. How dare he disrespect me." Sunggyu scoffed and the members nodded.

"Hyung, you should show him who's the boss here." Sungjong cheered along and everyone grinned at Sungjong.

"For once, you're standing by Sunggyu Hyung's side~" Hoya patted Sungjong's shoulders and he nodded.

"I realised Sunggyu hyung isn't too bad after all." He said and everyone 'aww-ed'.

Sunggyu s an arm around Sungjong's shoulders and brought him into a headlock, ruffling his hair. "Aigoo.." Sunggyu coo-ed and Sungjong pouted.

"Hyung! My hair!" Sungjong cried and Sunggyu chuckled, letting go of Sungjong.

 

L and Hee Young took their seats when they entered the doctor's room. The doctor looked through Hee Young's folder once and set it down on the table, smiling when he saw Hee Young. He turned to L and cocked an eyebrow when he saw him.

"And he is..?" The doctor asked and L smiled.

"I'm the baby's father." L quickly said and the doctor nodded.

"Quite a good catch, lady." The doctor laughed at the blushing Hee Young.

"So.. we're going to find out what gender the baby is today. If you would please," The doctor gestured to the bed and Hee Young nodded, going over to the bed, lying down and pulling the shirt up to show her big belly to the doctor. Meanwhile, L went over and took one of the seats near to the bed.

As the doctor put his gloves on, he saw Hee Young's tummy and was awed. "Wow, you've grown a lot bigger in just a month!" He exclaimed and Hee Young nodded.

"I've grown 20 pounds.." She mumbled and L chuckled.

"You're still cute in my eyes though." L patted her hand and she pursed her lips.

The doctor spread some gel on her tummy before using the ultrasound. Hee Young and L's eyes were on the screen, searching their little one. Their eyes caught an unusual image in her belly and looked at the doctor while he laughed happily.

L pointed to the thing in the screen and asked, "Doctor, what's that-"

"Congratulations! You've got triplets! And from what I'm seeing.. it's two females and one male. It's kind of rare to have triplets in Korea. Congratulations!" The doctor off the ultrasound and took his gloves out.

Hee Young sat up on the bed and pulled her shirt down with an equally shocked face as L.

"Triplets?" They asked and the doctor nodded.

He called them over to his desk and they took their seats. After waiting for a little while, the photo of the ultrasound was out and the doctor passed it to them.

"Here." Hee Young took it into her hands and looked at it. Her fingers caressing that particular spot of the picture while her hand rubbed her tummy.

"It's really triplets.." She muttered and the doctor nodded. L took it and looked carefully, feeling more than happy.

"You're not joking right? I am the father of three babies right?!" L asked happily as he looked back and forth from the picture and the doctor.

"Yes." The doctor said again.

"HOLY MOTHER!" L jumped and grinned happily. "I have three babies!" He raised his hands up in the air and turned to Hee Young. "Hee Young-ah! Thank you! Thank you!" He kiss her cheeks many times and went to a corner, being all happy by himself.

The doctor shook his head and turned back to the calm Hee Young. "So anyway, you have to be extra careful now. You're in your fourth month of pregnancy now and everything has to be extra, extra careful especially when you're with three babies." The doctor stressed and she nodded.

They left the room after the doctor was done with them. However, before L got out of the room, he went back in and to the doctor's desk.

"I think it's best if you get her some pills for mood swings." He whispered to the doctor who laughed loudly at that statement.

"I understand you buddy. Okay, I'll get some for your wife." The doctor said and winked at L.

"Thanks." L knocked his knuckles with the doctor and went out of the room.

"What did you talk about with the doctor?" Hee Young asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just some father issues." L shrugged it off and went to the members with Hee Young.

Straight away, the members stood from their seats when they saw Hee Young.

"How was it?"

"Is it a girl?"

"Is it a boy?"

"Or is it half?" Everyone turned to Dongwoo with a weird look and he smiled meekly.

"Just.. kidding." He whispered and the others rolled their eyes.

"Not funny." The said and Dongwoo shrugged.

"Fine."

"Anyway, what's the results?" Sunggyu asked and Hee Young showed the photo to them.

"It's triplets." L said and they all widened their eyes.

"SAY WHAT?" They exclaimed as they looked at Hee Young's tummy. Everyone turned to them and L smacked their heads.

"Quiet down!" L hissed and they all just rubbed their heads while looking at Hee Young's tummy.

"You're.. strong, Myungsoo..." They said and L nodded while Hee Young's face flushed.

 

After waiting for a little while, Hee Young went to the counter to collect the medicine and she looked at L. "The doctor didn't gave me any medicine the other time.. why is there one now?" She asked and L shrugged his shoulders.

"We don't need to ask much, just take it." He said as he passed the card over to the nurse to pay for the fees.

After paying, all of them went to the car park and L bid them goodbye while Hee Young hugged every one of them including Woohyun.

"Thanks for coming along." She said and they shook their heads.

"Take good care of the babies." Hoya said as he patted her tummy.

"I will." She said and went in the car with L, driving home.

The members of Infinite walked over to their car and stood outside. Everyone didn't want Dongwoo driving again and they signalled him to pass the keys over to Woohyun, who knew nothing. Dongwoo didn't want his car being drove by someone and refused to hand over the keys. It was only until Hoya stood up and grabbed the keys before he gave in.

"Woohyun." Hoya called and Woohyun turned to him. "Catch." Hoya threw the keys over and Woohyun caught it.

"You're driving." Sunggyu stated and everyone quickly went in the car, shoving Dongwoo in the middle of the back seat.

"Okay.." Woohyun muttered and went into the driver's seat.

 

"Hee Young-ah!" L's mother boomed when the front door just opened. She came running down from the stairs and went straight up to Hee Young. She shoved L aside and took Hee Young's arm, her hand behind Hee Young's back, leading her to the couch.

"I'm getting less love here." L stated but his mother didn't heard him. "Never mind." He said and followed them from the back.

Hee Young and L's mother sat on the couch and immediately, L's mother started bombing questions at Hee Young.

"So, is it a girl? Is it a boy? Oh! I wish it's a girl! Tell me! Tell me!" L's mother urged and Hee Young smiled, taking her hands.

"Ommonim," Hee Young started and L's mother nodded. "It's.. triplets!" Hee Young laughed and L's mother's eyes popped open.

"Really?!" She screamed and Hee Young nodded. "Great! So, what's their gender?"

"It's two females and one male." Hee Young answered and L's mother clapped her hands.

"I get two females! I am a grandmother of two females! Those clothes I bought didn't go to waste!" L's mother cried and turned to L. "Good job son! You've done your mother proud!" She slapped L on the shoulders, thinking it was a soft one but it turned out harder than what she thought. "Wait till your Appa hears of this!" She took her phone out and stood up from the couch, "Just a minute." She said and dialled her husband's number.

It was less than few seconds of her telling him that Hee Young and L could hear his father's woman screams over the phone. They both shook their head and smile at one another.

"Good things just keep happening to me with you around." L told her and kiss her lips.

"That's because I'm your lucky charm." She breathed against his lips.

"And my lucky love." L finished, deepening the kiss as they both closed their eyes.

~The end~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh yes! And they're kissing now! How sweet!" L's mother reported over the phone. "When do you think we're going to tell her? I honestly feel happy being a grandmother but I feel even sadder knowing that I won't be there for the three babies.."

"We'll break the news before she's due. We have no choice. I really want her and our grandchild too.. The only thing we can do for her is providing for her. Let's just enjoy the time we have left with her.." L's father said sadly over the phone, suddenly feeling upset when he thought about this.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Triplets! Omg! I'm just joking, it's not the end :/ I'm just really, really bored ): And oh! Sorry for not updating, like I said, I will only update thrice a week from now on. First it's because I'm busy with school works and stuffs. Second, because I am busy, I get sick very easily. I only have 3 chapters left and still have to stock them up but because I'm sick now, I kind of have no mood to update:/ Forgive me! T.T 

Comment and subscribe:D!