Chapter 33

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

Hee Young stirred in her sleep when she felt something wet on her lips. Her eyes furrowed and her lips pursed, trying to feel what it was. Her tongue slipped out from and something plump. She gasped and breathed in air when she felt something entered . She opened her eyes and frowned when she saw that it was L that was the one who was kissing her lips.

"Yah.." Her muffled voice came out as was stuff with his tongue. "Mmm.." L answered her, his voice deep yet stuffed too. He pulled away and support himself up by his arms at the sides of her head. He cocked his head to the side and smiled down at her. "Hey, beautiful." He whispered to her and Hee Young scoffed.

"Oppa, that was not at all nice to wake someone up by invading their mouth. That was really rude of you." She scolded. "What can I do? You were and pursing your lips in your sleep and it literally woke me and.. yeah, woke me up." L said. "I did?" Hee Young cried and L nodded his head.

"Oh my god.." Hee Young muttered and hid her face in her hands. "So, I wasn't done with last night." L's voice came out husky.

"Yes, you were." She pointed out and L shook his head. "No, I am not." He growled and leaned in towards her. Hee Young leaned into the bed further, if possible. "N-not in the m-morning." She told him and L smirked. "Why not? It seems romantic enough to me." He went down and started to take her lips into his mouth. He nibbled and on her bottom lips as he traced the outlines of her lips.

She moaned and L groaned. "Keep ." He told her and entered . This time, he was eating up , he took her tongue into his mouth and started to on it. He pulled back a little and their tongue twirled around one another before closing up the space.

Slowly, he went down her neck and further down to her collar bones. He the spot slightly above her collar bone and she moaned again. He bit down on it hard that a little red mark appeared. He then proceed to and soothe over it.

"At it again, Oppa?" She asked and L smirked. He didn't reply her and went on with whatever he was planning on doing. In the end, they did it again, their smell was all over in the room.

He chuckled as he held her against his chest tightly. He turned his head slightly and saw her breathing for air. He lay her and himself down onto the bed, covering the sheets over them. He hugged her close to his chest and when they both finally caught their breath, he spoke, "Did I live up to the title of 'Beast'?" He asked her and she nodded.

"Definitely." She said softly. She was far too exhausted to talk properly. "Are you tired?" He asked and she nodded.

"But you definitely, surely, perfectly enjoyed it, didn't you?" He asked and she answered, "Definitely.. but! Don't ever do that again, I don't think I'll survive.." She scolded and L chuckled.

"Not even another time?" He asked and she shook her head. "You sure?" He asked again and she looked up at him. "Okay, maybe just once.. in a while." She said and buried her face in his chest, ready to find her sleep.

"Thank you! Thank you god! Thank you!" He shouted happily. "I'll see you in the noon! Good morning!" He chirped and when he finally looked at her again, he found her asleep.

His eyes softened and he her hair softly. "You're just like a drug while I am a drug addict. You can be away and far from me now but I don't think I'll be able to live without you. You're so intoxicating it will kill me from the inside if I ever found you away from me. At least, that's what I think now. And hopefully, I will be able to keep saying that even after Woohyun returns. Even after 10 years, 20 years and maybe, 50 years." He whispered softly and closed his eyes, kissing the top of her head.

 

Author's Note:

It's just a short chapter as it was a rated one and.. the rated part took up more space than I expected:/ Hopefully, I'll be able to update again later so I can give you more insights into the story:D Oh, screw that. I will  update! After I shower and write the chapter:D I am planning on writing at least 5 chapters today! So, wish me luck ^^

Comment and subscribe:D!