Chapter 8.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

When L came back from work, he went straight to where Hee Young was and dragged her away, wanting to go to the room. Sungyeol was with her when L dragged her away and he stopped L by holding onto Hee Young's wrist.

"What are you doing? She still has things to learn." Sungyeol said.

"I have things to discuss with her. I'll borrow her for a little while." L said and pulled Hee Young again just to be stopped by Sungyeol.

"No, you're not. She has to finish her stuffs first. I'm in charge of her, Myungsoo. I have to follow orders although we're friends." Sungyeol said and L for the first time, glared at Sungyeol.

"Don't give me those eyes, Myungsoo. I know what happened at work and you're just going to do something to her again, I'm not letting it happen." Sungyeol said coldly.

Yes, L was his friend but Sungyeol felt the responsibility to protect Hee Young.

"It's none of your business, let go of her." L hissed.

"W-what is going on? What happened at work? What are you going to do, L?" Hee Young asked as she looked back and forth from Sungyeol and L.

"Shut your mouth, you don't have a position here." L hissed at Hee Young and Sungyeol frowned at the tone he used on Hee Young.

"What the hell happ-"

"I said, Shut up!" L scolded Hee Young and tried to pull her away from Sungyeol but he wouldn't let go. Instead, Sungyeol used his other hand and pulled Hee Young closer.

Hee Young ended up being pulled like a ragged doll by both sides. Frustrated, she finally exploded.

"STOP RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" She shouted and the pulling stopped.

"I am not a toy for the both of you! If you two want to fight, find someone or something else to fight over with! Are you two bi-polar? You, Sungyeol, was fine a few minutes ago. And you, L, I thought I talked some sense into you this morning, what the hell happened? So now, you really want things between us to get ugly huh? Fine, I hereby declare war on you. I hate you to the core, L. I really really hate your guts!" She shouted and pulled her both hands away from their grips harshly before running into L's room.

"What the hell is wrong with you, L?! You were not like this before Hee Young came! You went from a prince charming into a monster! She didn't tell anything to your parents, I did, I was the one! I saw the red marks on her thighs, her legs, her arms and the bandage on her arm! You slept in the couch for hours before moving into the room, didn't you? But, do you even know how she's copping alone in the room before you enter? She was sweating in the bed, mumbling your name, frowning and moving around! She said what you did to her in her sleep. How could you, Myungsoo? How could you shame a woman like this? This is not the Myungsoo I knew, you're a total different person." Sungyeol japed at L's chest as he spoke. When he finally finished, L gave a chuckle.

"Yes, I know. I am a different person. I did this because I want her to leave. No, I never said I don't like her, much less  hate her. I like her company, she seems to be a very good friend. However, I can't let her be here if I want my happiness. I am doing this to prove my love for one of you! The faster and harsher I treat her, the faster she'll give up and leave! You think I like doing this? I am suffering inside too, Sungyeol! I am disgusted by myself too! And now, you think by helping her to tell my parents, I wouldn't dare hurt her? You're wrong, Yeol. Because you did, I am going to make sure she pays for it." L said and turned.

There, he saw three other members of InfiniteWoohyun, Sunggyu and Sungjong. They were looking at him with disgusted eyes.

"Who are you?" Woohyun asked as he stared blankly at L.

"I am L." L replied before walking away.

"He's gone insane." Sunggyu said.

"We'll have to find who is it that he loves." Sungyeol said and the rest nodded.

 


 

When Hee Young went in the room, she decided to look for L's crush. She looked everywhere and in his closet, she found a folder with many notes and pictures inside. She opened it and looked at all the papers and photos inside. Photos of Infinite since they were young. Few pictures in particular were torn into 3/4 and kept neatly. She looked at a few and noticed they all had the same guys in it. A guy with very feminine looks, his eyes were big, pointy nose and slightly pouted lips. Totally pulling off a girl's looks with no effort. His hair was blonde in some of the pictures and mocha brown in some. In the most recent one's his fringe reached his chin and had black hair. The two other guy were Woohyun and Sungyeol with L in between them.

'L loves one of them?' Hee Young thought when the door slammed opened and she jumped, quickly putting back the photos into the folder and putting back where it was. She had no chance to look through the notes.

When she looked up, she saw L hovering above her, she gulped and turned away but was jerked back to looked into his eyes.

"What do you want?" She hissed.

"It seems like I can't take your friend offer." L smirked.

"It's okay, I don't need one like you too." Hee Young said.

"But it seems you can be my toy, I need to release my frustrations right now and you're just the right thing for me. Blame your guardian for letting the cat out of the bag." L said and pushed her onto the floor.

"You're not doing it twice, L. I am not letting you. And what do you mean by letting the cat out of the bag? I didn't said anything." Hee Young frowned.

"You don't need to know," He bend down to the floor on the same level as her and combed his fingers through her purple-brown locks.

"My rebound." He finished and stood up.

After L was done with her, he as usual faced his back towards her. Suddenly, he spoke.

"He hates me now." L sighed.

He jumped when he felt arms around his waist. Smooth, warm arms.

"It's not to late to consider being my friend. It's not to late to show yourself." Hee Young said softly behind him.

"I can't. I won't. Don't try to convince me, Hee Young. Otherwise, I wouldn't know what would happen to you." L said and pulled her arms away from his waist.

The two then feel asleep later that night without having their meals.

 

 

Author's Note:

I updated the original piece so.. here! Heheh!

 

Comment and subscribe:D!