Chapter 64.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

Students were flooding out from the school hall, some wearing happy faces while some, having bored faces. Hee Young and Jessica were heading for the school gates as Hee Young smiled down at the rolled up certificate in her hands.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you'd graduate this fast! How could you! Now I'm left with two years all by myself!" Jessica complained as she enviously looked at the certificate in Hee Young's hands.

"I have to thank the teachers for this." Hee Young held up the certificate and Jessica pouted.

"Yeah, blame your cleverness too. And blame it on me that the teachers see me as a brat." Jessica folded her arms and Hee Young shook her head, patting Jessica's head. "Hey, does this mean you'll be going back to Korea now?" Jessica suddenly asked.

The mood went down all of a sudden and Hee Young sighed. "Not that fast I guess. My book is out for release in two weeks from now. I will only be back there if I managed to achieve something. Otherwise, I'm not worthy of him.." She mumbled.

"Hey, if anything, he's not worthy of you. Remember what you told me? You'll be a stronger girl than before. Where's the spirit?"

"Right. At least I'll be here to accompany this brat here right?" Hee Young teased and Jessica laughed embarressingly, lightly pushing up against Hee Young's shoulder.

The two laughed as they made their ways out of the gates. Then, Jessica turned to Hee Young with a grin plastered on her face. Afraid of what she was thinking, Hee Young moved back slightly.

"What is it?" Hee Young asked cautiously.

"Let's celebrate with some alcohol!" Jessica chirped and without waiting for Hee Young to reply to her, she pulled Hee Young along to the direction of the convenience store.

***

The both soon reached and Hee Young pulled back.

"Yah! It's only afternoon now and you want to drink?! I didn't forget the other time you started to drink. You literally started dancing and hopping around my living room half ! And to think Sungyeol nearly saw your undies." Hee Young whispered into Jessica's ear as the latter started picking out different alcohols from the fridge.

"Don't worry, I hold my alcohol well now. I won't get drunk, I promise!" The two then started moving towards the counter.

"Fine, just this once!" Hee Young warned Jessica.

After they were done paying, they then walked back home. Jessica now stayed right next to Hee Young's apartment and they were practically stuck to one another most of the time. They were at the lobby of the apartment when Jessica's eyes caught a familiar looking back she saw most of the time from photos. Deciding it was just her illusion, she didn't dug further into it. They entered the lift after and was making their way towards Hee Young's door when a figure in front of her door turned.

Right when Hee Young's eyes caught his, the bags she were holding in her hands suddenly got heavy and she let go of them. Jessica's eyes widened at the sight of the figure in front of them. Seeing Hee Young's face, the man smiled in bliss and ran over. Just as he was about to reach and hugged her, she moved a step back, shocking both the man and Jessica.

"What's wrong?" The man asked and Hee Young looked up into his eyes.

"Why are you here all of a sudden? I thought you should be at home, tending to the needs of your wife." Hee Young said coldly.

"I should leave you two al-"

"No, don't, Jessica." Hee Young cut Jessica off.

"Will you? Please?" He pleaded with Jessica.

"I'm going but it's not because of you, jerk. It's because of my friend okay." Jessica smacked the guy's head before going back to her apartment.

Once Jessica was in her apartment, Hee Young stared coldly into the man's eyes. "What do you want?"

"You've misunderstood, Hee Young. Everything was just a lie. It isn't true, believe me, believe your eyes. I'm here right now, aren't I?" He held onto her hands that were now emptied.

"Believe my eyes? Believe my eyes?" Hee Young scoffed and pushed him away. "I saw her walking down the ing aisle to marry you, Kim Myung Soo! How do you want me to believe you?!"

"No, I didn't- We didn't finish off the marriage! You have to listen to me! I have to explain everything to you, just give me this chance!" L pulled her back into his arms but she squirmed and broke free from his embrace.

Quickly, she took her keys out from her pocket to open the door. Once she stuck the key into the hole and twisted it to open the door, the door got pushed opened and the next thing she knew, she was pulled into her own house with L.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HO-" L quickly silenced her by cupping a hand over and pushing them towards the wall. Her back was faced up against the wall as he held her there.

"I'm sorry, Hee Young. I'm really sorry for everything. Please, let me explain will you? All you have to do is just keep quiet and listen to what I have to say." L looked down as his tears started slipping down from his eyes. He wanted to appear strong in front of the woman he love but the moment she started pushing him away, his heart hurt like it was being torn again and again. "Everything was a lie.. From the begining.. it was just all a lie. Have you had any idea? My father.. he set the entire thing up and when he couldn't bear the responsiblity, he got rid of you. He promised me he would keep you by my side, to have you by my side. Then.. he sent you away. The wedding you saw on TV, I doubt you finished the entire ceremony.

Did you hurt like how I did? Was that why you turned away? Because you still loved me? I didn't marry Tiffany.. She sacrificed herself for our happiness. She wanted me to be happy. She wanted to be happy too, to be freed from all the suffering we elites have to go through. She's in the hospital right now. I wanted to stay by her side because I felt guilty but you know what that silly girl told me? She told me to come and find you. And to think I hated her for trying to replace your position in my heart. She told me to come to you although she was on the bed, possibly paralysed for the entire of her life. I gave up my status, my family and went against my father for you. Can't you see how much I've given up for you? Can't you see how much I love you? Can't you see how much I want you? Please, let's not waste everyone's effort in bringing us back together again. I know you still love me. Let's just start anew and forget the past, okay? I can give up everything, we can lead a happy and quiet life at the countryside, just you and me. We can forget the unhappy past, we can have healthy babies together. All I want is you, and only you. Please." L was shaking by now and his head was leaning against Hee Young left shoulder as his hands weakly leaned themselves on the wall. "Please.." He mumbled.

"Be realistic, Myungsoo. If you lose your job and I don't get any job, how will we survive? Are you planning to starve to death and just be full with love? You should have married Tiffany, if that was what your parents wanted. I'll be fine by myself. It's not too late now, go back to her. You have to be selfish in order to survive in this cruel world." Hee Young spoke as she kept her head to the right.

L lifted his head up from her shoulder and turned her head to look at him. Then, he searched her eyes. "You're lying."

"I'm not!"

"Tell me you're not after this." With that, L captured her lips in his. She started to resist against him and was hitting him with all her strength to get him off her, afraid she'll give in. It hurt, but it didn't hurt as much as his heart did when Hee Young was pushing him away. He had to force her into giving in. He endured the pain and kiss her with much more force. Her lips were almost bleeding from all his nibbling. His heart started to thump from nervousness, afraid she'll reject him. Right at that time, she was slowly giving in. She stopped hitting him and her hands slipped downwards. Her eyes slowly fluttered closed and very slowly, her lips started responding to his. She kiss him back with equally much emotions he poured into her. Those three years of waiting, all went into that one kiss.

His both hands trailed up to her hair and held her at place while he continue to pour his love to her. Her arms too, moved to his waist and tightened her hug. All of a sudden, Hee Young broke away and stared into his eyes. He was afraid of what she might be thinking. He looked confused and Hee Young gave no emotions on her face. Then, she smiled. She pulled L in, their nose touching one another.

"I hate the fact that what you said is silly but at the same time, made sense to me. Yes, I still love you and I would love to be with you forever and ever. I will fight for you if that's we have to do, my silly boy." She then locked their lips again, not waiting for L to speak.

There isn't anything more for L to say. He just needed to confirm that Hee Young's feelings for him were still there and that she was willing to get back together once more. This time, it was Hee Young who was desperately kissing him, afraid that this was all a dream and when she wakes up, he'll be gone.

"I'll be here, we can enjoy our time together before we face reality, together." L whispered against her lips.

The two had tears slipping from their eyes but it wasn't because of sadness but rather, happiness in getting back together.

 


Author's Note:

OH MY FREAKING GOD! SOMEONE SHOOT ME! Is this bad?! Was it dramatic enough? OMFG. *hides in a corner* This fic will offically close in about 20 more chapters~ 

P.S. Just updating on myself. As many of my friends on AFF know, I wasn't or am not feeling well. My collar bones and stomach hurts after vomiting for one and a half day since the night before. I think I vomitted at least 10 times. Nothing much came out from my stomach since the 3rd time because I didn't eat anything as I didn't want anything barfing out from my mouth while on plane. So I only ate a cup of cut peach and a can of peach tea for the day before and I didn't eat today as I don't feel well even until now. I'll try to update within three days if I can.(: I'm wondering how I could even come out with such chapter while I'm sick x.x Must be my guy friend encouraging me >< Heheh! To think I have yet to unpack my big package of boxes I bought from Taiwan ...