Chapter 19.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"You ready?!" L pressed Hee Young while seeing her zipped up her dress. "Just a... Minute! I can't.. HAH!" She gave up and dropped her hands to her sides. L tilted his head and looked at her with a brow raised. "Why did you stop?" He asked.

"I can't zip this stupid thing up!" She pointed to the zip behind her. L got up from the bed and walked towards her.

"Remind me again why I agreed to you helping me? Because I can clearly see that you need the help to yourself, not me." He said as he zipped her dress for her. She turned around and smile brightly. "Thank you!" She cried as she raised her hand into the air. "Can we go now? I might miss this chance to see Infinite." L rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay." She surrendered and grabbed him, leaving the room. They walked down the stairs and greeted his parents.

"Sorry, Omma, Appa. I have to send Infinite off today so I can't... go to the company." L bowed to his parents.

"It's okay, I understand. However, you have to make sure you won't be skipping work anytime near the future." His father reprimanded.

"Yes, Appa." L said obediently. "Now, finish your food so you can go." L's mother said and Hee Young and L got their seats, eating their food as quick as possible.

 


 

Both L and Hee Young took the car to the airport where Sungyeol had already went to first. They got off the car and rushed to the hall of departure. Because Hee Young was too slow, wearing her heels, L pulled her along and she ended up falling down.

"Ow.." She had sprained her ankle and was rubbing it now. L stopped and turned around, looking down at her. He crouch down to her and held her ankle, examining it.

"Can you please stand up? I really, really, really need to run now." L said as he looked at her. She shook her head but tried to stand up. L helped her by holding her arm however, she fell again. "I really can't. Why don't you go ahead?" She asked and L looked around before sighing.

"You're an exception." L breathed out and turned his back to her. She didn't know what he wanted her to do so she just stared at his back. L groaned in frustration and turned his head back slightly.

"Get on." He said and Hee Young gasped. "N-no!" She argued. "Get. on." He clenched his teeth as he said. "No!" She argued again. L rolled his eyes, "Argh!" He shouted out and pulled her arms, wrapping it around his neck and stood up before grabbing her legs, holding it and walked.

"Settled." He muttered. Hee Young protested, she tried swinging her legs to make her even heavier. "Stop moving!" L smacked her left thigh and she pouted.

"I told you to go first!" She whispered into his ear.

"You're my friend now so I have the responsibility to take care of you. Leaving you there is not what Kim Myungsoo would do." L said and Hee Young's heart suddenly started to beat faster. Because L said she was his friend? No. She had that strike out, right?

'He's opening up..' She said in her mind.

"Myungsoo!" Infinite called when they saw him carrying her. He ran towards them despite having Hee Young on his back.

"Why is Hee Young on your back?" Woohyun spoke to him for the first time after finding out his feelings.

"She sprained her ankle and couldn't walk." L explained and the members nodded.

"So.." Sungjong said while looking at his watch. "We got to go in now." He pointed to the gates.

"Take care, have a safe trip. Remember to keep in contact!" Sungyeol said and hugged each of the member. After they finished their moments, everyone looked at L.

"You can let me down now." Hee Young whispered into his ear and he let her down on the floor.

"I hope you'll find what you want over in China." L said to Woohyun. L was about to hugged Woohyun and Woohyun already had his arms wide opened when L decided not to give him a hug. He backed away and dropped his hands. Everyone looked curiously and L stretched one hand out. Woohyun looked down to his hand and knew what he wanted. He stretched his hand too and shook L's hand.

"Bon Voyage." L said and pulled his hand away while Woohyun nodded.

"Make sure you study well, Sungjong-ah." L said and hugged Sungjong.

"I'll miss hanging out and seeing you guys." L said to the rest and hugged them too.

When L finished, everyone looked at Hee Young. She looked at the members curiously and tilted her head.

"Aww..." They all chorused and she pointed to herself. They nodded and she smile.

"I have to sent you guys off too?" She asked and they nodded.

"Alright!" She said and went to hugged each of them. "Have a safe trip and.. yeah. I'll take care of this guy here." Hee Young said and pulled L over and slung an arm over his shoulders.

They nodded and one by one, they entered the gates and turned back for the last time, waving their hands before entering the gates.

"I'll miss them.." L sighed as he looked at one person. "Don't worry, they'll be back soon, I know it." Hee Young said and patted his shoulder.

"We should go home now. Hee Young here, has some stuffs she has yet to do." Sungyeol glared at her and she smiled meekly. "What stuffs?" L asked as they walked towards the car.

"Oh, you know. Because she decided to play sherlock and also a baker few days ago, she skipped many of her compulsory lessons. So, she will need to replenish those lessons today." Sungyeol smirked. "Care for one more?" L asked and Hee Young with Sungyeol looked at him.

"We're gardening today." Sungyeol stated and L nodded. "Not a problem." He said and Sungyeol gasped. Hee Young turned back and forth from L and Sungyeol, wanting to know what was so surprising.

"Hee Young, tell me, what did you do with our Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked Hee Young while tugging her arm.

"What? I did nothing." She said while shaking her head. "The Myungsoo Infinite knows is a very obedient boy who only does work and nothing else. He doesn't do stuffs girls were meant do." Sungyeol stared at L and the latter shrugged his shoulders before walking off.

"He wasn't like this before?" Hee Young asked Sungyeol who shook his head. "He wasn't." Sungyeol stated. "So, this is a good thing, right? I mean, he's willing to do things he never done before." She said and Sungyeol nodded his head.

"This means one thing." Sungyeol stared into her eyes.

"What?"

"He's willing to let you be a part of his life now. He never carried anyone on his back before although he was a gentleman because he said only someone worthy of him would be able to ride on his back. The only ones that got to see his fun side were Infinite and sometimes, his parents. He's not very open so he only runs and talks around his circle. Congratulations, Hee Young. That's one step ahead." Sungyeol patted her head.

"So, did the seducing thingy worked? That's why he's like this now?" She joked.

"It can and it may not be. He may be like this because he lust for you. Or, he may be like this because he likes having you around." Sungyeol said.

"Tell me, did you two really do more than touching the other night?" Sungyeol asked.

"No.. I did some things.. and.. he shouted Woohyun's name so I stopped. He then started touching himself.." She muttered quietly, not wanting to talk about rated stuff.

"So it probably means he likes having you around." Sungyeol nodded his head.

"Aren't we going to walk now? For all we know, Myungsoo may have already drove off." Sungyeol said and Hee Young's eyes popped open.

"RUN!" She shouted and the two started running to the car.

 

 

Author's Note:

I don't know if people like the comedy side of this story but yeah.. I hope you'll enjoy(:

Comment and subscribe:D!