Chapter 37.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

Hee Young and L soon reached the house and L stopped the car directly outside the house doors. However, none of them made a move to get out of the car. Hee Young unbuckled her seatbelt as she stared to her front. L unbuckled his too and turned to look at her. They kept it this way for another five minutes until L decided to speak first.

"Hee Youn-"

"We'll talk when we're in the room. Come on now." She cut him off and said with no emotions and got out of the car, walking into the house.

"Al.. right." L mumbled when he was alone in the car. He off the engine of the car and got out, locking the doors before heading into the house. 

L followed her as she walked up the stairs to the room, all the while wondering what the doctor could have said and why she was feeling so moody these days. When they were finally outside the room door, Hee Young opened the door in a hurry and got it. L followed after and closed the door behind them.

"So, how was it?" L asked as he looked at her face.

"Tell me, Oppa. Do you like kids?" She asked and L slowly nodded his head.

"I find them cute." He told her and she bit her lips, not knowing how to break the news to him.

"What do you think of having your own kids?" She looked into his eyes sincerely.

"Hee Young, why are asking me all this? You know I-"

"Just answer me!" She shouted at him and he jumped at the outrage.

"I do." he breathed out and walked to her. "What's wrong?" He held her at arms length.

"I'm pregnant, Myungsoo. I. am. pregnant! You should have wore a ing while we did it! It's your fault! It's all your fault that I am pregnant! I know you don't want this baby but what can I do?! I can't kill this thing in me! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" She cried as she slapped him on his face. When she was done, L clicked his tongue as his face faced the left, feeling the pain in his chest and face.

He turned back to her as his eyes looked deeply into hers. "Listen, Hee Young." He moved closer to her. "I know it's my fault for not wearing a protection while we were doing it. It is my fault for not pulling out. It is all my fault. I will hold responsibility. Never once had I said that I didn't want that baby. I want our baby and you. I will take care of the two of you. I know I won't be able to be a great father but I will try, For you, for our baby. Don't you ever dare to try and kill our baby." He said lowly, making sure she heard everything. She broke down in tears as L held her tightly. L pulled her in for a hug and her head.

"You.. want this baby?" She asked softly and L nodded.

"I do, Hee Young. I do. So don't worry, okay? If ever comes a day where I won't be able to love you, I still want to be the father of our baby." He pulled away and looked at her face, wiping her tears with his fingers.

Right at that moment, L's phone rang and he pulled it out from his pocket. Looking at the screen, he saw Woohyun calling him. "Wait a moment." He told Hee Young who was sniffling and walked to a side, picking up the phone.

Sungyeol who was outside their room, hearing everything and peeking into the room, bit his thumbnails as he looked at L. "Don't answer it, Myungsoo. Don't." Sungyeol whispered but closed his eyes when he saw L picking his phone up.

"Hello?" Asked L as he answered the phone. It was silence over at the other line but he heard a throat being cleared before it spoke.

"I'm back, Myungsoo-ah." Woohyun's husky voice spoke. Probably because he was having a jetlag or probably, just maybe, he had been crying. L froze when he heard Woohyun's voice. Why was the effect of loving Woohyun coming back when L had just heard his voice? "Do you.. think you'll be able to meet me, at my house, now?" Woohyun asked carefully.

L glanced at Hee Young who was rubbing her tummy and turned back around. "Okay." L answered and hung the phone. He walked over to Hee Young and set her down on the bed. "Hee Young," He called and she looked at him. "I'll be out for a little while, alright?" He asked and she nodded.

He smiled before leaving the room with his phone, wallet and car keys. When he was down the stairs already, Sungyeol came out from his room and sighed. "You are a serious ing idiot, Myungsoo. You better not waver, or I'll kill you with my own hands. I swear." Sungyeol said and slammed his room door closed.

 

L went in the car and started the engine, driving off to Woohyun's house. When he reached Woohyun's house, he saw Woohyun waiting outside the main door. Quickly parking his car at a side, he came out from the car and walked over to Woohyun.

Woohyun saw him walking over and beamed happily, his tooth showing. Feelings L had put aside felt like it was coming back. However, sparks still hasn't happened. It never did. The fast pace of heart beating did though.

"Myungsoo-ah!" Woohyun shouted and ran to L, hugging him tightly. "I missed you.." He muttered while his chin rested on L.

L felt weird when Woohyun hugged him in this way. Never once did he felt a hug from Woohyun this intense. Slowly, his hands went up the back of Woohyun and hugged him back. "Welcome back." L said awkwardly while patting Woohyun's back.

They pulled away and Woohyun pulled L into his house. He moved around a little before pulling L up to his room, telling him to take a seat.

"Do you.. have something to say?" L asked as he looked at Woohyun who was fiddling with his fingers.

"Actually, I do." Woohyun answered as he looked up to L.

"Shoot." L said and Woohyun walked over.

He took L's hands into his and look into his eyes. "I have been thinking.. and I think.. I like you too. Myungsoo-ah." Woohyun bit his lips, afraid L wouldn't return the same feelings. 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I know I know! This is short but hey, I had to:B To keep you guys curious:D HAHAHA! x.x Forgive me *pleads*

hyunvirus

Emilys

pandagirl753

lunaluna

adorablemadness

ManiacKaoru

-ivory

vanessachuaa

sekshikitsune

Thanks for upvoting!♥ It' means a lot to me!

Comment and subscribe:D!