Chapter 6.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

The father and son were back from work and were now having dinner together with the family. When everyone was almost finished, L stood up from his chair and walked towards Hee Young. Everyone looked as he moved.

"Omma, Appa. We're done for the night. Thanks for the meal." L said and pulled Hee Young up from her chair.

"B-but I have-"

"We're. Done." L hissed into her ear and she nodded, pulling her hand away from his death grip.

"Sleep well!" His mother said as they walked up the stairs to L's room.

Entering the room first was Hee Young. The door later closed with a clicked, it was locked now. She turned around and saw L's face with a smirk. She backed away while he took steps after steps towards her.

"What are you doing?" She said.

"Remember how I told you before was just a teaser? Now is the real show. I'm starting the real show." L said and took off his blazer followed by his dress shirt.

"You think you're scaring me off like this? You're gay, L. Everyone knows that. You won't be having your ways with me, you can't betray Infinite." She said, knowing it hit his weakest point.

"Who said I was going to have my ways with you? Well, in a way. I won't be cheating on him, and because you mentioned Infinite, you're getting it worst." L said.

After he said that, he shoved Hee Young down to his bed. That night, Hee Young had suffered lashes from his belt, shamed her for being a woman, the pain inflicted all over her. She was lucky her flower have yet to be blossomed by him. That was what he meant by the consequences. She had to endure it all, for her sister. She wouldn't back down just because he did stuffs to her, as long she was still a unblossomed flower, it didn't matter that much. 

 


 

When she woke up in the morning, L wasn't beside her, she moved and slowly got up the bed due to the pain all over her body. Walking to the bathroom with only the blanket wrapped around her, she opened the door slowly and washed herself up. Although L didn't enter her, she felt dirty. What had she gotten herself into? A toy for him to release his angers and frustrations on, she got it. 

She walked down the stairs and entered the dining hall. Taking her seat in front of L, she saw a smirked on his face.

"Did you sleep well?" L's father asked.

"Yes, Sir." She lied. How could she have slept well with what was happening last night? She remembered L's words,

Tell and I'll be sure your sister won't be getting any funds for her treatment.

"What about you, Myungsoo?" His father asked.

"Very well." L answered and took a sip of water while looking at Hee Young.

She glared at L, if before wasn't hate, she hates him now, she felt like stabbing him with thousands of knifes but she couldn't. She needed him as much as she needed her sister, L was money to her. 

"We should be getting to work." L's father spoke out and stood up from the chair.

The woman like usual, sent their partners off to work except it wasn't the case for L and Hee Young. However, before L entered the car, he turned and what shocked Hee Young was she saw him smile, a genuine smile. But, it wasn't for her. She turned around but saw no one behind.

'Who was he smiling to? I think I need to find his love before I can even approach him.' She thought and the front door closed.

"Like usual, Hee Young-ah. If you have anything to ask, come find me at the library." L's mother said and walked off.

"Let's go. Today, you'll be visiting your sister." Sungyeol appeared suddenly and told her.

"Really? I can go meet my sister?" Hee Young smiled brightly and for the first time since she woke up, she pushed what happen last night away.

 


 

"Unnie!" Hye Mi screamed happily when she saw her sister.

"Hye Mi-ah!" Hee Young ranand hugged her sister.

"Umm... and who is he?" Hye Mi pointed to Sungyeol who was behind Hee Young.

"Hye Mi-ah, Unnie got chosen. He is my personal bodyguard and guidance." Hee Young explained.

"Really?! And stop talking in third person's POV, I'm not a child!" Hye Mi complained and Hee Young chuckled.

"Alright, Alright. Sungyeol, Hye Mi. Hye Mi, Sungyeol." Hee Young introduced.

"I think I saw you before..." Hye Mi said as she pursed her lips and put a finger there.

"And where would that be?" Sungyeol asked as he walked to stand beside Hee Young.

"Erm... in... Oppa's wallet!" Hye Mi shouted when she finally remembered.

Before Hee Young and Sungyeol could ask who 'Oppa' was, a guy walked in and called Hye Mi.

"Hye Minnie!" All turned to the figure walking from the door to the bed where Hye Mi was.

"Woohyun oppa!" Hye Mi giggled happily as Woohyun responded with his arms making a heart.

"Hyung?" Sungyeol said and Woohyun turned to him.

"Sungyeol-ah! What are you doing here?" Woohyun asked, shocked.

"L's girl is here for her sister." Sungyeol replied while pointing to Hee Young.

"Hye Mi's sister?" Woohyun asked and Sungyeol replied with a nod.

"You know each other?" Hee Young and Hye Mi asked at the same time.

"Yeah." Both Woohyun and Sungyeol chorused.

"I think I saw you too... in..."

"The photo." Sungyeol finished for Hee Young.

"Yeah!" Hee Young said.

"Hi, I'm Nam Woohyun, Infinity's Son." Woohyun introduced himself.

"Ah.. Hi." Hee Young replied awkwardly and shook his hand.

And like this, almost half a day went by in the hospital. Everyone chatted happily and Hee Young forgot about the night before, making her be herself, no stress, no loneliness.

When Hee Young and Sungyeol reached the front doors of the house, it suddenly opened and in front of Hee Young was L. However, instead of talking or irritating her, L smiled happily and pulled Sungyeol in the house and slung a arm over Sungyeol's shoulder, walking away from her.

"So, how was my buddy?" L voice was heard talking to Sungyeol.

Hee Young was tired and couldn't be bothered about what the two had to talked so she went into her room, L's room. She plopped down on the bed when she was done with washing up and like every other night, she slept alone.

However, what was unknown to her was that from the first day she had entered the house, slept in this room thinking she was alone for all the nights, L actually slept in the same room and the same bed as her. He would wait for her to fall asleep and enter the room quietly, sleep for few hours before getting up and leaving the room hours before she woke up so there was no trace of him sleeping there. It wasn't because he love her, he only was a jerk in front of her because he wanted his love. He actually liked her as a friend and he find it useless to deny anyway. But, he couldn't be friends with her, not if he wants her to leave for his happiness.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Is this bad?:/ Oh yeah, My blog post on Jaejoong:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/345723

Comment and subscribe:D!