Chapter 13.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun shone brightly into L's room and onto Hee Young's face. She squinted her eyes and slowly fluttered her eyes opened. She groaned slightly and turned her head to her right slightly. When she saw L lying there, she then remembered last night and a smile went on her face when she remembered that she was now friends with L. While she was staring at his face, he fidgetted slightly and opened his eyes slowly. When he saw Hee Young, he smiled, a genuine one. He turned to his side and looked at Hee Young while his hand slowly went up to her left arm and rubbed it ever so softly.

"Hey." He said in his slightly husky voice.

"Hey." She replied and took his hand from her arm to rubbed it.

L groaned and pulled his hand away from hers to touched his head, shaking it, hoping to get his headache off.

"Hangover?" Hee Young asked and chuckled softly.

"I guess.. But if I did have a hangover, why wasn't I drunk last night?" L asked and Hee Young shook her head.

"I guess the pain was too much to numb it." She pointed to his chest and got up from the bed.

"Don't worry too much about.. him. I'll try my best to help you." She said, L thought she was referring to helping him get back his love but Hee Young was referring to helping him get over his love.

"I'll use the bathroom first then prepare some soup for you." She said and started walking but stopped when L held her wrist.

"You can just ask the servants to prepare it. I don't want you working so hard for me now that we're friends." He said and she nodded.

"You know.. I really... need to go.." She muttered softly while gesturing to her hand.

"Oops! Sorry." He said and quickly let go of her wrist.

"It isn't so bad now.. the pain lessen a little.." He said softly while moving his hand to his chest.

"Is it because you're here to help lessen it?" He asked and looked to the bathroom's door.

"Whatever. I just hope you'll enjoy your days here from now.. I need you.. to help me with.. him." He mumbled and lay down on the bed, waiting for Hee Young to be done.

 


 

"I heard you came back drunk late last night." L's father said and L looked up, he then looked at Hee Young and answered, "Yeah."

Expecting a round of scolding from his parents, what they said next was unexpected to him.

"I've asked the cook to boil some soup for you to help you get over your hangover." His father said and Hee Young choked on her rice.

"I-I asked the cook to boiled some soup for L too." She said and L's parents chuckled.

"I guess he can finish both. I see the two of you are better now. Anyway, didn't I said for you to call him by Myungsoo and not L?" L's father said and Hee Young nodded.

"Y-yeah." She stuttered for no reason and L found it cute for a reason.

The soup that Hee Young and L's father asked for arrived and L cringed his face after looking at the two.

"They're.. different taste.. I'll be running the toilet later." He said and L's father gave a face.

"You HAVE to finish both!" L's mother interrupted before his father could say anything.

"O-okay." L quickly replied, scared that anything would happen to him.

 


 

"Bye, Honey." L's father said to his wife and gave a kiss on her cheek.

"Bye, take care and come back early!" She said as she adjusted his tie.

L walked to Hee Young and bend down to her height, looking into her eyes.

"Don't do anything like gardening or sorts. I have servants for those. Do something you like. I'll be back later to accompany you." He said and patted her head.

Not used to this side of him, Hee Young just nodded and L walked to exit when he felt a hand on his left shoulder. He looked back and saw Hee Young with her head down.

"Anything the matter?" He asked and Hee Young looked up.

"Don't stress yourself too much and.. I'll see you back at.. home." She said softly and L laughed.

"You know, I think you're bi-polar too. Where did the y Hee Young went to? Man.. I missed her."

"Don't push your limits, MYUNGSOO." She dared call him by his name and L eyes widened.

"Say that again."

"Myung. Soo."

"I like the tone of that. Continue calling me by that. I like the y Hee Young I am seeing now." L stuck his tongue out and ran before Hee Young could do anything to him.

"I am NOT y!" She shouted but the door closed before he could hear anything. She sighed and turned around, preparing to walk.

"It's so quiet now.. What am I thinking? It's always been quiet." She mumbled and at that moment, Sungyeol appeared in front of her.

"Prepared for the day?" He asked and Hee Young looked at him.

"Sungyeol, you want to do something else? It'll benefit all of us." She asked and Sungyeol looked at her with a confused face.

 


 

The both of them searched and tried guessing till it was night and they were still guessing.

"The clues here all seems to described four people from Infinite. You, Sungjong, Woohyun and Hoya." She said as she showed all the pictures and notes to Sungyeol.

"It can't be Hoya. L said before, even if the world is left with two people, Hoya and him, he'd rather die than be with Hoya." Sungyeol explained and Hee Young chuckled.

"Really?"

"Yeah. So it can't be Hoya." Sungyeol said and Hee Young looked at Sungyeol with a serious face.

"That means, we're only left with you, Sungjong and Woohyun." She said and Sungyeol gasped.

"Look here." He said and showed a note to her.

"The tooth you said you were insecured about makes you special. Don't feel insecure." Hee Young read the note and tried to think who had a tooth that made them stand out.

"You know who it is?" Hee Young asked Sungyeol and he nodded.

"There's only one person out of the six of us that has that tooth he's insecured about." Sungyeol said while staring into blank air.

"I should have known. His actions towards him were too obvious.. Why didn't we noticed it earlier? Since the 3rd grade of school, he had been taking notes for him whenever he missed a lesson. When he forgot his money or lunchbox, L would always give him his. When all of us sat together, he would always take the seat next to him.." Sungyeol said and turned to Hee Young.

"It was him all along." Sungyeol said and Hee Young looked at Sungyeol in the eyes.

"Who is it?" She asked.

 

 

Author's Note:

Cliffhanger! Don't kill me!

Okay, who is it? Guess and whoever gets it correct first will receive 5 karma points from me~ (I'm giving out 10 for the original one.) I think if you're an inspirit, you should know this or you can go to the wall and bang yourself against it:B

For those who are confused, lemme clarify something first. Remember this?

When Hee Young went in the room, she decided to look for L's crush. She looked everywhere and in his closet, she found a folder with many notes and pictures inside. She opened it and looked at all the papers and photos inside. Photos of Infinite since they were young. Few pictures in particular were torn into 3/4 and kept neatly. She looked at a few and noticed they all had the same guys in it. A guy with very feminine looks, his eyes were big, pointy nose and slightly pouted lips. Totally pulling off a girl's looks with no effort. His hair was blonde in some of the pictures and mocha brown in some. In the most recent one's his fringe reached his chin and had black hair. The two other guy were Woohyun and Sungyeol with L in between them.

L's love MAY NOT be the one described by Hee Young as 'A guy with very feminine looks, his eyes were big, pointy nose and slightly pouted lips. Totally pulling off a girl's lookds with no effort. His hair was blonde in some of the pictures and mocha brown in some. In the most recent one's his fringe reached his chin and had black hair.' Why I made Hee Young described him like this is because she has yet to meet Sungjong, remember? You guys were supposed to guess the third suspect but seems you guys got lost. x.x She only met Woohyun and Sungyeol. Don't take that as a hint for L's love. It's a hint for one of the third guy L may love. In total, there's three guys L may love. So, don't focus on that. Obviously, now, there is only Sungyeol, Sungjong and Woohyun so take your pick and guess one. The first person who mention his love's name first will win the karma. 

Comment and subscribe:D!