Chapter 7.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hee Young woke up when her hand stretched and felt something under the pillows on her right. She opened her eyes and sat up on the bed. She turned to the right and took the pillows away. Below, she saw something like a bracelet. It was in black and it had a charm to it, a infinity charm. She took the bracelet up and looked at it properly, it had been worn before and the chain was slightly opened which explains why it would have been dropped.

'Why would this be here? It isn't mine.' She thought and decided to keep the bracelet with her anyway.

She got up the bed and headed to the bathroom. While she was showering, the door creaked opened slightly and L checked the room before he came in. He was looking for something and he flipped almost everything in the room. Lastly, his eyes landed on the bracelet Hee Young was looking at a few moments ago, it was below her wallet. He bit his lips, wondering if he should go ahead and take it anyway. Not wanting to be obvious, he just left the room, deciding that Hee Young will be keeping the bracelet. At least she had a memory with hergood or bad when she leaves.

Right after L left the room, Hee Young came out. She sensed something wrong and looked around.

'Did a hurricane came and went?' She thought when she saw everything in the room being flipped.

She shrugged and packed the room before going downstairs. When she was near the dining hall, she heard L's parents talking.

"Myungsoo, why did you sleep in the couch till so late last night?" His father asked.

"Hee Young had something she wanted to do so I gave her some privacy." L replied.

"Then where did you sleep after? Don't tell me you're not sharing a room with her. How can you change if that's the case?" His mother asked this time.

"I slept in the same room so don't be worried." L replied again and Hee Young gasped.

'So... he was in the room last night and... the bracelet belongs to him?' She thought and when she looked up, L was there, smiling down at her.

"Come on, why are you there? Everyone is waiting for you." L said and held her left hand, leading her into the hall.

"Improvements I see. Very good." L's father said and Hee Young blushed.

'Why in the world am I blushing?' She thought and smiled shyly at L's father.

She and L took their seats and ate.

"Is that a hickey I see? What were you two up to last night?" L's mother asked cheekily.

"O-oh. That was the night before, L" Hee Young got cut off when L pinched her thighs. She jumped and shut , letting L finish the sentence.

"L? What about Myungsoo?" His father frowned.

"Oh, we were playing truth or dare and I took the dare. She was so naughty to have asked me gave her a hickey." L answered and his parents cleared their throats, embarrassed.

"Youngster nowadays... But, it's okay! I see a improvement." L's mother winked.

Breakfast ended and before L could walked to the front door with his father, Hee Young pulled him back.

"Wh-"

"You were in the room last night?" Hee Young cut him off.

"N-"

"Then why did I hear you saying you slept in the room last night?" She cut him off again.

"It was just an excuse. Don'-"

"Then what is this?" Hee Young held up the bracelet and looked at L's face for any expression. A poker face, nothing, no feelings.

"It's not mine. D-"

"Are you sure? I found this under the pillow of your side." Hee Young once again had cut him off.

"Stop cutting me off will you? Have you got bolder because I didn't do anything to you yesterday? Should I teach you how you should respect someone higher than you?" L said coldly and for a moment, regretted because he saw Hee Young's mouth shivered.

"I am just making sure. Why can't we be friends, why must there be levels in between us? Why must you always be mean? I am here because I need to, not because I want to. And, you're taking that to your advantage by being mean to me. I thought you were a gentleman like everyone had said but you let me see you in a total different light the night before. I still feel the pain you had inflicted on me, L. Everywhere, even here," She pointed to her left chest where the heart lies.

"I feel pain here because I pity you for not being able to express yourself, hiding yourself deep within because you want to chase me away and be with whoever your lover is. I feel the pain because I treat you as a friend and seeing you do this to yourself makes me feel pain for you, L. You should know that my heart isn't as strong as yours, it's fragile and easily broken. I have to bear everything you do because I need you, I need you because I need the money I am able to get for making you change. My sister needs me and I need her too. I gave my job up because I needed to focus on you and because I gave it up, I am unable to find another job outside with my qualifications. I am not as clever as you, L. But, have you thought why before you said I was dumb? I don't have the money to study like you, I had to work.

I've had a hard life before and I thought by coming here, I would have you, you to accompany me and at the very least, I would feel human, I wouldn't be lonely. But, what you did the night before wasn't what a human would have done, it was what a beast would have done. I won't be leaving anytime soon, just so you know. So, you can stop trying to mask yourself up and push me away because it won't be working. Instead, why don't you try to open yourself up so I can see you? So I can understand you. You're not letting me into your world, L. I won't be able to help you if you don't, it will just make the both of us miserable. I hope when you're back from work, you would realise what I am here for." Hee Young said and was about to walked away when L grabbed her arm.

"You said you wanted us to be friends, right?" He asked and Hee Young sighed then nodded.

"Friends... will be there when... they need them, right?" L asked again and she nodded.

"I'll think about it." He said and let go of her arm, walking off.

L stopped in his steps when he saw Woohyun with Sungyeol walking his direction. He looked back and saw Hee Young looking down at the floor.

"Yo, Myungsoo!" Woohyun said as he bumped shoulders with L.

"Why are you guys here?" L asked and Woohyun held a box up.

"Her little sister has something for her." Woohyun said, gesturing to Hee Young.

"Don't you need to go? Your father is waiting in the car." Sungyeol said and L nodded.

L looked at the two lovingly and Woohyun with Sungyeol shivered together.

"Don't look at us that way... it makes us.. think that you're... in.. love with one of... us." Woohyun stuttered.

"It's not entirely wrong, it might be one of you." L smirked and they gasped.

"No.. way!" Woohyun crossed his arms.

"Who am I kidding, you are such a childish man." L shook his head and patted both Sungyeol and Woohyun's shoulders, walking out of the front door.

From behind, he heard Hee Young laughed happily.

'I am a beast, ain't I? But I had to.' L thought and the car drove out of the mansion.

Hee Young laughed and turned to the window where the car was driving out the gates,

'Just... friends will do. Please.' She thought.

"Hee Young! What is this?" Woohyun shouted and looked at her arm that was bandaged.

"N-nothing." She moved her arm behind her.

"I didn't see this yesterday..." Sungyeol muttered.

"It was here yesterday, I slipped into the shattered pieces of glass the day before yesterday." She said.

"Is it... L's doing?"

Tell and I'll be sure your sister won't be getting any funds for her treatment.

"No. Don't imagine things." She said quickly.

"Is.. that a... hickey?" Woohyun pointed at her neck and she quickly covered it.

"Yah! Stop surveying my body like I'm a meat for sale!" She scolded and they looked away, laughing.

Author's Note:

 

This is so long x.x Anyway, OMG! The few chapters I wrote recently felt so sadist! Ahhh~

I am updating this at 3.08am in Singapore and I am sure all my readers are asleep like a pig:/ Haha! I guess I wouldn't be getting my comments anytime soon...

38 subbers in 9 days? Omg, thank you guys a lot! Really! My past L fic only had 45 subscribers after 3 months:/ But of course, I was a starter at the begining so it was kind of expected..

Comment and subscribe:D!