Chapter 65.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

After the two shared their kiss, they pulled away and rested on one another's forehead. L was still holding onto the back of Hee Young's neck. Their eyes were still closed, savouring their long shared kiss with one another a while ago. Then, L started chuckling softly against Hee Young's face.

"It's good to finally have your lips back on mine." He said and Hee Young lightly nudge his head with hers.

"It's good to have you here, with me. Kim Myung Soo." Hee Young replied and pulled away. "I'm sorry if I pushed you away just now. It just hurt that bad thinking that you were someone's. I didn't want to see your face and remind myself of everything. You were right. I still love you. It's hard thinking that I won't be able to love you after you're married." Hee Young confessed.

"I will be only yours and no one's you hear me, Hee Young? Only yours. I don't know what made you think I didn't love you but I do. I love you, my gorgeous. Only you. Don't listen to others and only me okay? I was actually scared to say I love you in the past because I was afraid that my feelings were all an illusion and that I might hurt you if I'd ever like someone else. After our babies died, I realised that it was foolish of me to even think that I didn't loved you when I did. I love you deeply, Hee Young. I won't be able to live if I know you're not on this Earth anymore. Don't scare me like this ever again, leaving without a word, you hear me?" L held onto her hands and looked deeply into her eyes.

Hee Young nodded and smiled softly at him. Her right hand trailed up to his left cheek and caressed it. "It's been three years since I last touched you. I really missed you." She told him and L leaned towards her hand.

"I missed you too. I felt like I was in hell without you." He took her hand that was on his cheek and kiss it.

Slowly, he started to pulled her in slowly into him and took her lips once again. He wanted to kiss those lips forever. Hee Young grinned into the kiss before she gave in and closed her eyes. L couldn't hold himself anymore and started to deepen the kiss a little. Hee Young who still did not notice what she was doing to L, continued to lock lips with him.

From outside, Sungyeol was heading home when Jessica rushed out from her apartment. Just when Sungyeol stuck the key and opened the door, he saw L and Hee Young making out. He was about to shout at the person whom he only saw the back of when a hand covered his mouth, shutting him up. He resisted but somehow, the fragrance coming from the hand covering his mouth smelt familiar. Thinking it was someone whom he thought it was, he allowed himself to be dragged out. He roughly saw his apartment door closing by a hand before he got dragged to the apartment right next to his.

When L's hand started to move downwards from Hee Young's back, she stopped his hand with hers and pulled away. "Sorry, I'm still not ready for this yet." She apologised and L shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I should have known." L apologised too.

"No, no. It's just me.. I still feel a little afraid in having a .. I'm afraid I'll be pregnant again and our babies might die.." Hee Young whispered.

"Hey, if anything, it was my fault. I should have done more researched. I respect your decision so I'll stop here. Since you just came back from the campus, take a hot bath. I'll see what's in the fridge and get it done for you so you can eat it when you're out." L patted her head and she nodded. "Don't take too long though!" L shouted after Hee Young as she went into her room.

***

Right when the door closed, Sungyeol got pushed away from the warm body behind him and he stumbled a little. He scoffed and turned around to look at the person before he rolled his eyes.

"Why did you drag me here?" He asked and the person sat on her couch.

"Don't you know you nearly spoilt the night for the two lovebirds? You're lucky I saved your eyes."

"Respect the older. How many times must I tell you to call me 'Oppa'?" Sungyeol folded his arms.

"Op- No way." Jessica stuck her tongue out at Sungyeol.

"Yah!" Sungyeol pointed his finger at Jessica who played a clown face at him. "Forget it!" He gave up and sat at the opposite side of Jessica. "You're lucky you're someone special or I'll have you fixed." He mumbled to himself which Jessica did not hear.

"Aren't you curious who that guy in your house is?" Jessica asked as she opened her bag of chips.

"That's right, who is he?" Sungyeol turned to Jessica.

"Calm your . It's L, Kim Myungsoo. He came for Hee Young." Jessica informed Sungyeol and right away, Sungyeol bolted up from his seat.

"What?! I'm going to drag him out of that house now. No way is he going near Hee Young!" Sungyeol was already starting for the door when Jessica pulled him back.

He ended up lying flat on the couch with Jessica on top of him. She smacked his head and sighed before pulling him up together with her. "I have something to confess." She told him and Sungyeol looked confusingly at her. "I'm pretty sure you know who Tiffany is." Sungyeol nodded his head. "Well, I know her too. Just, not the way you guys know her. We were friends here in the states. Before she returned to Korea, she told me how to contact her. I had been contacting her ever since she touched the grounds of Korea. She told me about the things she was going to do. I knew her plans. She knew Hee Young was here in the states and she told me to look for her and to take good care of her. I didn't know how Hee Young looked like or where she lived. I only knew that she was studying in New York University. And so, although I longed graduated from University, I went undercover in the school in order to try and find Hee Young. Coincidently, on the day that I was going for my entrance exam, Hee Young and me met.

At that time, I did not know that the Hee Young I was looking for was her. Until Hee Young told me about Infinite. When I knew it was her, I informed Tiffany. Slowly, I started to become more attached to Hee Young and she is as good as my sister now. I truly care for her. And so, me and Tiffany exchanged informations on L and Hee Young. I wanted to make sure that L was worthy of Hee Young and at the same time, Tiffany wanted to make sure that Hee Young was doing well so L would be doing fine too. I heard that L has really mature a lot so I am giving him the opportunity to be with Hee Young and prove himself to be a man. What we all heard, was a misunderstanding. L still loved Hee Young. He never did stopped loving her. He wanted to return but Tiffany kept him back so she could end things one and for all. We should give him the chance to prove to us that he is worthy of Hee Young's love. I'm asking of you, don't disturb them for tonight. Let them have some time together. It isn't easy for them to come together again. I know how that feels.. The person I love is so oblivious to everything I do, it's hard for us to even be together." Jessica held her head down low so no one could see the tears that were welling up in her eyes.

"Hey, why are you upset? I won't disturb them for tonight. So you don't have to cry. I promise! But you will have to let me have a roof over my head so I won't suffer in the cold tonight." Sungyeol joked, trying to bring the mood up.

"Oppa," This was probably one of those times Jessica had called him 'Oppa' and it shocked him that he didn't say anything. "Can I borrow your shoulder for just a minute?" She asked and Sungyeol just nodded. "Thank you." Jessica muttered and landed her head on his shoulder. Her eyes fluttered closed and her tears that she kept in started slipping down. "I just don't appear in your eyes, don't I?" Jessica mumbled to herself. Sungyeol heard what she said but didn't know who was that one person she was speaking about. His heart hurt to think that she had someone in her heart.

***

"You done?" L asked from the kitchen and the door to Hee Young's room opened.

She came out with her hair wet and a towel was laying on top of her head. She started drying her hair with the towel as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Emm." She replied and went beside L who was chopping the vegetables. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Cutting the vegetables. Dry your hair properly or you'll get a headache afterwards." L scolded and she pouted.

"But I'm lazy. I always leave my hair like this and I don't get any headache. I'll be fine." She retorted and L sighed, setting his knife down before taking the towel and started drying her hair for her.

"That won't do. You need to dry them entirely. You hear me?"Hee Young smiled in bliss and nodded her head, which L could hardly see since her head was moving as he was drying her hair. "Yah."

"Yeah~" She replied quickly and L shook his head.

"Dry it yourself now. I need to have the veggies cooked." He threw the towel back on Hee Young's head and she pouted once again. Quickly, L stole a kiss from her lips. "Do that again and we'll have dinner on bed." He warned.

Hee Young quickly slipped away after and stuck her tongue out at him. "Can't I be lazy?!" She scoffed and went to sit on the couch. 'I'm being such a child around you again.' Hee Young thought to herself.

'Just like that, we're a step closer to one another. Very soon, I'll have you as my wife and soon, we will have our babies with us again and have our happy ever after.' L thought.

Once they finished up their dinner, Hee Young washed the dishes with L drying them and they both went to sleep. They shared the same room and same bed. L assured Hee Young that he wouldn't do anything and all he wanted was to tug in with Hee Young, to have her close to him and drift off to sleep. And, that was what they did. L had Hee Young's back pulled up against his chest as he hugged her from the back to sleep. Her hands were holding onto his as their eyes were closed.

Before they went to sleep, L spoke. "I love you, Hee Young."

Then, Hee Young replied too. "I love you too."

"Alright, we should get some sleep now. Good night my love." He kiss the top of her head and she smiled, which of course, he couldn't see. Just like that, they finally spent their night together once again after three years.

 


Author's Note:

Is this okay with you guys? So now you know Jessica isn't there just as a friend >< And, can anyone guess who Jessica was referring to? I know Jessica's story is irrelevant here but I wanted to add this in so this story wouldn't be all focused on just one love story, though L's is the main one.(: I'm guessing you guys are overjoyed that I'm starting to update more regularly