Chapter 66.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

The sun shone brightly into the room of Hee Young's and she groaned before shifting to her side. Her arm smacked against a hard thing and she felt it several times before she opened her eyes. When she realised she was actually feeling L's arm, she smiled and her hand naturally trailed up his arm towards his hair then his face. She traced his brows before going down to his nose and his lips. She was tracing his irresistable lips when she suddenly felt his lips puckering and she felt her finger getting wet from his saliva. She quickly pulled her finger away and cringed her face, cleaning her finger on his shirt.

Then, she felt his body shaking before she heard him laughing silently. "Yah." She smacked his chest and he chuckled, opening his eyes.

"Good morning gorgeous! If you wanted a kiss, you could have asked instead of tracing my lips." L teased and she frowned.

"I didn't-" Lthen stole a kiss from her lips before smirking.

"You were saying?" He asked while grinning and she pouted. Once again, he kiss her lips which made her frown even deeper. "One more time and I can't assure the safety of your pants." He warned and she meekly smiled. "Where's my morning greeting?" He asked and this time, she was the one who kiss him.

"Good morning, Oppa." She greeted and he nodded his head in a cute way.

"Wait a moment.. you're staying alone?" L asked out of a sudden. He did not care about anything but Hee Young yesterday but now that he took time to realise, they were alone for the whole day yesterday.

"Oh right! Where's Sungyeol Oppa?" Right at that time, the front door was swung opened before her room door got slammed open. Right there, was Sungyeol. "Oppa!" Hee Young jumped off the bed and quickly ran over. When she was beside Sungyeol, she glanced back to L as she bit her lips. Why did she feel like she had done something wrong and her older brother just caught her on it?

L was there, confused more than ever. "KIM. MYUNG. SOO!" Sungyeol boomed and Hee Young flinched. "LIVING ROOM. NOW!" He hollered and L scrambled off the bed.

'Why the hell do I feel so scared of him all of a sudden?! What the hell!' L thought.

***

"Explain." Sungyeol crossed his arms as his one leg was crossed over the other. Hee Young peeked at L and he assured her it was okay.

"Okay. So I'm here to get back Hee Young." L explained and Sungyeol cocked a brow.

"And what makes you think you'll able to?" Sungyeol asked.

"Seeing how we're already back together?" L said, unassured and Sungyeol bolted up from his seat, lunging for L.

He held L's collar and his face closed up to L's making the latter gulped. "Y-yah. S-Sungyeol."

"Make sure you do a good job in taking care of her this time! She's my sister now you know, legally!" Sungyeol boasted and he let go of L's collar.

Then, at that time, Jessica's phone rung. No one really noticed she was there until her phone decided to make her known.

"Oh! It's Tiffany!" Jessica chirped and she answered the phone.

***

"Slowly, one step at a time. You're doing good." Woohyun spoke as he watched Tiffany taking another step. He was supporting Tiffany with two hands by her arms while the nurses helped her stimulate her legs by moving them. She was currently having her therapy. She wasn't really doing that well yet but the doctors and nurses praised her because she had determination.

"Oppa, am I doing good?" She asked and Woohyun nodded. "Soon, I'll be walking, right?" She asked and Woohyun nodded again. "Yah Oppa, answer me."

"Yes, Mi Young. You will. Now, the last step." Just when Tiffany took another step, she fell even before Woohyun could grab her and landed hard on the floor.

Because she felt useless, tears started welling up in her eyes and she smacked her legs. "Why are you so useless?! Walk damn it! I want to walk again! I will walk again you hear me? I WILL!" She kept hitting her legs and Woohyun's heart hurt at the sight. He quickly stopped her from hitting her legs by holding her hands in his tightly.

"You will, Mi Young. You're a strong girl, I know you will. You're doing really great now and I believe you'll be able to stand and walk again." Woohyun told her and she looked at him.

"I will.." She muttered and all the nurses nodded, even the doctors that were overlooking her progress nodded their heads. "I will!" She shouted and everyone in the room looked over at her, making her hide her face in Woohyun's chest. "Oppa, can you support me up?" She asked and without hesitation, Woohyun pulled her up slowly until she was on her feet. "I wanna do it again." She said, determination in her voice.

At long last, Tiffany took a break and she was drinking her water when she suddenly thought of something. She set her bottle of water down and took her phone out. Scrolling through her contacts, she laughed at the thought of Jessica revealing their secret.

"Oppa, don't you wonder how Soo is cooping?" She laughed and Woohyun laughed along with her. She then dialled Jessica's number.

It rung a few times before it was being picked up. "Sica, Sica, Sica!" Tiffany cheered and she heard Jessica giggling over the phone.

"Yah! How are you doing there?" Jessica asked and Tiffany pouted, looking down at her legs.

"Not that well but I will soon!" Tiffany replied and she heard other voices laughing over the phone. "Am I on speaker?" Tiffany  asked, dumbfounded.

"Ding dong daeng!" Jessica sang.

"Yah cry baby! I bet you cried a while ago, didn't you?" L mocked and Tiffany pouted once again.

"Put it on speaker, I wanna hear them too." Woohyun told Tiffany and she put it on speaker.

"No I didn't!" Tiffany protested.

"Hyung is there too, right? I'll ask him. Hyung, did she cry just now?" L asked and Woohyun nodded his head which made Tiffany glared at him.

Quickly, he shook his head. "Nah, she didn't." Woohyun protected Tiffany.

"See!"

"So, did you and Hee Young get back together?" Tiffany waited for a reply.

"Yes, we did. And it's all thanks to you, idiot." L thanked her and her face cringed.

"And you thank someone by calling them idiot?"

"Of course! The one and only for you." L smirked over the phone but Tiffany couldn't see.

"Can I.. talk to her?" Hee Young's voice asked, which shocked Tiffany. Never had she expect Hee Young to want to talk to her. "Alone?" The phone was passed on to Hee Young before she off the speaker. "Tiffany-ssi, can we have a talk?"

"Sure." Then, Tiffany did the same thing too before she shoo-ed Woohyun away so she could have a private talk with Hee Young.

"Tiffany-ssi, sorry for whatever I did to you previously. I honestly thought that you and Oppa was in that kind of relationship. Also, thank you for whatever you did for us." Hee Young spoke.

"It's okay. I understand. Any woman in the situation you were in would be sensitive too. I understand. And you're welcome! Just remember to make me the godmother of your babies in future!" Tiffany joked.

"I will!" Hee Young laughed.

"It's my turn!" Then, the phone got snatched by Jessica. "Tiff! I miss you! I want to see you! When are we going to meet?!"

"Soon, Sica. You should stop being so hyper then so moody. Guys will get scared off this way!"

"It's okay! I don't need guys! I only need the one and only, TIFFANY HWANG!"

"I will never understand how you can be this hyper." Tiffany sighed and Jessica giggled. "Okay then, I will meet you when you're in Korea. I have to hang the call now, my break is over."

"Okay, kisses and hugs, Tiff. Love you!" Jessica spoke in English.

"Muacks." Tiffany kiss her phone before hanging it. "Now, back to where we were."

***

"How did you know Tiffany?" L asked and Sungyeol explained the entire thing to Hee Young and L. They were nodding along the way and L felt extremely guilty for doubting Tiffany in the first place. They all hung out like good friends and of course, lovers before deciding to cook lunch.

Hee Young wanted to prove to L that she could cook now so she asked him to wait while watching some programmes on tv with Sungyeol while Jessica helped out in the kitchen with Hee Young. While they were preparing the ingredients, Hee Young popped a question.

"So while me and Oppa were being busy yesterday, Sungyeol Oppa stayed in your house?" Jessica nodded her head and Hee Young squealed. "Did anything happened?" She asked excitedly.

When Jessica shook her head, Hee Young's smile faded. "We just talked. And argued."

"Awww.. I was wishing for something to happen! You know, you and Sungyeol Oppa make a very good pair."

"I just.. can't seem to bring myself to talk about other things to him. Enough about me, someone has their lover now~" Hee Young blushed deep red and she smacked Jessica's arm. "Oppa.. Why are you not here?! Oppa!" Jessica imitated Hee Young as she pretended to cry. To add more effect to it, she used some tap water and dripped it near her eyes so it would flow down and make it looked like it was tears.

"Yah! I wasn't this dramatic okay!"

"How would you know? I was the one seeing it all! 'Oppa! Oppa! Give me a kiss! MUACKS!' Right?" Jessica made kissing faces and a spring onion was thrown in her face.

"JESSICA! Wait till we're out of this kitchen! It'll be my turn to tease you and Sungyeol Oppa!" Hee Young held up a fist and Jessica stuck her tongue out.

'You're finally happy. So maybe he was worthy of you. You got your happiness and it's just a few steps away. When will I get my happiness?' Jessica thought as she looked over at Hee Young who was humming a song as she chopped the vegetables.



Author's Note:

So, yeah. It's just a chapter updating you on their lives. I hope their characters are still the same as before x.x