Chapter 69.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

-Two Years Later-

"Argh! I told him I was coming back and told him to make sure he makes it here! LOOK AT WHAT HE SENT ME!" Hee Young grumbled as she showed her phone to Jessica.

Jessica chuckled at her friend and shook her head. "Maybe he's busy? Look, he cares for you! He told you wear a mask, a sunglass and a big coat over yourself so you wouldn't get moped by all the paparazzis!" She defended L.

"Yeah, I know. I was just looking forward to seeing him.. after all, it's been two years since I last saw him."

"You mean, meet him." Jessica corrected. "Let's get our bags and go." She pulled Hee Young along.

Once they got their belongings, they pushed the trolley and walked towards the arrival hall's gates. Hee Young scanned through the crowd once again to see if L was lying. She became disappointed when all she saw were reporters holding onto their cameras. Jessica patted her back to make her feel better when she frowned. Once out of the gates, all the reporters looked towards her direction and they all scowled when they saw her. She was wearing a cadet cap, a dark brown shades and a mask to cover her face. She sighed in relief when none were taking photos of her nor any were coming up to her. Quickly with hasty steps, she and Jessica headed to the left while pushing their trolley. When they were quite far from the gates, someone came from behind the wall and covered Hee Young and Jessica's mouth, pulling them to a side.

Jessica was first freed then Hee Young. The both of them turned to see seven men wearing a mask and dark shades, covering their face. Jessica moved closer to Hee Young as she was afraid that these seven men were here to rob them of their belongings. A woman came from behind with the help of one guy beside her. No one spoke and both sides were staring at one another.

"Don't rob us! We have no money!" Jessica pleaded while hiding behind Hee Young. The faces of the seven men and woman did not show show any emotion.

Hee Young was just staring when one man came up to her. "Give me now!" The guy demanded while putting out a hand. Hee Young tilted her head when he kept demanding 'something' from her.

"What do you want me to give?" She asked.

"Give it to me!" The guy demanded again.

"What is the 'it'?" She asked once again.

"This!" He pointed to her left chest. "This! This! This!" She cocked an eyebrow and looked down to her left chest.

"My ? Are you a ert?!" She screamed at him and attempted to kick him in the guts when he moved back.

"NOT THAT! The thing inside." He protested. The six men and woman behind folded their arms while waiting for their friend to finish his business.

"WHAT?!" Hee Young was tired of asking. No matter how much she asked, he didn't tell her what it was.

"Your heart." The man spoke and took off his shades and mask, he then pouted. "I'm disappointed, babe. You don't recognise my voice.."

Hee Youg squealed and jumped on L, hugging him by his neck. "Oppa! I MISSED YOU!" She screamed like a fangirl.

The woman cleared and spoke, "Sica, aren't you going to hug me?" She attempted to change her voice to a man's.

"Why should I? I don't even- TIFFANY!" Jessica screamed too when she recognised Tiffany's voice.

"Yah! How come you knew it was me! I changed my voice!" Tiffany argued.

"Silly, I will always figure you out!" Jessica stuck her tongue out.

The other six men cleared their throats and coughed. They then pointed towards the exit where one limousine was waiting. "Right!" L said and broke away from Hee Young. "We gotta be going before those reporters chase after your . Come on." He took control of the trolley and they all took off towards the exit.

***

Once in the limo, all of them took off their disguise to reveal that they were the Infinite boys. Tiffany smiled when she saw Hee Young. She moved to sit beside Hee Young and stretched her hand out.

"Let's take this as our first meeting. Hi, I'm Tiffany Hwang Mi Young." Hee Young's hand slipped into hers and shook it.

"Baek Hee Young. It's alright to call you unnie, right?" Hee Young asked and Tiffany nodded.

"Hey, that's not fair! I'm older than you by a few years, why don't you ever call me 'Unnie'?" Jessica fumed playfully.

"Because we met in the states, it doesn't apply there." Hee Young stuck her tongue out. "Anyway, Unnie, how's your legs?"

"They're better now but I still can't walk on my own. Doctor says I will be able to in three months."

"Aren't you forgetting about us, Hee Young? We're not invisible so you can see us." Sungyeol butted in.

"OPPAS!" Hee Young shouted, greeting them and they cringed.

"Did you ate too much burgers? Why are you so loud now? Geez!" Sungjong dug his ears.

Sunggyu smacked his head. "Be polite!" He scolded and the youngest mumbled something.

Soon, they reached a small building. All of them got off and took Hee Young and Jessica's belongings before moving to the lift.

"Where are we? I haven't seen here before." Hee Young asked.

"Soo will explain when we're in the house." Tiffany told her.

They soon reached the level and got off the lift. Dragging the luggages, they then opened the door to a small apartment. Hee Young was confused, didn't L stay in his parents' house? Why were they here?

"Let's go to the room." L dragged Hee Young into a small room and closed the door. "As you can see, I moved. Well... I lied when I said everything was settled. Well, partly. Truth is, when I came back, I met with my father. The thing is.. he passed me a paper and told me to sign it. The paper would sever all ties as family and he told me, if I signed it, he would get rid of all the chaos going on. So I did. He did not approve of our relationship and I had no choice. Now that I am free, we can live the life we want. I'll go find a job outside, hopefully one that pays well to support us." L explained.

"So.. you and your father, are no longer family legally?" Hee Young asked and L nodded.

"If you're alright with it, then I am too." Hee Young hugged him. "It's okay, if you have no roof over your head, I'll provide one. If you have no food to eat, I'll give you mine. I'll provide for you if you can't find a job. After all, it's partly my fault, right?" She said with a hint of joke in it.

"You should, you're rich and famous now." L joked and laughed. "Miss Author-nim." L hugged her back.

"Hey! Don't tease me! It's selling well now okay!"

"Who said I am?"

"Yes you are!"

"So, if I do something right now, you'll think I'm joking?" L tilted his head with a brow raised.

Hee Young pouted and nodded her head. L shook his head while chuckling and leaned in. As he came closer to Hee Young, she shut her eyes and he did too. When their lips were about to touch, the door burst opened and a bunch of bodies came tumbling down on the floor.

"S-sorry!" Hoya apologised.

"Oops?" Dongwoo and Sungjong said.

"YAH! GET OFF ME!" Jessica screamed when Sungyeol's lips landed on hers. She pushed him away quickly and stood up from the ground.

"S-s-sorry!" Sungyeol apologised. Jessica showed him a fist and he backed away. When Jessica turned to L and Hee Young and her back was facing Sungyeol, his face started turning red and his hand went up his lips. Everyone except Jessica cheered and she turned around.

"What is it?" Jessica asked and the others stood at attention.

"NOTHING!" They all chorused, Tiffany the loudest of all.

Hoya walked two steps forward and squatted down on the floor. He looked at Tiffany and Woohyun who were still on the floor. "Aren't you two getting up?" He asked.

"I want to but as you can see.." Tiffany trailed off. "He's not letting go." Tiffany was referring to Woohyun.

"Yah, you should let go of her before something happens." Sunggyu scolded and pulled Tiffany up. Woohyun scowled and pouted.

"Idiot." He mumbled under his breath.

"What are you guys doing?" L asked and they all looked at one another.

"Do you want to eat?"

"Are you tired?"

"There's a roach!"

"Checking you guys out!" They all said at the same time.

Hee Young looked at them teasingly. "Which is your answer?" She asked and they looked down to the floor.

"NONE!" They chorused and ran out the room.

L went towards the door and locked it before walking back to Hee Young. He pulled her in by the waist and put a strand of hair behind her ears. "Where were we?" He whispered. Without waiting for her to reply, he went down for a kiss. They were kissing passionately when they heard whispers outside the door.

"Wait! Wait! I can't hear a thing!"

"What do you think they're doing?"

"Having , duhh."

"Shhh! I can't hear a thing!"

"Stop being so nosy!"

"This is interesting."

Voices of Jessica, Tiffany, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sunggyu's voice could be heard from outside the door. Hee Young broke away from the kiss and stopped L from continuing by covering his mouth.

"I have a fanmeet tomorrow so we can't have it today. I need to rest!" Hee Young reprimanded.

"AWWW MAN!" Sungyeol and Sungjong's voice outside the door shouted.

 

 


 

Author's Note:

 

I know it's kind of boring these few chapters but still, I hope you guys like this. All the questions in your head will be answered soon(: