Chapter 15.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun shone into the room brightly and Hee Young woke up next to L. She sat up and rubbed her eyes then looked beside her. L was sleeping with the blanket up till his face. She pulled the covers down and saw him sleeping with his mouth slightly opened, soft snores could be heard.

"Myungsoo, Myungsoo!" She called as she pushed L. He groaned and pushed her hands away just to have them back, pushing him again.

"Just when I can finally enjoy my sleep." He grumbled and opened his eyes.

"Awake?" She asked and he nodded.

"Ready for a new day?" She asked and L shook his head.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because..." L paused and held his head, acting like it hurt.

"AH!" He lay down, shifted and fidgeted.

"What's wrong?!" Hee Young panicked and held his hands that was clutching his head.

"Hahahaha!" She heard him laughed suddenly and she pulled away, frowning.

"You're too easy to be cheated, Hee Young." L stucked his tongue out and Hee Young rolled her eyes.

"No, I am not!" She protested and hit him with her hands at his arms.

L took her hands and with a swift move, pinned her down on the bed and hovered over her. Hee Young's eyes went as wide as saucers when L leaned in. She closed her eyes tightly and she could feel L's breath on her face.

"That's twice in a role." L chuckled as he spoke huskily. She opened her eyes and stared into his.

"That's because I trusted you! I shouldn't have!" She knocked her head against his and he immediately got off her while rubbing his forehead.

"Such a rough girl, tsk tsk." L teased.

"Are you sure you are able to make me change my heart?" He asked and Hee Young turned to look at him.

"If you never try, you'll never know." She whispered and got up the bed.

"I'm going to take the bathroom for an hour~" She cheered and ran into the bathroom when L chased after her. The bathroom door slammed in his face and he banged the door.

"YOU BETTER MAKE SURE I WON'T BE LATE FOR WORK!" L shouted and huffed then went to wait for her to be done at the bed.

 


 

"So, it is true? Is Woohyun the one he loves?" Sungyeol pressed and Hee Young gave up.

"Yeah." She replied.

"What does he plan to do? Is he going to confess?" Sungyeol asked again.

"No, and you better don't go telling Woohyun. The members are fine."

"Then what is he going to do?"

"I've already spoke to him about this. He said he was willing to let me help. I'll make him change his heart." Hee Young said as she put the muffins into the oven.

"And what's your first step to that?" Sungyeol asked as he followed her back to the counter.

"Simple. See those muffins in the oven?" She pointed to the oven and Sungyeol nodded.

"I'm going to bring those to his work place." She answered and Sungyeol nodded then stopped.

"Wait, what about today's assignment?" He narrowed his eyes on her. Hee Young gulped and took a step back, smiling.

"We'll... change it to another day." She said.

"Okay." Sungyeol answered simply.

"HEY! LOOK!" Sungyeol pointed to somewhere and Hee Young turned. She saw nothing and turned back just to received a knock on her forehead.

"Ow..." She rubbed the spot and Sungyeol shook his head.

"Punishment." He said and Hee Young put her hand down in frustration.

"Are all Infinite members like this? I realised after I got close to you and Myungsoo, you both keep playing tricks on me!" She complained and Sungyeol wagged his finger 'no'.

"Hee Young, Hee Young. You may know everything and anything but you're so naive to believe what everyone says. However," Sungyeol said jokingly and paused then walked to her front, holding her shoulders before bending down to her height.

"Remember, small things like that can be trusted but don't believe too much in what others say when it comes to bigger stuff. You'll get yourself hurt." Sungyeol said seriously.

"I am NOT naive!" She protested, not taking in the seriousness Sungyeol was hinting her.

"Yes you are!" He decided to play along.

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"OH! LOOK!" Sungyeol pointed to the oven but Hee Young didn't turned over.

"I am NOT getting tricked again." Hee Young folded her arms and pouted.

"Don't regret~" Sungyeol said.

"I won-" Hee Young sniffed the air and smelled something burning.

"What's that smell?" She asked and Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders.

Very soon, she saw grey smokes coming from the oven's direction. She turned and saw that the smoke was coming out from the oven. She gasped and took the gloves to open the oven.

"Told you~" Sungyeol mocked as Hee Young looked at her burnt muffins.

"My muffins.. now I have to make it all over again.." She pouted and glared in Sungyeol's way.

"Not my fault, you didn't want to be 'tricked' again." Sungyeol feigned innocent.

Hee Young ignored him as she tried to make a batch of muffins again.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

For people thinking, "Why Woosoo?" And that it seems weird, click this link, http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/woosoo

The video had me going crazy~ Now, there is ints between the two, what do you think?:D

Updates won't be up till friday so this time, don't ask me to update or my heart will become soft and I'll give you guys a quick update which means, lousy and crappy quality chapters:D Okay, bye!:D

Comment and subscribe:D!