Chapter 50.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

Hee Young slowly yet confidently held her head up high and walked out of the arriving hall gates. She was walking to who knows where when suddenly, someone pulled her from the back and covered . Her eyes widened and she felt shivers go down her spine. Was she going to be abducted on the first day of arriving in New York? She trashed and fought to get out from the person's grasp.

The person groaned when she elbowed him in the stomach and he slammed her against the wall. Without looking up into her face, he hissed quietly. "Stop." And on instinct, she shut up and stopped moving. And then, a smile came onto the guy's face before he looked up. "Hi, Hee Young, we met again." He whispered and winked. She scoffed, baffled.

"Yah. Lee Sungyeol!" She screamed at him and he smirked.

"Yah? I am older you know. Where's my Oppa?" He asked and she rolled her eyes. Coming here, wasn't really that bad of a decision. At least it helped cured her a little, just a little.

"Dream on." She stuck her tongue out and took her bag off. "Now carry this, bodyguard!" She mocked and threw the bag over to him before walking off. Luckily for him, he caught it on time before it could smack him right in the face.

"Yah. Yah. YAH!" He shouted after her and ran off behind her. When he finally caught up with her, he pulled her in the other direction. "It's that way. Aigoo, acting like you know where to go when you don't. And for your information, I am not your bodyguard anymore. I am now your guardian so call me Oppa." Sungyeol shook his head.

She didn't reply and Sungyeol peeped over at her face. He saw her drifting off in thoughts and he sighed. He didn't want her to be unhappy. He knew she was trying to mask herself up for the sake of her sister, trying to get over all the events that happened recently. It wasn't going to be easy and so, he was here to help her along the way.

"The car is that way." He pointed to a Mercedes Benz and she followed him over. After putting her bag in the back seat, he opened the door for her and she went in. He then went around and got into the driver's seat. When they both buckled up and Sungyeol changed gears, she held onto his hand that was on the gear. He stopped and looked over.

"Where are we going?" She asked without looking up.

Sungyeol smile a little and put his other hand on top of hers. "To the hospital." He told her and she pulled her hand back.

"Can we... not go to the hospital? I'm sick of the hospital.." She mumbled and he chuckled.

"Sure," He started and she slightly beamed. "If you call me Oppa." He finished off and she glared at him. He just shrugged, "No Oppa and you're in the hospital~" He chirped and she groaned.

"Fine. Oppa." She said with venom in her voice.

"One more time."

"Oppa."

"One more."

"Oppa."

"One more."

"Oppa."

"Once more."

"Yah! Have you had enough? Oppa, Oppa, Oppa, Oppa! God! Where did the cool Sungyeol I know went to?!" She pulled at her hair and Sungyeol laughed.

"Where did the cute and innocent Hee Young I knew went to then?" Sungyeol retorted and she looked over with no hint of playfulness in her eyes.

"Buried in the ground forever. I've learnt that not everything goes the way you want. Sometimes, you just have to face reality and learn things the hard way." She quoted and Sungyeol softened.

"Hee Young, I know things are going hard for you now with everything going on. But stay strong, I will be here to help you along the way, just like how you stayed by Myungsoo's side. Soon, everything will be back to normal."

"Yeah, normal like before I met Myungsoo?"

"Probably..."

"No, I won't allow that. I came here with another purpose in mind, Sungyeol."

"And what? To drown yourself in sorrow?"

"No, I learnt to move on.. It isn't easy and I am trying. I came here to build a reputation for myself and I hope you will be able to help me. I won't just give up on Myungsoo like this, even if he doesn't love me anymore. I need a clear answer from him, until then, I won't give up. I will be back for him, Sungyeol." She said, determined.

"And help you get. Bury those bad feelings, now let's go." He said, trying to lighten the mode and changed the gear.

"Where to?" She asked once again.

"Our apartment." Sungyeol told her and drove off.

 

"We're staying together?!" Hee Young shrieked when Sungyeol opened the door to the apartment. He nodded his head like it was a normal thing and walked in. "B-but.. W-we.."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes, "Come on." And pulled her in.

"Won't your girlfriend be angry?" Hee Young asked him when she was seated on the couch. He shook his head as he passed her a glass of water.

"I have no girlfriend."

"You said-"

"I know, that was just an excuse. I.. didn't want to see your hurting face so I left. I wasn't planning on seeing you ever again but Mr. Kim called and asked for a favor. I couldn't reject him so I said yes." He explained and she scrunched her face.

"You're mean. Not planning to see me again?" She asked and he chuckled, patting her head.

"I am seeing you now, ain't I?" He assured her and stood up from the couch again. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Pizza?" She randomly suggested.

"Alright." Sungyeol agreed.

And so, that was the first night Hee Young spent over at New York. It was a new city to her and she was still foreign to the place but she believe she would eventually get used to it. She had to if she wanted to make a reputation for herself. She had to, if she wanted her Myungsoo back. She had to, for her, for her babies, for her sister. However this time, she told herself, everything she did this time will all be for herself. She had to live for herself and no more of thinking for others. She had to learn how to not be that kind in case people takes advantage of her. She had to learn how to not trust people that easily. Most of all, she had to persevere the hardship and her strong will. Although she won't be able to just get over the death of her babies and sister just like that, she eventually will.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hee Young's side of the story~

Comment and subscribe:D!