Chapter 5.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The night before, L had not slept on the same bed she slept, much less the same room. Hee Young had slept alone that night. She didn't complain thoughshe had always been sleeping alone ever since her sister went in the hospital. It was just that she thought now she was here, she had someone to talk to, someone to sleep with, someone to spend time together with. Morning came and she felt the sheets beside her for L but like she expected, there was no warmth or body there.

"Looking for someone or something?" A voice said and she opened her eyes, looking to her left.

There, stood L with his arms crossed, waiting for her to get off the bed.

"Who asked you to sleep in my bed? I never said you could even though my parents said so. I don't want some filthy junk from the streets to share the same bed as me, who knows, I might get some disease of sort. Maybe even AIDS. I couldn't sleep because of you, I had to sleep on the couch downstairs." L said coldly.

Ignoring his words, she asked,

"You slept on the couch last night?"

"Where else did you think I would have slept?" L cocked an eyebrow.

"The bathroom." She answered and L uncrossed his arms, putting them at his sides.

"What? " He hissed.

"You heard me, the bathroom." She answered.

"Listen, it doesn't mean that because I accepted the ridiculous offer of my parents, I like you. You're a hindrance to my happiness, the guy I hope would love me back."

"I had never asked for you to like me. I thought you were friendly, guess I was wrong. Where is the guy I bumped into outside Infinite building? I know what you're trying to do and you need to try harder, there is no way I'm going to back off. I need  the money and I am aware of what I'm getting into, bastard." She fought back. She had toin order to approach L. He was being hard to get along with. And when someone does that, you have to be even meaner in order to override them.

"If you think yesterday was the main course, you're so wrong. You have yet to see what I  can do. I see you're a fierce one, get prepared for what is to come. You will regret ever making the decision of even going for the interview. You better be in the room by 9pm tonight." L said and walked out of the room.

"We'll see who wins in the end, idiot." Hee Young muttered and got up from the bed.

When she was walking towards the bathroom, she caught a photo frame and in there, was a picture of 7 guys. One of them was L, the other was Sungyeol.

'They knew each other since a long time ago?' Hee Young asked herself in her mind.

She had not seen the other 5 guys before and wondered who they were. She slammed the photoframe down to the floor harshly and it broke, glass shattering loudly.

The door bang opened and a furious and anxious L came running in.

"What the hell happened in here?" He asked while looking around the room. His eyes landed on the photoframe on the floor and he slit his eyes, forming a thin line.

With big but calm steps, he paced towards Hee Young. She felt scared and feared what he was going to do to her but tried not to let it show. She put up a brave cover and proudly raised her chest.

"Trying hard, I see." L smirked and scoffed, turning his head to the side when he reached her front.

L looked at her again and said, "Move your dirty feet."

Hee Young stood still, not wanting to be wavered by his words. Taking the hint that she wasn't going to move, L shoved her aside which caused her to fall and her arm cut into the glass pieces. She winced in pain but did not make a sound. She looked at L to see if he was going to help her but he did not. Instead, he picked up what was under her feet seconds ago. The picture.

"Next time you try anything funny with my  things, it will not be just that." L hissed and swiped the picture with his hands and walked out of the room.

Hee Young slowly got up from the floor and walked to the bathroom. She washed herself up without tending to her wounds and came out of the bathroom after she was done. Since it was morning, she came out of the room and down the stairs to have breakfast with the family.

'Breakfast with so many people after a long time.' She thought and stopped at the entrance of the dining hall.

L along with his parents looked up and saw her. Though L had no reaction when he saw her, his parents however had a big one.

"HEE YOUNG!" His mother shouted and Hee Young jumped.

"Y-yeah?" She answered.

"What in dear lord happened to you?!" L's mother replied and Hee Young looked at her arm when she got what L's mother meant.

"Your blood is dripping everywhere and it's dirtying the floor, have some courtesy can you, this is not your houseyou should keep it clean." L said out loud.

"Myungsoo!" His father scolded.

"What in the world happened to you too, Myungsoo, where is my boy?" His mother said.

"I am still your boy, I still am." L said.

"I'll talk about this later. First, come here Hee Young, follow me." His mother stood up from the chair and went to get the first aid kit, pulling Hee Young along slowly.

"What happened to her arm?" L's father asked when the two women left the place.

"I saw her using the glass pieces shattered on the floor to push into her arm, she's insane, Appa. She just wants people's attention. We should send her away before she kills us." L persuaded his father.

"You might have seen wrong, we'll observe her for a while." His father replied and continued eating.

L smirked, he got away with the questionings.

The two man of the household were going to work and the woman sent them off at the door. L's mother kissed her husband's cheeks and waved goodbye.

"Sungyeol!" L's mother shouted and Sungyeol came running.

"The man are gone, time to start the lesson for today." She told Sungyeol and turned to Hee Young.

"If there is anything you don't understand, come to me. I'll be at the library." She told Hee Young and left.

"So, we'll get started on the plants in the garden." Sungyeol said and led Hee Young there.

 


 

Right now, Hee Young got the basics of planting a tree and t the plants and she was watering the plants. Sungyeol stood behind her as he watched how she did things.

"You speak very highly of him." Hee Young said out of nowhere and Sungyeol turned his attention to her.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"He isn't a gentleman like you said, he's a beast." Hee Young said bluntly.

"He is. What are you talking about? Everyone in S.Korea knows how he is like."

"Well then you guys are wrong. And now, I have to act like a in order to get close to him. I can't give up and if I don't be one, I won't be able to survive the things he do to me. I won't be able to get the funds for my sister's treatment then. Speaking about her, I haven't seen her in two days, I miss her." Hee Young sighed and put the hose down.

"Maybe, just maybe. If he is, try getting him to warm up to you, try to change him. He may be trying to push you away because of someone. Although Myungsoo is gay, he is gay only to his love. No one knows who his love is and he refused to tell us. We guess it's between one of us but we don't know who." Sungyeol said.

"His love? Us? We? Who?" Hee Young turned around to Sungyeol.

"Infinite." Sungyeol explained.

"Infinite? Isn't that a building?" Hee Young asked, she was confused.

"Yes but L and I have a group of friends and we named ourselves 'Infinite'. There are 7 of us in the group, we attended elementary school till University together." Hee Young nodded.

"So that was what that photo was about." She muttered.

"You have to becareful when talking about Infinite, he is very protective over us because one of us is his love." Sungyeol warned.

"I think I have his weakness now." Hee Young smirked.

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Getting interesting now are we? Anyway, for people confused on Hee Young's character, I did mention she is pure at heart which means she means well for people but it doesn't mean she can't act all y~ But, no worries, she's still very naive:D

Comment and subscribe:D!