Chapter 14.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

When L came back and everyone sat down on the dining table to eat, she couldn't help herself from glancing at L every so often. Everyone on the table noticed and they felt awkward with her glancing at L every now and then. She was eating very slowly and her bowl was still full of rice. L felt her glancing at him and he looked up. He saw Hee Young staring at him with a look he couldn't described.

'What?' He mouthed and Hee Young shook her head.

His parents looked back and forth from L and Hee Young then finally, his father set his chopsticks down.

"Anything the matter, Hee Young?" He asked and Hee Young looked at him.

"No." She answered with embarrassment.

"I know Myungsoo's handsome but I think you need to finish your food. You can stare at him all night if you like after you're finished." He scolded and Hee Young blushed then looked down.

"Yes, Abeoji." She replied but muttered, "I'm just curious.."

No one heard her but L did, he wondered what she was so curious about. He reminded himself to ask her later and continue eating.

 

 


 

"What are you so curious about that you had to stare at me every so often during dinner?" L asked when both Hee Young and him were in the room.

"Myungsoo-ah." She started and L stopped whatever he was doing to look at her.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"We need to.. talk." She said and L walked to the bed, patted it asking her to take a seat beside him.

She went over, sat on the bed and L waited for her to continue.

"I saw the folder with your notes and pictures." She said and L's eyes popped wide opened.

"And.. what did you see?" He asked, trying to be careful.

"Everything." She answered and L's heart started to pumped faster, scared she would be disgusted with him.

"You don't need to be afraid.. Me and.. Sungyeol figured out with all the points you've given and.. we kind of.. figured out who is it." She said slowly.

"Myungsoo." She called and reached for his hands. She held them in hers as she squeezed them tightly.

"Don't be afraid and tell me," L looked into her eyes.

"Is it... Woohyun?" She asked and L freezed.

"Is it?" She asked when he didn't answer her.

"How did you figure it out? The points I've given mostly pointed to many members from Infinite." He muttered.

"I found it hard at first but.. Sungyeol was with me when we found one note that wrote about a tooth your love was insecure about. Sungyeol knew that only one person was insecure about his tooth.. and that was Woohyun." She said and L breathe out.

"Do you.. plan on telling him?" She asked and L shook his head.

"Why not?" She asked again.

"I don't want him to know until everything is settled." He replied.

"You do know I am not going anywhere, right? I have to be here and make sure you change your preference for guys. Mostly, change your love for Woohyun." She said and L's eyes harden.

"Isn't there a way?" He asked and she shook her head.

"I feel sorry for you, Myungsoo. But, I have to because I need money for my sister's treatment."

"I can give you the money. Just.. don't make me.. change my love for Woohyun. That's the last thing I want to do." He said with tears b in his eyes.

"I don't want to be indebted to anyone, Myungsoo. I work for the money I want.. Besides, in this society, they wouldn't accept gay relationships. Also, you already said that Woohyun has someone he likes, do you think he will be able to accept you?" She asked.

"I'll try my best then! I'll make them see that nothing is wrong when it comes to love. We're free to love anyone we want, regardless of gender. I'll... make the girl.. Woohyun likes.. move away." He said and looked at Hee Young with a guilty face.

"The person Woohyun likes is you, Baek Hee Young." L took his hands away from Hee Young's.

"I couldn't care less who Woohyun likes because I won't be returning any feelings other than a friend's to him. You can say whatever you like but, reality check, Myungsoo. This world says they don't mind gay relationships but inside them, deep within them, they despise people who are in a gay relationship. They look at you in a different light. The company your father has will have a bad reputation. Can you imagine, Myungsoo? After your father dies, and you take over the company, how bad of a name the company will get? Then, what happens after you passed away? A relationship between two same gender won't be able to get any off-springs. Who will be taking over the company then? You may say, "We can just adopt one." But, what if one day, someone claims to be your adoptive child's relative? Everything will be gone by then, Myungsoo. Would you like that to happen in future?" She asked.

"But, you can't just ask me to change my love for Woohyun like that! I have been in love with him for a long time! How do you expect me to change my love overnight for someone like him?!" L shouted and Hee Young flinched slightly.

"I am not asking you to change overnight. It takes time for one to change, I will be here. I will be here to help you along your way. Starting tomorrow. Do you want that?" She asked and L nodded.

"If you can, we'll see. I can't be 100% sure that I'll fall for a female but I'll try. I want to fall for a female too but I can't seem to let go of Woohyun no matter how hard I try. My heart will just go running back to him." He said.

"Don't worry, I will help you." Hee Young said and hugged him.

"We're all exhausted. I'll go wash up for bed. Are you sleeping on the bed tonight?" She asked.

"Why, are you going to snatch my bed from me now too?" He joked while wiping his eyes.

"Maybe." She joked back and went into the bathroom.

'It'll take long but goodbye, Woohyun.' L thought and closed his eyes, going into a slumber.

"KIM MYUNGSOO! YOU HAVE YET TO WASHED UP AND YOU'RE SLEEPING?! YOU'RE A DIRTY FELLOW!" Hee Young shouted when she saw L sleeping on the bed with new clothes but yet to washed up.

L groaned and his side, ignoring her and a smile plastered on his face.

 

Author's Note:

Haha! Yes, WOOHYUN! Who got it? Let's see....

vanessachuaa got it right! Haha! I guess the tooth really gave him out, Woohyun-ah! LOL! Please check to see if you have received the karma points!:D

Comment and subscribe:D!