Chapter 61.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of a sudden, when Tiffany and her father was almost reaching the center of the aisle, she paused and whispered something into her father's ear. L saw her father frowned before nodding. Tiffany unhooked her arm from her father's and bended down to fix her heels before coming back up. Then, she whispered something into her father's ear again and this caused an even deeper frown on her father's face. It was really confusing the audience and L.

Tiffany and her father was almost reaching the center of the aisle, she paused and whispered into her father's ear. "Hold on. My heels kind of have a problem. I'll fix it." Her father frowned and nodded. Tiffany unhooked her arm from her father's and bended down to fix her heels before coming back up. Then, she whispered into her father's ear again. "Appa, I love you~ Don't forget it!" This caused an even deeper frown on her father's face. Her eyes catched the incoming vehicle on the road near the aisle and she counted her timing. She closed her eyes and sighed before opening them.

"Thank you for coming on this special day everyone!" She shouted before she did something that made everyone gasped before screams and shouts could be heard.

She ran away from the aisle and charged towards the road. When she was sure the vehicle was nearby, she stepped out, right in front of the van. She glanced back and gave L a wide smile and she stared at Woohyun, not leaving their eye contact. She mouthed to him, 'I love you' before the van smashed into her, making her fly five feets away from where she was standing.

The ladies in the wedding location screamed at the sight and the males shouted in shock. No one, shouted even louder than Woohyun and L.

"MI YOUNG!" They shouted and ran towards where she was.

Her father, who was impacted with a big shock, fainted on the spot.

She was spitting blood from and her white dress was now stained with her red blood. When Woohyun and L reached her, they went on their knees beside her. Woohyun grabbed her up from the ground and craddle her upper torso in his arms. Her eyes weakly fluttered open and stared into the very eyes of the man she love, Woohyun. L was in shock and he just held her left hand in his, tears slipping from his eyes. So this was why she spoke those words in the room just now. This was the favor she returned him and this was the present she gave him.

"Mi Young!" Woohyun took her right hand and held it in his hands. He brought it up to his lips and kiss the back of her hand. "Mi Young, why did you do this?! You will die! This wasn't what I expected your decision to be! How can you be this stupid!" Woohyun shouted at her.

Her both hands squeezed both L's and Woohyun's and she coughed. More blood came out from and went down her now bloody white dress. "SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE! NOW!" L shouted and took his phone out from his pocket, dailing the number with shaky hands.

"Oh . Why did she come out of nowhere?! ." The driver of the van pulled his hair in frustration.

"Woo..Hyun.." She called and Woohyun nodded, holding on to her hand tightly. "This isn't.. something for you.. to decide.. I made this.. decision. If I don't.. managed to survive... this-"

"No, you will! You will, you hear me?! Don't you die on me you witch! Don't you dare!" Woohyun cried and Tiffany chuckled weakly.

"Okay.. but just if.. if I don't.. find another.. woman.. that will make you.. happy.. okay?" When she heard no replied from him, she frowned. "You.. hear me?"

Woohyun shook his head and Tiffany squeezed his hand tighter. "Say you will.." She tried screaming at him but it came out weaker than when she talked.

"I.. Will.. But don't you dare die! I want to marry you, make you my wife, have many, many, many babies with you!"

"I love you Woohyun.. I always have and always will.." She brought her hand that was in Woohyun's up to Woohyun's cheek and caressed it softly.

"Soo," She called and Woohyun looked around for him. When he found L, he shouted.

"MYUNGSOO!" Straight away, L rushed over.

"What is it?" He asked, exsprated.

"She called you.." Woohyun muttered.

L took her left hand again and looked at her. "Do you... like my present, Soo? Now, you don't have... to marry me and I don't have... to marry you.. You can go.. and find Hee Young, isn't that what... you want?" She smiled a little and L had more tears flowing down. He shook his head that was hanging low.

"Not this way, Tiff. Not this way! I don't want you to die! Did you plan all this?! Did you?! That's why you said those things just now?! Don't you dare die Tiff! Or else I will be guilty for the rest of my life!" He shouted at her.

She chuckled before coughing. "You called me... Tiff again, Soo. Don't be.. guilty, I chose this myself. I'm a strong girl, I will be able.. to survive. You know what? I was.. so goddamn nervous.. just now.. I almost.. peed in my.. dress. But I was.. nervous for nothing. It was pain.. when it hit me.. Right now, I feel numb, I can't feel.. the pain. And you remember those words.. I told you.. just now?" L nodded. "Promise me that." L nodded again.

"Mi Young, you shouldn't be talking so much, you need to r- Mi Young!" Woohyun shook her shoulders when he saw her eyes closed. "Mi Young! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

Just then, the ambulance came and Woohyun quickly carried her up to where the stretcher was. It made things faster. Tiffany's father was also brought into the ambulance and Woohyun and L got into the ambulance. It drove off after with L and Woohyun holding onto both her hands.

"You have to save her.. you have to save her.." Woohyun mumbled.

L kept silent. He felt guilty for hating her in the first place. All these while, what was she planning? Did she really mean everything she said? Should he continue hating her? But why would she do all these just to escape the wedding when she could just have married the guy she love?

 


 

"Hee Young! You okay in there?" Jessica asked from outside the door. She heard some sobbings before she answered her.

"Ye-yeah!"

"No you're not. Open up or I'm going to break down this goddamn ing door." The door went open right away and Jessica went in.

When she saw Hee Young's face, she softened. Hee Young used the blankets to cover her face after she saw that Jessica was staring at her. Jessica went towards her and pulled the blankets down.

"Hey, I'm here. You can pour anything and everything out to me. It'll feel better rather than burying everything in yourself. Hmm?" Then, Hee Young started crying loudly and she leaned on Jessica's stomach, her arms wrapping around Jessica's waist while she cried into Jessica's stomach. "Shhh, everything will be fine."

"No it won't! Don't lie to me, Jessica! I came here for him but now, everything is wasted. I'm doing all this for nothing.. I lost to her.. I lost to Tiffany.. I couldn't make it back in time for him.."

Jessica pulled Hee Young back and sat on the bed. She combed Hee Young's hair back and stared into her eyes. "I have something to tell you, Hee Young."

"What is it?"

"I know Tiffany.. she actually came from the states and.. we attended school together until she had to go back.. And I know her well enough to know that she isn't the kind to force things on people. She's a really nice girl. Believe it or not, you know Woohyun?" Hee Young nodded, wondering where Jessica was going with this.

"Well, actually, she likes Woohyun. I saw L and Woohyun's photos in her room and I always see her smiling and kissing Woohyun's photos, telling it that she loves him. I don't think that she will actually marry L."

"Well, believe it or not, they're married by now. I don't want to think about all this right now.. I fear I might not be able to take everything and just end my life. Can we.. just go do something to get me off all these?"

Jessica thought about it and nodded, standing up from the bed. "What do you think of five meals at Mac?!" She screamed and Hee Young beamed, at least, she tried.

"BIG MAC!" Both girls screamed and Hee Young ran out the room, getting ready to leave the house. Jessica smiled from behind.

"Hoping you'll be able to meet him soon. I'm sure that silly girl must have done something to stop the marriage. How are you, Tiffany? I can't wait to meet you again. I actually found someone who really likes Big Mac like you." Jessica shook her head and went out the room.

 


 

Author's Note:

AHA! So, people who hate Tiffany, do you love her now?:D

Comment and subscribe:D!