Chapter 17.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Hee Young and Sungyeol reached home, she couldn't help but think back to what Sungyeol said. It kept coming back to her mind, "Release the seductress tonight, Hee Young. Maybe he'll come to faster than you expected." She shook her head, getting all of the thoughts out. She took a peek at the pink bags on the bed again and those thoughts came running back.

"Just a peek, Hee Young. It'll do you no harm." She said and her hands naturally moved but stopped when they were about 6cm far from her body. She retracted her hands and shook her head.

"No. Don't resort to those." She mumbled and placed her hands back on to her lap. Less than a minute later, she got curious again. Her hands moved again but this time, closer to the bags.

'Go for it, Hee Young! Ain't you curious? Cause I am!' The devil in her mind said but was pushed aside by the angel side of her.

'No! What happened to the innocent Hee Young? Those stuff are not for you!' The devil blew fire at the angel and the angel got burnt, turning black.

'Just a peek, you'll decide on whether you'll wear it later, go, Hee Young!' The devil urged and it got the better of her. Her body leaned more towards the bags and the angel mentally pulled her ear.

'Don't Hee Young! It'll destroy any innocence you have in you!' The angel scolded but, it was too late.

"Get out, you two. I'll decide on what I want and I choose to look into the bags." Hee Young swiped her hands in the air and the devil smirked triumphantly.

'I won~' The devil said and disappeared.

'NOOoooo~!' The angel vanished into thin air.

Hee Young smiled and took the bags. She closed her eyes and put her hands into one of the bags. She breathed in deeply before pulling out the smooth cloth from the bag. She opened her eyes and blushed upon seeing the cloth. Her hands automatically let go of the cloth and it landed on the bed. She quickly stood up from the bed and looked down on the bed.

"One more look." She said and picked the cloth up from the bed. It was pink in colour and was very lacy, or to sayy. It was a off shoulder lingerie and stopped at mid thigh. Along with the piece of lingerie, came a robe. The robe was translucent and barely could cover anything. The more she looked at it, the more she blushed and the more dirty thoughts came running into her head. Any sane person on Earth would obviously not be able to not wander off in thoughts after seeing this racy lingerie.

Being more and more curious, she picked up the other bag and reached for the material inside. She pulled it out and saw another lingerie. Except, this had a set of undergarments and it was in leopard-prints. She took both set of lingerie into the bathroom and went in front of the mirror. She put one of the lingerie in front of her to see how she looked in it, followed by the other that was in black.

While she was in the bathroom looking into the mirror with the bathroom door opened, L came in the room with no sound at all. He set his briefcase down at a side and loosened his tie. Unbuckling his cuff from his dress shirt and the button on his collar, he walked towards the bed and sat down on it. The direction that he was sitting at, looked directly into the bathroom and when he looked straight, he saw Hee Young with a flushed look and curious face looking into the mirror, lingerie in her hands. He chuckled and raised a brow.

"Is that her way of helping me?" He whispered softly and shook his head.

The door creaked opened a little and Sungyeol was watching from outside. He smirked a little and closed back the door.

"Let's see if this is working on you. Any guy would turn straight after this." Sungyeol chuckled evily and left.

L laid down on the bed and his head turned towards Hee Young. She took a long time choosing the outfit and L sighed. He finally spoke,

"The pink one looks better." He said out loud and Hee Young jumped, dropping the lingerie on the floor.

"R-r-r-r-rea-ll-y? S-since w-w-wh-en y-ou w-ere you i-in t-t-the r-r-oom?" She stuttered a lot and L shook his head in his mind. How was she going to complete the look of a seductress if she was going to stutter so much tonight?

"A while ago but I saw you being busy with those.." He gestured to the lingerie on the floor.

"Clothing." He finished and flashed a grin.

"O-oh." She said and quickly fumbled with the lingerie, bringing them up to her again and hiding it behind her back.

"Just a suggestion, the pink one looks good." L nodded his head as she walked out of the bathroom.

She blushed deep red and sat on the bed. L got up from the bed and stood at the end.

"You're... not.. bothered about.. it?" Hee Young mumbled quietly.

"Nope. I wish I had." He said and was about to walked into the bathroom to get washed up but stopped.

"You're not going to wear those?" He pointed to the pink cloth.

"Maybe I would have a reaction if I saw you in those." He pointed out and walked into the bathroom.

"Really? This.. is considered as a.. emergency, ...right?" She mumbled and was determined to wear the pink lingerie after they finished their dinner.

 


 

After dinner, Hee Young and L retreated back into the room and L plopped on the bed straight, feeling tired. Hee Young stood still at the end of the bed, not wanting to go to bed, just yet. L sat up again after seeing that she was not getting onto the bed.

"Why are you still standing there?" L asked and Hee Young blushed again.

"Just a minute." She muttered and ran into the bathroom after grabbing something.

After a minute, she came out, with the lingerie on her. L opened his eyes groggily and looked at her, he laughed.

"So, you're really trying hard, huh?" He asked and suddenly, he saw something in Hee Young's eyes changed. Determination, iness and, shyness of course but just a little.

"Uh-huh." She said and crawled towards him. Whatever happened to the Hee Young a few minutes ago, he did not know. The Hee Young he was seeing right now was a y cat. But, he was finding this amusing rather than seductive.

"Where did Baek Hee Young go?" He asked and Hee Young shook her head.

"I am Hee Young." She whispered into his ears and he laughed crazily.

"This is Meow Hee Young, not Baek Hee Young." He said and Hee Young rolled her eyes. She was the y side of Hee Young now.

"Oh shush and just anticipate what I am going to do. I've done a little researched while you were in the shower." She winked.

"Research?" L tilted his head. "Google's your next door friend." She send a flying kiss.

"Oh yeah? I can't wait to see what you know. You're going to show it to me, right?" He asked and Hee Young sat in front of him.

"Let's just say you're a tester now. Since I am still not that ready yet." She tapped his cheeks and he nodded.

"Alright, I'll see what you can do to a slanted man. I'll stay here and not move." He said.

That night, Hee Young tried ways of seducing him. He was excited but not because of her, it was because her actions very much reminded him of Woohyun. Which he remembered not seeing him for at least 2 days. She stopped halfway because she was afraid of what would happened if she went to far. Maybe, she'll give in when she found that the time was right for her to do so.

 

Author's Note:

Is this getting boring?:/

Comment and subscribe:D!