Chapter 39.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

"Do you really have to leave this soon? When Infinite just came back?" Hee Young asked for the tenth time this morning.

Sungyeol chuckled and set his suitcase down, moving towards her. He patted her head gently and smiled sadly. "Hee Young-ah, although I do tease you a lot, I still love you as a sister. I am upset to leave too but my happiness calls for me, aren't you happy for me? I need to leave early in order to settle down in the states. I'll be back, I promise." He told her and Hee Young pouted.

"You sure?" She asked while looking up at him.

"Yes." He nodded his head and Hee Young pulled him in for a hug, her face smashing into his chest and he chuckled, his chest vibrated. Hee Young started sniffling softly as she gripped the back of his shirt.

"Alright, alright. This is enough." L muttered and pulled them away, separating them apart.

"Chill, buddy. She's all yours." Sungyeol raised his hands up, surrendering. He then leaned into L's ear and whispered, "Make sure she's well. Something big is coming, take care of her. Make sure she isn't stressed over it. And, stay strong." He pulled away and patted L's shoulder, picking his suitcase up and looking down at his wrist watch. "I should go now." He bowed at everyone and turned his back, opening the main door.

"Sungyeol oppa," Hee Young called and everyone turned to her, "Take good care of yourself!" She shouted and Sungyeol beamed, nodding his head.

Once Sungyeol closed the door, he breathed out and went into the cab. He looked out the window and smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry if I break my promise in future. May the day we meet be a happy one. Until then, stay strong." Sungyeol mumbled and the cab drove off.

 

"Alright! The drama is over! Let's eat our breakfast!" L's father spoke and everyone headed into the dining hall.

While eating, everyone was silent, some thinking of other things while some, thinking of Sungyeol and some, about Infinite. Hee Young would steal glances every now and then at L and saw how he made different expression. Finally, L set his chopsticks down and looked at his parents who were still eating.

"Appa, Omma." He called and they nodded, still stuffing the rice into their mouths. "Hee Young's pregnant." He told and they stopped eating, the chopsticks in their mouths.

They stayed like that for a while until L's father took the chopsticks out from his mouth. "What?" He breathed out.

"Hee Young's pregnant." L said once again.

Immediately, L's parents slammed the chopsticks down onto the table and stood up from their seats. "NO!" They both shouted and L and Hee Young jumped. "No! Just, NO!" L's father repeated.

His mother paced around as she bit her thumbnail and said, "Your father is right."

"That baby has to go. It can't stay." His father said sternly and L's eyes widened as Hee Young panicky looked over to L.

"Why not?!" L shouted.

"Just not okay! Get rid of it!" L's mother screamed, crying already.

"Stop calling my baby 'it'! My baby is not a thing! And no, I will not get rid of it!" L cried as Hee Young stayed silent, biting her lips. She did not know why they didn't want the baby. Was it such a bad thing?

"I said abort it, Myungsoo. This is not the time!" His father glared at L.

"Then when is the right time? There is never a time for a baby! The baby is at least 13 weeks old now, it has a life for god's sake! I don't care what you say but I am keeping my baby alive." L looked down, disappointed in his parents.

"You want to keep the baby?" L's father asked and both Hee Young and L nodded while his wife looked at him, wondering what he was doing. "Alright then. However, don't say that I didn't tell you. I will support your decision," He looked at Hee Young and continued,"But when you regret it, don't blame me for not telling you." He finished and turned away from Hee Young.

"Yeobo, you know we can't-"

"We'll just leave it at that." L's father cut his wife off.

"Thank you, Appa." L thanked his father and looked at his mother.

"Very well then." His mother said too and L beamed.

"Thank you, Omma!" He cried and embraced Hee Young in his arms. "You heard that Hee Young? We're keeping our baby." He smiled that at her and she smiled back nervously. She wasn't sure if L was just acting or was he being serious.

Both L's parents sighed, knowing that it would be a very bad idea keeping the baby when she was going to leave soon. The attachment there would obviously leave traces and they were afraid of how Hee Young would react, how L would react.

"Alright, let's finish up and go to work. Hee Young, you're coming with us to the office today." L's father said and Hee Young nodded.

Meanwhile, Hee Young was just eating her food silently, thinking about many things. The baby, L, L's parents and.. her sister. She haven't heard of her sister in a long time. Now that she realised, she missed her sister badly, wanting to see, wanting to touch and wanting to kiss her sister.

 


 

When L and Hee Young walked in the office, he went straight for the computer and started typing things in. Hee Young tilted her head to the side as she watched, his tongue his lips and she felt very much like taking those lips into and the daylight out of it.

After an hour on the screen, he finally stopped and smirked at her who was sitting on the couch. He stood up from his seat and walked over to her, each step he took, his eyes turned into something else and she started to get curious.

"Hey baby," He whispered huskily and she blinked.

"Y-yeah?" She answered and L finally reached her, taking a seat next to her.

He moved very close to her and s an arm over her shoulders. "What do you think of office ? Hmm?" He asked and she gulped.

"O-oppa, I told you we can't-"

"Don't spout nonsense, Hee Young. I've searched it up and people said it's okay to do it while pregnant. It's healthy in any case." L smirked got wider and Hee Young blushed, to be honest, she hadn't known much to it too.

"So that was what you were doing just now? Searching up the Internet to see if it's safe to have while pregnant? Really? Really?" She asked, shocked.

"Yeah. You can't really blame me. I'm a real man now and I have manly needs. You are the one to be blamed for having my drive run wild." He told her.

"You are not a real man, yet. Don't lie to me or yourself, Myungsoo." She scowled and L scoffed. "You know you're pathetic for being ?" She asked and L shook his head.

"Didn't Oppa showed you how manly he was? Does he have to relieve that moment for you? I understand you for being moody, after all, you're pregnant."

"I am not moody becau-" L silent her with his lips and he went deeper.

She moaned and L took the initiative to lay her on her back as he continued kissing her. She wasn't really into the mood for love making or rather, but she continued anyway, wanting him to be satisfied. She felt uncomfortable in that position and put a hand on his chest, pushing him away a little.

"What's wrong?" Asked L as he supported himself on his arms by her sides.

"I don't.. feel comfortable in this position." She told him and L sat up.

"Alright." He said and she smiled guiltily. She moved to straddle his laps and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"This feels better." She smiled and kiss him again.

Halfway through, his hands started to trail under her shirt and up to her s. Before he could grab her though, Hee Young pulled away and held his hand from above her shirt.

"Not there.. it's really sensitive now.." She muttered and L nodded, taking his hand out from under her shirt.

 

They both came at the same time and panted for air, their cums mixing with one another.

It wasn't as satisfying for Hee Young but it was okay. However, on the other hand, L loved the session they had. Maybe because he felt closer to Hee Young and his baby.

"Was I good?" L asked as he pulled Hee Young's back to place and zipped his own pants.

"Yeah." She answered, going along not wanting him to feel insecure. He chuckled and patted her head.

"I know I am, I always am." He said.

 

In the office of L's father, he shook his head. "And I had to see you guys making love? I'm sorry son, Hee Young. I really love to have that little grandson running around in the house.. It's a little unfair how we always have to follow what the upper hands says and sacrifice precious little things for material stuff. But it's reality and I can't change it however I want to. Just.. understand me." He sighed and closed his eyes, leaning back onto his seat and off the monitor of the CCTV showing L's office.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Sungyeol is gone O:

Comment and subscribe:D!