Chapter 73.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

"Oppa, Oppa, wake up!" Hee Young called while shaking L awake. He groaned and shifted in the bed, turning the other side. Hee Young huffed once and went to the other side. She frowned and leaned in to L's face. "Oppa~" She called sweetly and L smiled dreamily.

"Hee Youngie~" L called.

Hee Young held it in and called once again. "Oppa~" She was about to slap L on the face when she accidentally slipped and fell on her . "Unff-" She groaned and rubbed her , getting up and glaring down at L.

When she was about to scream at L, he grunted and shouted, "! !" Hee Young's face started to become curious and she went closer to him, into his ear.

"Argh! Harder! !" She half whispered, pretending to be out of breath.

She was unsure as to what he was dreaming about and she got an idea of what was in his dream when he panted and said, "You like it hmm?" Her frown got deeper and she quickly pulled the covers off L to find a tent between his legs.

She sighed and shook her head. Tickling his chin, she whispered once again, "Oppa,"

"Hmm? Harder?"

"Don't you think it's time to wake up? Hmm?" She asked softly and L chuckled.

"We're already awake now, are you in your dreams?" L chuckled and Hee Young folded her arms.

"Wake up." She said sternly but L just chuckled once again. They were already getting late to meet his grandparents and here he was still dreaming about having with her? "KIM MYUNGSOO!" She screamed and L bolted up from his bed.

Scanning through the room, L heaved a sigh or relief and clutched his chest. "I thought I heard my mother calling.." He muttered to himself and looked up. He moved back a little when he saw that her face was red. "What is it?"

She shifted her eyes down his body and landed on the tent in between his legs. "Nice dream huh? 'You like it?' NO! GET INTO THE BATHROOM AND GET WASHED NOW! WE'RE LATE!" Hee Young scolded and L smiled sheepishly.

"Can't we make my dream come true? After all, we're already married now." Hee Young cocked a brow at him.

"You want to be fatherless right now?" She asked and L shut his mouth, quietly getting up from his bed and taking his clothes before going off to the bathroom. "He's back to being the ." Hee Young mumbled to herself and shook her head. Once she heard the bathroom door being closed, she quickly packed the bed while waiting for L to be prepared. While soothing out the blanket, she thought back to last night's dinner and smiled.

It was a joyous and cheerful dinner they had. It felt like a real family gathering; what she wanted for many years. She did not missed the sparks in L's father's eyes when he picked out dishes for his son, asking him if he wanted more. After this month's rent is over, Sungyeol, Jessica, L and her would be moving over to the Kim's mansion as what L's father wanted.

***

Not long later, they were in the car along with L's parents, off to L's grandparents house. L was nervous, this would be the first time he would ever meet his grandparents throughout his entire life. Another person who felt even more nervous than L, was L's father. What was he going to say when they meet? 'Hi, your son is finally back.' No, it sounded a little mean. 'I missed you.' No, he wasn't going to do that. Should he? After all, it's been more than twenty years since he last saw his parents.

They soon stopped right outside a tall, black gate. Unknowingly, L's father grabbed his son's hand causing the latter to jump. When L looked at his father, he was looking straight up ahead. L sighed, using his other free hand to set it on top of his father's.

"Don't worry, Appa. I will be here with you." L assured his father.

His father looked at him and smiled sadly. "I don't know what to say to them.. I feel guilty yet, I don't regret anything because I get to marry your Omma."

"Either one of you will have to speak to one another. It's been years since you last spoke to them. Let bygones be bygones, start up a conversation that wouldn't make you guys awkward." L told his father.

"We're here." L's uncle spoke and got out of the car.

Everyone too, got out of the car leaving only L and his father in it with the doors opened. L rolled his eyes at his father's pale face and dragged him out by force. Hee Young stifled a laughter when she caught sight of L's father holding onto the seatbelt of the car seats with one hand of his. He was like a young teenager, refusing to move even when asked or told.

L's father looked at his son then over to the big house in front of him and turned back to his son. He gulped deeply and shook his head slightly.

"Oh come on! You're a big boy now, Appa. Don't force me to be the Appa instead and drag you in there!" L scolded and his father let go of the seatbelts.

Everyone started to drag L's father to the front door and when they thought he was finally giving in and L's uncle reached out for the doorbell, L's father stopped his brother. Everyone looked at him and he gulped once again, looking down to the floor.

"I-I don't know what to say.." He muttered.

"Then don't say anything for the best." L growled, a little impatient at seeing his grandparents. His father was taking way, and by way, it meant wayyyyyy too long to muster up his courage.

He rang the door bell and the door swung opened. A maid greeted L's uncle and stepped aside. L followed behind his uncle when he felt a presence behind him staying still. For the umpteen time, he sighed and rolled his eyes before stepping outside to grab his father once again.

"WAIT!" His father shouted and L stopped before they entered the house. "I-I think today's not that good after all. I-I mean... Uh... THERE'S SOMETHING UP IN THE COMPANY! So... I-I think I'll g-get going now, ha-ha." L's father turned around and was about to walk away when Hee Young stood in front of him, stopping him.

"Abeoji, although I'm really kind and all, I kinda wish you would just hurry in. You've been holding back enough." Hee Young pouted and L grinned.

"A little help?" L asked Hee Young and she nodded, taking L's father other hand and pulled him into the house, although it took a lot of strength considering how he was trying to stay still at one spot. "What a lame excuse Appa. Omma is at the company helping you out today so you can just stop making excuse that the company needs you."

After a long struggle, they were finally in the house. Everyone sat down on the couches, breathless from dragging the stubborn guy in.

"Bring Appa and Omma down." L's uncle told the maids and they nodded, going up to get them down. "Now you Hyung, stay still!" He scolded his older brother.

Everyone stayed silent for a little while until L's father stood up from his seat. "I think I really have to go, I can't do this." He shook his head and started walking towards the front door.

Hee Young and L stood up from their seats, ready to drag him back to the couch when he stopped automatically at one person's voice.

"You're back.." L's grandfather spoke. He was so wrinkled, he had a few strands of white hair and was sitting on a wheelchair, from what L was seeing. Beside him was an old lady, she had wrinkles too but she had more white hairs than his grandfather.

"I'm not. Sorry." L's father started taking steps again.

"Wait! Don't go!" L's grandfather said and wheeled his way over. He grasped onto his son's hands and pleaded, "Don't go.. I'm really sorry.. I'm really, really sorry. It was my mistake.. I regret it.. I'm sorry.." He apologised many times.

L's father stayed silent but from behind, his body was shaking. Knowing his father well, L knew he was shedding tears again. He stood up from his seat, walking over to his father.

"Annyeonghaseyo." L bowed at his grandfather. He waved Hee Young over too and she stood up, walking over.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Hee Young greeted too, bowing her head low.

"Ah.." L's grandfather looked over. "Annyeonghaseyo." He spoke in a raspy voice. "You're.."

"He's my son, Myungsoo and she's his wife, Baek Hee Young." L's father turned around and kneeled right in front his father. "I missed you.. Appa, I missed you. I'm back.." He sobbed and crawled over to his father, hugging him by his waist, burying his face into his father's lap. He did not expect himself to answer, much less saying he missed his father. Everything he didn't want to say, unknowingly came out from his mouth.

His father patted his back, soothing him. "That's good.. very good.." He didn't want to cry in front of his son, he had no energy to. L's father soon pulled back and stood up, wiping his tears. Everything has been let off his chest, he felt so much more better and free. "You.." L's grandfather pointed at him. "You're Myungsoo.. My grandson.." He told himself rather than asking. "Come closer... let me see you." L's grandfather said and L went on his knees in order to be at level with his grandfather.

L was in front of his grandfather and he studied his grandfather's feature. He looked so much like his father, so much like him. "You're handsome.. just like your father, just like me when I was young.. So handsome." L's grandfather patted L's left cheek. "So handsome.." He looked over at Hee Young.

"Hee Young?" He called and Hee Young glanced curiously at him. "Come over, let me take a look at you too." L's grandfather said and she did what L did, going to him. "You're pretty, such a perfect match for Myungsoo.." He took her hand and L's. "Be happy weds, okay?" He said and placed Hee Young's hand on L's. "I'm glad you didn't made the same mistakes I did." He spoke out of nowhere before he turned to his son. "I don't want you going through what I had to." The old man told his son.

"He reminded me of me and you, our fight and our arguments. I couldn't allow myself to let himself suffer out there." L's father looked at his son.

L's grandmother appeared beside her husband and beamed. "Now that everything is alright, it's a relief for me. I missed you too, my son." She opened her arms and L's father went into her arms, hugging her tightly. "My last wish before I die was to meet you, to meet my grandson and to see my grandson walk down the aisle with the love of his life. I'm sure your Appa had the same wish as me." L's grandfather nodded. "The only thing left now is to see him walk down the aisle with her," She looked at the couple. "And I can die peacefully."

"Don't say that! You'll live to a ripe old age!" L's father argued.

"Alright, alright." She laughed. "Stay behind and have a meal with us, it's been a really long time." She said and they all nodded.

L's uncle smiled happily from behind. His family too, has a happy reunion. He finally got his family back. "Please prepare lunch for us." He ordered the maid behind him and she bowed, going to the kitchen to tell the chef.

While L and his father pushed the old couple towards the main area, she stayed still, looking at their happy and cheerful backs from behind. She tilted her head and a wide bright smile went on her face.

"Another happy reunion. After years of patience and tolerance, everything will end up happy. I'm happy for you, Oppa. You finally have your entire family reunited." She whispered and looked up. 'Hye Mi, Omma and Appa, are you happy up there too? Although I'm sad that you're not with me, I'm totally satisfied with how things are right now because I learnt to let go. I learnt to accept the fact that you guys are no longer in this world. And because I learnt how to let go and accept, I feel myself being happier. I will live my life from now on and not look back at the past. I will bring us more family members, along with..' She looked at L who was scratching his head in embarrassment. "My love." She said out loud.

"Cheesy." A voice said from her back and she turned back in shocked.

She flushed deep red when she saw L's uncle behind her. When he got there, she didn't know. "A-Ah.. That.."

"But it's okay. People tend to get cheesy when they see the love of their life, just like me." L's uncle smiled kindly at her and nodded at the couch where L and his family were at. "Let's join them, you're part of our family now." He tugged Hee Young by her arm, asking her to follow him and she did.

'Our family.." She thought. 'You hear that, Omma, Appa, Hye Mi? I have my family now too. Be jealous that I'm casting you guys aside! Bleh!' She chuckled silently at the image of Hye Mi pouting cutely at her statement.

 


Author's Note:

Excuse any mistakes here, I'm really sleepy as I'm typing this out so it might turn out crappy x.x

 

 

UPDATE: YOU KNOW WHAT?! I wrote this few days back and I THOUGHT I unhid it the day before... ._. TURNS OUT I DIDN'T! GRRRRRRR.......