Chapter 28.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

Hee Young's eyes fluttered opened and she winced slightly when she shifted a little. L who sensed something moving, opened his eyes and saw her pained face. He rubbed her back in circles, trying to ease her pain a little. She stopped moving and turned to looked at his face.

"Did I wake you?" She asked and he shook his head. "Are you.. sore?" He asked and she smiled embarrassingly, "I think so.." She mumbled.

"Then you need some help in showering, right?" L's arms s around her waist and she blushed, still not getting used. "N-no." She stuttered and L raised a brow. "No?" He asked and she shook her head, "No." She answered.

"Alright then." He said and moved his arms away. "Try standing and we'll talk about it." L said and Hee Young sat up on the bed, bitting her lips to suppress the pain. She pulled the covers down and stood up. However, when she stood up, she immediately fell back on the bed. L chuckled and got up from the bed.

"Told ya." he said and went to her side, picking her up from the bed. When she was in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck and proceeded to the bathroom.

He closed the bathroom door with his leg and set Hee Young down on the toilet seat while he the tap to prepare the bathtub. Hee Young watched as he squeezed a little amount of soap into the bathtub. "I know I'm hot while I am but you don't have to keep staring." L said as he closed the bottle of soap and Hee Young quickly looked away.

"But, it's okay since I'm yours now." He chuckled and went to her, kissing her on the lips. She gasped but L moved his hands to the back of her head and kept her still. He pulled away a little later and rested his forehead on hers. "Yours, all yours." He whispered huskily against her lips.

"Come on, we need to get you washed, you stink." He said and carried her up onto his shoulders while she kicked the air. "Yah! Carry me the proper way!" She screamed. "Why? This is fun. Something like..." L threw her up in the air and caught her into his arms, she was now carried bridal-style by him. "This." He smiled and place her into the tub slowly before slipping in himself behind her.

He took the body shower sponge and started washing her back, neck, collar bones and her chest. He was so focused that he didn't realised his face was so close to her neck that she could feel his breath against her skin. She started to have goose bumps and shivered slightly.

"You cold?" He asked and she nodded. He stopped rubbing the sponge on her and wrapped his arms around her. "Better?" He asked and she nodded. He kissed her shoulders then her neck before resting his chin on her shoulder. "Let's just stay like this for a little while." He said and she nodded. He leaned back onto the tub and she leaned against his chest.

She could feel his heartbeat and he could feel hers. They both closed their eyes as they felt one another's heartbeat beating at the same rate. Her hands went up to his arms and held them, feeling at peace. Suddenly, Hee Young felt like she didn't have to worry too much for Hye Mi. L took away those worries from her. For L, he had took a moment to think.

He realised he haven't thought about Woohyun for days now. It was all Hee Young on his mind. Even if he did, Woohyun didn't seem that important or appealing to him anymore, he didn't think of Woohyun in a romantic way. He felt his love for Woohyun had turned into something lesser. It can't be something like friends but definitely not lovers anymore.

L opened his eyes and looked at the peaceful face of Hee Young. A soft smile appeared on his face and he knew, Hee Young could be something more than just another girl in his life. "Ready to wash up now?" He asked and she opened her eyes. "Yeah." She answered.

 


 

"Hee Young~!" Sungyeol called as he walked up the stairs. "Hee Young~" He called again and went to L's room door.

"Hee Young~!" He opened the room door and entered, however, he saw no one. "Hee Young?" He called and heard some noises in the bathroom. He walked towards the bathroom door and opened it. "Hee Y- AH!" He shouted and closed the bathroom door. "YAH!" L's voice roared in the bathroom and Sungyeol squeezed his eyes.

"I saw nothing of that sort. I saw nothing of that sort." Sungyeol chanted and the door swung opened. "LEE SUNGYEOL!" L shouted as he pushed Sungyeol. "I-I saw n-nothing." Sungyeol squeaked. L folded his arms and Sungyeol opened his eyes.

"Maybe.. a little?" He stated and L growled. "Okay, okay!" He said.

"I only saw you putting on clothes for Hee Young.. I swear! I didn't even saw her body!" He put a hand to his chest. "You sure?" L asked and Sungyeol nodded. Hee Young came out from the bathroom with a flushed face.

"Don't torture him anymore. I am sure he didn't." Hee Young said to L. "Fine." L said and pointed to the door.

"Out first!" He pointed and Sungyeol headed towards the door. Before he could get out, L shouted. "Before you come in next time, KNOCK THE DOOR! GIVE US SOME PRIVACY!" Sungyeol quickly ran out of the room and panted.

"Wait." He paused and tilted his head. "Does this mean.. OH! Myungsoo's a straight guy now." Sungyeol beamed brightly.

 


 

"Oppa." Hee Young called as she went in front of L. Sungyeol had asked her to prepare a meal and she didn't know how. His standards were high, expecting the best. However, L was busy reading a book and he was in his own world.

"Oppa." Hee Young called again and waved her hands in front of his book. Again, he didn't responds. "Oppa." She said as she took the seat next to him and tugged onto his arm's sleeves.

"Hee Young." Sungyeol scowled at her and she pouted. "Wait a minute, I need some help." She said and pointed to L. Sungyeol folded his arms and leaned against the door frame of the living area. "Oppa~" She tugged harder.

"Hmm?" L answered. "Oppa~" She continued calling but he didn't reply. Instead, he turned to another page of the book. Hee Young frowned, she wasn't pleased. "Oppa." She whispered into his ear and squeezed his thigh. Sungyeol raised a brow, wondering if this was going to work. That did it, L jumped straight up from the couch and dropped his book. "Y-yeah?" He stuttered while Hee Young giggled at his reaction. Sungyeol clapped his way towards them.

"Well done, Hee Young. Well done." He said.

"Oppa, I need some help. Sungyeol asked me to cook some dishes but I don't know how." She said and L turned to Sungyeol. He shrugged. "It's not that hard, I only asked her for three bowls of udon." He said and L's eyes gleamed in happiness. "Udon?" He asked and Sungyeol smirked, nodding.

'Yeah.. Myungsoo oppa likes udon..' Hee Young remembered.

"Come on, Hee Young. Oppa's gonna teach you how to make a bowl of delicious udon." L grabbed her hand and literally ran to the kitchen. Sungyeol shook his head. "The other side people don't know of the almighty L. He LOVES udon." Sungyeol muttered, stressing on the 'loves'.

 

 

 

"First, take a pot." L said and Hee Young went to take a black pot over. "Put four cups of water into the pot." He pointed to the tap. Hee Young went over to the tap and grabbed a cup, putting four full cups of water into the pot.

"Bring it over here." L said and she wobbled her way to him. When she nearly slipped, L quickly hugged her waist with one arm and smirked. "Clumsy." He breathed out and she straighten her body, putting the pot on the counter. Sungyeol watched from the chair near the counter as they cooked. He wasn't going to do anything. He was going to watch how a 'couple' would cook.

"Put in this." L pointed to dashi broth and opened the bottle, pouring it into the pot. "Then bring it to the stove to boil." L said and brought the pot to the stove and turned the fire on. "Shouldn't we boil the water first before we put in the dashi broth?" Hee Young asked and L shook his head.

"The broth should be boiling with the water." He said and Hee Young shook her head. "I beg to differ. The water evaporates quickly and it'll be tasteless by then." She argued and L rolled his eyes.

"No, you should put it in and boil it together." He told her and when she about to talked again, L spoke. "Don't argue. You want nice udon noodles, listen to me." He pointed his finger upwards. Sungyeol watched in amusement at the side, he nodded his head. L does make the best udon after all. He remembered what happened to the muffins the other time that Hee Young baked and shivered slightly. He wouldn't want a udon with no broth.

"And now that it boils, pour the soy sauce in to taste." L said and took the soy sauce over, pouring about 5 spoons in. 

"Wouldn't it be too salty like this?" She asked and he shook his head. "We're making for three people." He stated.

"No, I think-"

"Hee Young." L said in a low voice and she shut . "Add 3 teaspoon of sugar and the broth is done after 5minutes." L said and popped some sugar into the pot.

"Now, we just have to boil the noodles." He said and opened the packets of noodles. "Don't boil them in the broth, we have to cook them separately first. Boil another pot of water and when there are bubbles, put the noodles in." L told her and she nodded, doing what he said straight.

The water started to boil and she put the noodles in. "Now, take the noodles up." L told her and she put the noodles into a sifter. "Put it into the broth." She poured the noodles in one shot and some broth spilled out.

"Yah! Slowly!" L scolded her and she pouted, but still listened. 

After a while, the udon was done. L poured them into three bowls and took five spoons of grated garlic, putting it into a small bowl before setting everything on the counter.

"There, a perfect, delicious udon." L clasped his hands loudly and Hee Young looked undoubtedly at him. "Don't look at me this way, it's really nice." He said and Sungyeol nodded as he took his bowl of udon out to the dining table. They all took their bowls and went out to the dining table while L took the grated garlic too.

"Add this for more flavouring." He said and Hee Young took some, putting it into her bowl. She tried and her eyes widened, it was really good. "Tell me, where did you learn how to make this?" She asked and L shrugged.

"He loves udon so he went to learn from a Japanese cook." Sungyeol answered for L. "Not surprising." She mumbled as she ate.

"Udon!" L cheered and slurped down his noodles. Hee Young and Sungyeol shook their heads.

'Food monster.' They both thought as they looked at L.

'You make a perfect husband, Oppa. Why is it that you went wrong somewhere?' She asked herself.

 

 

Author's Note:

Warning: Although I know how to cook, please DO NOT follow my recipe. It's incomplete so if you try using my recipe, becareful because you might die due to the taste. And, OH MY GOD! L IN THE SAME BATH TUB AS ME? I WANT! That is all for today! ^^

Comment and subscribe:D!