Chapter 72.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

After a while, Hee Young got out of the room along with L and they were both changed, ready to head out. L squeezed Hee Young's hand gently and went towards the front door. Meanwhile, Hee Young went looking for Sungyeol and Jessica when she spotted Jessica in the kitchen. She was about to call out for her when Jessica let out a 'ah!'. Immediately, Sungyeol appeared from nowhere and ran towards her.

"What happened?!" He asked worriedly and Jessica showed him her ring finger that had a slit and blood was slowly oozing out. Sungyeol's eyes widened and his first reaction was to stick her finger into his mouth and on it.

Jessica gasped and quickly pulled away. "Yah! What are you! A vampire?! You don't just go around people's finger that has blood!" Jessica scolded and Sungyeol blushed.

"S-sorry! I didn't- I couldn't- I-I-I- T-that was my first reaction.." Sungyeol mumbled to himself and Hee Young chuckled silently. Why couldn't Jessica just see how he acts around her? Hee Young shook her head and went to the coffee table, taking a pen and post-it-note before writing something down and sticking it on the dining table. She then went off after casting the scolding Jessica and timid Sungyeol a last glance.

The front door beeped and both Sungyeol and Jessica looked over to the door before looking at each other. Jessica then walked away to check Hee Young's room and she shrugged her shoulders. "They went out." Jessica said and walked back to the kitchen. She stopped by the dining table when she a post-it-note. She picked it up and read it.

'Hey Sica, me and Myungsoo went out. We're going to be back around night time so you and Sungyeol can have the house all to yourself. You should be careful when you cut things. Me and Myungsoo will be eating outside so enjoy your breakfast with Yeolie Oppa~
P.S. You should stop being so fierce to Oppa. He won't even be able to retort back because you have a weapon against him!

Love, A concern sister of yours.'

Jessica looked over at Sungyeol and feeling her stare, Sungyeol turned to her and Jessica tilted her head. She looked at the paper again and over to Sungyeol. A weapon against Sungyeol? And what is it exactly? She doesn't know anything. Sungyeol blinked at her and she blinked back before he quickly averted her gaze.

'Damn her for acting cute!' Sungyeol thought in his mind.

***

Hee Young and L were hand in hand, heading down the streets off to a small store where they can grab some breakfast before heading over to his 'Father's'. The two were silent as they took in the morning breeze when suddenly, "Who do you think he married you off to?" L asked out of nowhere. It had been on his mind for sometime now ever since they left the house.

"Honestly? I don't know. He doesn't seem that bad enough to just marry me off to some weirdo when I've done nothing against him." Hee Young answered and they both entered the food place, taking their seats. "Let's not think too much into it until we're there, okay?" L nodded.

Soon after, they were both eating their breakfast, getting prepared to head over to the Kim's Mansion.

 


 

Hee Young sighed as she looked up to the place where she once stayed in while helping L to change his ual 'preference'. So much has happened over the years and now, they were back here but for another reason. L looked down at Hee Young and squeezed her hand tightly. She gave a small smile and L ree too before he pressed the telecom button.

"Who's there?" A servant voice asked.

"It's me, Myungsoo." L answered and they heard her gasped in the background.

A voice that sounded like his father said, "Let them in, I've been expecting them."

The gates opened and the two cast one another a last glance before they headed in. The people working there recognised their old 'Young Master' and were confused on whether or not they needed to greet him. Some did and some didn't as they walked pass into the mansion.

"When we get in, let me do the talking, alright? This is not only between you and him, it's also between me and him." L asked and Hee Young nodded, wanting to give a chance to L and his father. Somehow, just somehow, she wished that his father had good intentions and they would both make it up.

When the door swung opened, they both saw L's father waiting there, on the couch with two other person and his mother. Without turning back, L's father cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Take a seat, I've been waiting." And so, L took a seat with Hee Young just right in front of his father. "I know what you're here for. Yes, I made her signed that certificate. And you're curious as to who I married her off to, right? But before that, let's just talk about other things." He stood up from his seat and walked over to L, taking a seat next to him.

L shifted, moving further from his father and nearer to Hee Young, not wanting to be close to his father. The smile that his mother had put on, slowly faded and the other two familiar person next to his mother held one another's hands. His father chuckled and mumbled, "It's okay."

"How is everything okay when it's all chaos now? Are you out of your ing mind? You just ing married off the woman I love!" L shouted at his father.

Surprisingly, the one that shouted at him this time, wasn't his father but his mother. "KIM MYUNGSOO! You don't talk this way to your father!"

"He's not my father anymore! Have you forgotten already?! He made me signed that stupid paper of his! We're no longer family!" L retorted and Hee Young squeezed his hand. He looked over at her and she shook her head, asking him not to blow up an argument and make things worst.

"You can do everything and anything to sever all ties legally but you know that the blood running in you is related to your father's. You can never sever all ties as a family as long as you're alive, although you've signed the legal papers." The familiar guy spoke up.

L and Hee Young snapped their heads over to that guy and saw the woman next to him nodding her head. "He's right, Myungsoo. As much as you want to deny it, he's still your father after all."

"Who are the two of you?" L asked calmly.

"Have you forgotten us? The cuffs? Ring a bell?" The man said and L thought back before a smile crept onto his face at this time.

"It's you, the husband and wife I met at the store! But what are the two of you doing here?" L pointed and the two said person glanced at his father.

"We came to bring someone home before it's too late." The man said, all the while not leaving his eyes on L's father. "Let me tell you a story of how an entire family broke apart because of a disapproving father." L heard his father sighed.

"Almost twenty-five years ago, a man met a beautiful woman on the streets. It was love at first sight and when he came home that day, he was telling his brother about this amazing woman he met on the street but didn't dared talked to. His brother could tell where he was coming from, because his brother too, had a girlfriend and was madly in love with her although she wasn't exactly rich like their family. Wanting his brother to be happy, he asked his brother to approach that woman and have a small talk to start things off. That man did, and after few weeks, they were madly in love with one another.. until a difficult situation came up. An arranged marriage between two came up and the day when the two parties met up, the woman that the man loved had to marry his brother.

Of course, everyone wasn't happy but although everyone stood up to the main person in charged, their father, his final decision stood still. His brother didn't know what to do so he went along with it while still going on with his girlfriend behind his parent's back. The man was about to give up all hopes of being with the woman he loved when she pleaded with him to set her free from all of this, to saved her and lead his life with her. Because of her, he fought with his parents and ended up severing all ties with the family, leaving his family with the woman he loved to build up a entire new life out in the bustling city. He had to suffer a lot to become what he is today. His decision led way for his brother to marry his girlfriend and they're very grateful to his brother even up till today. However, both the father and the son wasn't truly happy as they missed the other party, regretting their decisions but is afraid to confront it.

The man and the woman he loved had a handsome baby boy born not long after they built a name for themselves. This man loved his baby son a lot and wanted to protect him from all harm, from all the hurt that he had to went through so he made sure to teach his son to lead the safe way in life, telling him what to do in every path of his life. His son was very obedient and listened to his father's words well. His father had no worries and was sure he was safe from all harms and danger until, he found out that his son had a little problem in his love life. Disguising it as an image for the company when all the father wanted was his son to lead a normal life like every man had, he hired someone to make his son loved women. It went well except for one part, it wasn't what the father expected when someone higher told him that the girl he hired wasn't up to standards. He pondered over it many times before deciding to send that girl away, although knowing it'll hurt his son badly. But if he didn't send that girl away, his son would have to suffer in the eyes of the public, where everyone would judge him for his bad taste in woman.

The father made sure to choose someone safe, someone that could hopefully make his son fall in love with. Except, the love his son had for that girl was stronger than what he thought it was. It reminded him of when he had a similar situation with his wife and he did not want things to turn out that way. He wanted to give in to his son, letting his son lead the love life he wanted but when he thought back to how the public would think of his son and discriminate against him, he fought the urge to give in and was persistent to make his son fall for the girl he set him in a marriage with.

Things did not go the way he planned and just like how he did almost twenty years back, his son left the house, left the family, left him knowing very well that he couldn't go back to the house when he left. His heart shattered into pieces when he heard his precious son addressing him formally. He was so disappointed in himself rather than being angry with his son. No one knew but when he slept alone on the couch that night, he shed tears. A man's tears is more precious than anything else. A man can shed blood but not tears and yet, he found himself shedding more than a tear that night. His wife words made him rethink his actions.

A situation affecting his son's image came up and his son was back in the country. Disguising it as a 'agreement' to help with the situation because he still didn't know how to ask for forgiveness, he made his son signed a paper. To everyone, that paper was a legal form that would sever all ties with the family. However, to the father who knew what the content of the paper was, it was a certificate of marriage.

He helped clear all of the obstacles blocking his son without his son knowing and when the son's girl was back in the country, he went to the venue where he could get her signature. He was still nervous on whether the girl would read the content there but thankfully, she didn't. He felt a million fireworks explode in his heart when he went to the ROM while handing the Certificate of Marriage over. He felt proud that his son was truly a real man, married to a woman he loved. Still with all of these, he felt guilty. Especially when the media found out and reported that the girl was married to someone but didn't release who. He had just caused his son another problem to solve.

All along, his brother watched his every move by putting a trustworthy friend there to work as a butler and found that it was time to talk to his brother when he heard about the things going on around in the house. He found that his brother needed some talking to have courage to ask for forgiveness from his son and at the same time, ask him to visit his parents who wouldn't die until they see his face again.

Things went a little out of way when his son along with his girlfriend came looking for him at a time when he wasn't prepared yet. He still didn't know how to face his son, nor his son's girlfriend. He acted like he was expecting them in order to make himself less nervous. Before the two entered, his brother told him that it was time for him to ask for forgiveness, it was now or never." The man paused and looked over at L's father. "Hyung, I think it's time for you to continue. This is up to where I can help you, it's your turn now." L, Hee Young and his mother looked over to L's father, shocked.

"T-the story.. it's true? It's y-you?" L asked his father.

His father didn't reply, instead his brother did. "Yes, it's your very own father, Myungsoo. Man up, Hyung. Tell him you're sorry for everything." His brother encouraged.

This time, L's father stood up from his seat and walked till he was in front of L before he did something that made everyone gasped. He kneeled down to his son. "Myungsoo-ah," He took his son's hands and looked into his eyes. "I'm very sorry for everything. I didn't know that everything I wanted well for you would hurt you instead. I'm trying to mend my ways now. I promise, I'll be a good father that'll listen to your opinions and not interfere in your life from now on. I just hope you'll be able to forgive me for my foolish actions and that you're happy now. Won't you forgive this foolish old man for all the harm he caused you?"

"Honey, sta-" His wife was interupted when he put a hand out and spoke.

"Please." His wife stayed silent and stood beside him.

L just sat there, stunned and staring at his kneeling father. It took Hee Young some nudging to bring him back his senses. "I will not forgive you," Everyone gasped, including Hee Young as they expected him to forgive his father when the truth was now out.

His father hung his head down low and nodded his head. "I should have known, it'll take you some time to for-"

"Unless you bring me along with you to meet my grandparents." L finished and his father snapped his head up. Everyone started smiling and his brother and his brother's wife chuckled happily.

"W-what did y-you say?" L's father asked.

"I said, I will forgive you if you bring me to meet my grandparents." L smiled down at his father and pulled him up to his feet.

"I will! Anytime!" His father embraced his son in his arm, hugging him tightly. "I will.." A tear or two slipped from his father's eyes and landed on L's shirt.

L felt it and patted his father's back, equally overwhelmed but did not shed a tear. Hee Young smiled at the side and wiped a tear that slipped down her cheeks. She was truly happy for the father and son to have made up.

"Appa," L called and his father hummed in repsonse. "You're not being very man now by shedding tears in front of everyone." L whispered into his father's ears but everyone heard and laughed loudly at L's witty comment.

His father pinked and quickly pulled away. "I did not cry!" He protested and L shrugged his shoulders.

"If you say so~" L chirped and sat back down while his father was still standing. He wrapped his right arm around Hee Young's neck and pulled her in. "Does that mean that me and Hee Young are now officially newly weds?" L asked and everyone nodded.

" yes!" L cheered to himself but everyone heard him and they looked at one another before bursting into laughters. Hee Young blushed and smacked his chest before pulling away.

"Anyway son, you should move back home. We all missed you. Also, I'll be meeting your grandparents tomorrow so you should go with me since you said you wanted to meet them." His father told him and L nodded.

"Stay behind for dinner, I'll cook lunch and dinner today. Personally." L's mother grinned and L looked at Hee Young who smiled and he nodded his head.

"You're cooking?! You must teach me a dish or two, I at cooking!" Kim Songbok's (L's uncle) wife exclaimed.

"Oh really?! It's not that hard to cook, I'll teach you!" L's mother laughed and walked over to her, pulling her up before walking towards the kitchen. She turned around and beamed at Hee Young. "Hee Young, why don't you join us? We'll have some girls' talk." Hee Young quickly nodded and ran over before L could speak.

The guys all glanced at the women before looking at one another. "Well, I guess it's men's bonding time!" L's uncle spoke and they all hollered cheers of joy while walking towards a room.

Before entering the kitchen, Hee Young looked back at the fading three men's figure. 'I'm glad it worked out for all of you in the end, Myungsoo, Myungsoo's uncle and Myungsoo's father. Now everything is a happy ending for everyone.' She smiled at the thought.

"Hee Young! Hurry! We need some hands for cutting the veggies!" L's mother called.

"Coming!" Hee Young answered and went into the kitchen.

 


Author's Note:

Nawwwww! WHO WAS THE ONE THAT SAID THEY WANTED TO KILL L'S FATHER?! MUAHAHAHAHA! Sweet bonding time<3 It's not the end yet though! I'll be finish the story hopefully by today or tomorrow with a few more chapters(:

DID ANYONE CATCH INFINITE'S MV YET?! OMFG! I'M A GIRL IN LOVE!<3♥♥♥ Don't mind me, I'm just a crazy fangirl (Who's a girl in love with Infinite's charm<3) Which is why, MY PRESENT FOR YOU ALL IS..... AN UPDATE!:D