Chapter 1.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The birth rate in our country as you can see is going lower and lower. The graph here shows the percentage of babies born 5 years ago in Seoul University Hospital and up until this year. We need to do something, which is the reason why I called you people over for a board meeting. You people, are the elites of the society, the people the citizens looked up to. Especially the Kims. We need some advancement to encourage our citizens to have more babies. The only way.......-"

 

 

 

 

This had been the third time the Kims had been called up to attend a parliment meeting in the Blue house. Along with other impacting family of S.Korea, they all were there to listen to what the representative had to say. Each time, they would always mention about the birth rate in S.Korea. The ones who were always targetted was the Kims. Why?

 

 

It was because the Kims were the first and leading family in S.korea. Everywhere you went, you would see their brand name, 'Infinite'. It was in your home, your car, your office, your clothes and even on public transports. They sat on a sum of money that could feed generations after generations. Being the biggest and richest in S.korea, they of course had connections to the government, resulting in board meetings every now and then.

 

Each time, only the father and son of the Kims attended while the mother stayed home. What for worked when you can spend millions a day without thinking twice? Each time, everyone would asked, "When are you becoming a grandfather?" to the Kim's father.

 

Without fail, this time around was the same. Kim Myungsoo or rather preferred to be named as 'L', was the one being pressured. It wasn't like no one knew, everyone knew that L, the favourite of everyone, was not a normal man. He was a gay and he like guys or rather, a guy. Still, no one cared. All the other elites didn't want to be in the limelight and being forced to bringing babies into this world. The only way for them to avoid was pin pointing at the Kims.

 

Which results to having stress on the father of the Kims and then over to L.

 

"So, we're counting on the Kims." Announced the representative and concluded the meeting.

 

Everyone stood and clapped while nodding their heads in approval. Everyone headed to the Kims to shake their hands and left after, leaving the Kims with the only representative in the room.

 

"Mr Kim, yes, yes." Said the representative as he walked slowly towards the old man.

 

"Myungsoo, I would like for you to wait outside, I will come after." Mr Kim said to his son who nodded in response and headed out the room.

 

"What was it I wanted to say?" Asked the representative.

 

"Oh yes. I can be assured with the thing I accounted you for, yes?" The representative continued.

 

"Yes." Answered Mr Kim.

 

"I know that your son is gay but, just try to change him up a little. It would benefit all of us in a good way." The representative told Mr Kim.

 

"Ah, yes. I actually have a plan on what to do." Mr Kim answered, feeling pressured by the time.

 

"I'll be looking forward to see what plans you have." The representative held Mr Kim's shoulder and smiled which the latter gave a forced smile to.

 

"I'll be going now, my wife is waiting for me at home, you know, she's urging me for more." The representative gave a wink, hinting to Mr Kim.

 

"Oh, sure." Mr Kim answered and moved aside for the representative to leave.

 

After a few seconds the representative left the meeting room, L's father came out. L looked up at his father and saw him sighed.

 

"I think I really have no choice right now, Myungsoo. If we still don't make a move, I won't be able to have my heir by then and the government wouldn't be too happy about it." His father said as he put his forehead in his right palm, rubbing it occasionally.

 

"And what exactly do you have in your mind?" L asked as he and his father started walking towards the exit where the car waited.

 

"I'm going to have to find the right girl that would make you change your preference. I really don't want to do this but you have to understand me, Myungsoo. I'm at a difficult position right now. But, don't worry. Me and your Omma will be sure to find the right girl, one that will be able to make you like." His father said and went in the car, following after was L.

 

"Although I don't really like this idea, I guess I will just have to go along with it. I know where you are standing, Appa." L answered and passed the bottle of water over to his father.

 

"I'm glad you understand, Myungsoo. You never fail to make me feel happy after a sulky day." His father said and patted L's head.

 

'That would be good for now. I will just have to prove to Appa that I can find the right plan for the company.' L thought and gave a small smile to his father.

 

The next day, it was everywhere. Papers, the TV, the net, shopping malls and even banners down the road.

 

'50 Million Won given to whoever wins the gay-boy's heart, L.'

 

It was printed down in big fonts, making sure to capture girls' eyes. It was simple, human had been corrupted with money a long time ago and L's father thought that this was a way in bringing in girls. He just had to find the right one in the many thousands of girls.