Dear Subbers, (Chapter 35.)

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

So.. I've decided.. to..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End this fic. ): I'm really sorry! But.. I've got no time and.. yeah. Precisely that much. I feel really lousy and sorry.

I thank each one of you for supporting me and this fic,

I guess I'll see you in another fic, till then, bye!♥

<< Previous

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:BJust joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

Just joking!:B

 


 

 

Hee Young stirred from her sleep and opened her eyes. She turned her head to the left and saw L sleeping with his arm covering his eyes. She looked down and noticed the blanket around her. "Oppa?" She called and L took the arm of his eyes. He turned to her, "Hmm?" He hummed in reply.

She noticed his eyes were a little red, as if he had been crying. "Were you crying?" She asked as she reached her hand out to touch his cheek. He turned away and mumbled, "N-no." He sniffed and Hee Young didn't have to asked further. "Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked him.

"O-oh. You were sleeping so peacefully so.. I didn't want to wake you up." He told her and she nodded. Suddenly, someone knocked on the car windows at both sides. They both turned to the windows and saw L's parents at each side of the window.

Hee Young's eyes went wide opened and she quickly bowed. The couple moved back a little for them to open the car doors, L and Hee Young quickly got out from the car. L's mother quickly embraced her son tightly while L's father gave Hee Young a apologetic smile.

The strange thing was, L felt that something was wrong with his mother. Never had he felt a hug from her would be so strange feeling. She pulled away and took his face into her hands.

"Let's go in." She said and pulled L along towards the front door. L looked back at Hee Young who was walking side by side with his father.

 

"So, Appa, Omma, how was the trip?" L asked over dinner. "It was.." L's mother glanced over to her husband. "Good." L's father quickly finished for her.

"Oh, okay." L said and cocked his head to a side, wondering why every word his parents said had a little something missing in them. "How was the time spent with Hee Young? Good?" It was L's father turn to asked.

"Yeah. We did quite a lot of things. Thanks for the days off, Appa." L thanked his father and his father smiled back in response. This, had a little something missing in it too but L couldn't quite put his hands on what was missing.

"I heard from Sungyeol that Infinite is coming back three months later?" L's mother blurted and L quickly glanced over at Hee Young. She froze at that sentence. L looked back to his mother and quietly signalled her that she said something that she shouldn't have.

She gasped inwardly and nodded. "Yeah." He answered, not saying anymore. However, L's father spoke. "That boy sure settles his family business quick. When can I see progress in you, Myungsoo-ah?" L's father glanced at Hee Young and sighed.

"Appa!" L hissed quietly and nodded towards Hee Young who was poking her rice by now.

All of a sudden, Hee Young stood up and bowed at all of them. "Sorry, abeoji, omonim. I don't.. feel well. I'll be in the room." She bowed again and left the dining hall. All of them looked at Hee Young's disappearing figure and turned back to looked at one another.

"Son.." L's father said in a low voice, gesturing his son to go after Hee Young. L stood up and bowed at them. "Welcome home.. and.. I'll be going in the room too." He said and his parents nodded.

After L left, L's father sighed. He turned to his wife who was about to break down in tears again. "Do you.. think that poor girl will be able to handle the news?" His wife asked and he kept his silence.

"I don't know, Yeobo.. I don't know.. That's two news in one and I can't do anything to help. I shouldn't have brought her here in the first place. I shouldn't have accepted her. Things would be better for that poor girl at least." He said as his wife cried on his shoulder and his arms around her shoulders, patting her back.

 

L opened the room door and he saw Hee Young in the sheets, her eyes wide opened as she just stared at him. "Hee Young.." He called and Hee Young sat up on the bed. "Don't you think it's a little unfair?" She blurted.

L walked to her and took a seat next to her. "What's unfair?" He asked and she turned to him. "They are my friends too. I had the right to know if they're coming back. Why didn't you tell me? Why do I have to hear it from someone else's mouth? Was it because you didn't think I should know?" She asked.

"I didn't have the time to tell you. Sungyeol sent me a text after you fell asleep in the car and when I was about to tell you, my parents were at the car doors. Trust me, I did want to tell you." He took her face into his hands.

"You should trust me, Hee Young. After all, I had out my 100% trust in you, don't you think I deserve some too?  And.. I just.. just.."

'Hope that I will be able to stand strong on you.' He finished off in his mind.

"Just what?" Hee Young asked. "Nothing. Just, trust me, okay?" He asked and she nodded. "Good." He patted her head. "Don't you.. think we should.. do something in celebration for our made up?" He whispered huskily as he leaned in towards her face.

"We should." She replied him and joined their lips together. However, before L could further deepened their kiss, she pulled back. "But, that doesn't count as a 'made up'. Besides, you've had enough for the past three days. Wasn't it enough? Or did your drive just went screwed?" She asked and L smirked.

"I guess it did." He tried leaning in for a kiss but Hee Young pushed him away. "Uh-uh. I said no more." She scolded and L frowned.

"Wait until tomorrow.. I will have you.. I will.." He gritted his teeth as he hissed softly, not letting Hee Young hear him. "What was it?" She asked.

"Nothing." He beamed and ran off to the bathroom to get washed up from bed. "Crazy." Hee Young rolled her eyes and slipped into the covers, finding her sleep.

L creaked the door opened a little and found her asleep on the bed. He sighed, "I have been crying.. because I dreamt of something horrible. I hope it wouldn't happen.." He muttered and closed the door again, getting ready to brush his teeth.

 

 

Author's Note:

IN YOUR FACE! Haha! For those who got tricked:/ I am so sorry~ x.x I did a short update for this chapter as.. yeah, I needed to finish up their day LOL! We're drawing closer to the drama. After about one or two s, the drama would be starting ^^ So get your forks and knives ready because you will soon be killing someone and pulling your hair in frustrations:X I hope this is okay for you guys.. I'll do a better chapter after this! I promise! *puppy eyes*

Comment and subscribe:D!