Chapter 23.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

When L came back, Hee Young welcomed him with a knocked on the head and he rubbed that spot, glaring at her. She stuck her tongue out and walked alongside him, up to the room. She entered first and sat on the bed while L closed the door after he entered. He loosen his cuff, tie and collar after slipping of his blazer.

"What did you do today?" He asked as he set the blazer aside. "Hmm.. Nothing much. Sungyeol decided to play a teacher for today." She answered and L nodded, he was ing his dress shirt by now. When he reached the third button, he stopped and with his hands on that button, he looked at Hee Young.

"You're going to watch me slip this off?" He asked as he nodded to his buttons and she nodded. "It's not like I haven't seen you.. before." She muttered and L chuckled. "Yeah, you're right." He answered and ed all his buttons before taking off his dress shirt too.

He unbuckle his belt and pulled it off, as he was about to unbuckle his pants too, he looked at Hee Young again. "You're watching me strip my pants off too?" He asked and she nodded again. "Okay then, just don't me with your eyes." He joked and slipped off his pants.

"Nice boxers." She pointed and L looked down. "You like L? As in, that stupid death note guy?" She asked and L rolled his eyes.

"It was a gift." He replied. "From who?" She asked casually and L froze. "Woohyun.." He mumbled softly and Hee Young regretted asking.

"Sorry." She said and L shook his head. "Surprisingly, I haven't thought of him the whole day.." He said and Hee Young looked at him.

'Because you were occupying my head with that stupid image of you wearing that pink lingerie.' He thought.

"Can you pass me that shirt?" He pointed into the cabinet and Hee Young went to get it for him. "Here." She passed it to him and actually, it wasn't the shirt he had initially wanted but just wore it anyway.

"Let's go down for lunch." L said and pulled her along.

'I never really thought about Hye Mi too.. now that I think about it, you've been occupying my mind the whole day.. on how to make you satisfied..' Hee Young thought as she looked down to their intertwined hands.

'As always, skinship king.' She smiled.

 


 

"I'm so full!" L complained as he lied down on the bed. "You will get full too?" She asked.

"You ate a total of 4 bowls of rice. It's no wonder you get full." She said as she patted his tummy. "Don't do that." He said as he held her hands.

"Why not?" She asked and continued her actions. "Because.." L pulled her on top of him and flipped them over.

"You never know where you're going to touch next." He whispered huskily in her ears.

"Actually, I learnt something today. You wanna see what I mastered myself?" She blinked. L had not expect this to come out from , he expected something like a gasped or squeal.

"Really? Show me then." He said and Hee Young winked before turning them over. "So, Sungyeol taught me that I had to make you strip me with your eyes.. and.." Hee Young paused. "What? Strip you with my eyes? That's hilarious. What kind of a-"

"Shhh," Hee Young put a finger on his lips. "Watch me." She said and got up from the bed.

Walking to the end of the bed, she took of her shirt. L closed his eyes, not daring to see her half . "Open your eyes." She said and he shook his head. "Open your eyes." She said again and he opened.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked and Hee Young shook her head. "How's my L shirt?" She asked and L scowled.

"I expected something mo-" Hee Young took off the L shirt again and was left with only her bra. "Do you want me to take off more?" She asked and L shook his head.

"No?" she asked again. "No." he replied.

She didn't listened and continue taking off piece by piece. L gave in to temptation again and had to released himself. Except, this time, he didn't shout Woohyun's name out although he had come across L's mind. Which, Hee Young was please with so she decided to help him this time.

"I hope you enjoyed what I had learnt today and sleep well. I'll see you in the morning." She said and slipped beside him before pulling the covers over them. L pulled her in and rested his arms on her waist. Her heart started to beat faster and she could feel that L's heart was doing the same too.

Except, she didn't know whether if it's because he had just come down from his high or because he felt happy and nervous while with her. She slightly turned her head so that she was looking at him and saw that he already had his eyes closed.

"Stop looking and go to sleep." L said with his eyes still closed and Hee Young quickly turned back to the front and closed her eyes, hoping to enter her dreamland, this time, happily.

After Hee Young turned her head, L opened his eyes. He then remembered that Woohyun only came into his mind at the start of Hee Young's teasing but was soon gone after he had lost control over himself. Was it because lust had override him? He saw how Hee Young's sweaty face looked like and he felt that she looked beautiful, purely coming from his heart. He looked down at his arms that was around Hee Young's waist and felt his heart in his chest beating at a fast pace. Was it because he felt special with her? Or was it because he had just come down from his ? He had no control around her whenever she tried seducing him, whether it was the first time or now. Could this be counted as a progression? 

 

Author's Note:

Is this kind of rated?O:

Comment and subscribe:D!