L's Final Lover

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

"Please?"

"No!"

"Pleaseeee!"

"I'm telling you, n-"

"Please! Please! Please! Appa!" Tiffany pouted and turned her back towards the person who said 'no' to her.

"MiYoung, it isn't because I don't want to but I just can't get myself to let you have your wedding along with theirs, much less attending Soo's wedding. You know I wanted him for you.. He's a really good and reliable husband." Tiffany's father reasoned.

She turned around and glared at her father. "I thought we had already talked this out few years back. I do not love Soo, I love Woohyun! Why is it so hard for you to understand?! Whatever Soo can do, Woohyun will be able to do it too! Besides, you promised me that you will allow me to be with Woohyun Oppa and let Soo off otherwise I would just leave the house and go somewhere you won't know!"

"There's a difference honey. You being with Woohyun and marrying him is two different things altogether. I am able to let Soo off but I am still pissed he played with your feelings!" Tiffany's father spoke a little louder.

"That was why you were unable to let it go?" Tiffany whispered to herself. "Because you thought he played with my feelings?"

"Don't think I haven't noticed. When you were young, you had a crush on Soo, even though I was busy with that stupid woman, I still noticed! And because their family needed someone to 'change' him again, they used you!" Tiffany's mouth went wide opened.

"Do you even hear yourself? As much as I'd like to admit it, I used to and still do like or what I call, love Woohyun, it was never Soo! They didn't used me, I owed Soo a favor and I was repaying him back by helping him to get his love one. I had never seen him so attentive and caring to one girl before and Hee Young was the first. I helped him get out of his illusion of loving Woohyun!"

"Y-you what?" Tiffany's father flushed. "Y-you said you loved Woohyun all along? Since young?" He asked and Tiffany nodded, face palming. "?" Tiffany's father held his head down. "Uh... Okay.. wait. Let me take it in first." He turned his back to his daughter and breathed in deeply before exhaling and turning back around.

"Okay.. So let's say you like Woohyun, what do you want to do? Marry him?" Tiffany once again nodded. "And the wedding must be held together with Soo's?" She nodded thrice. "Tell that boy to meet me first." Tiffany gasped and jumped to her father.

"Are you saying you approve of us?!" Tiffany screamed and her father dug his ears.

"I'm NOT saying I am approving, just bring him to me and I will see how he is, alright?" His statement went on deaf ears because Tiffany didn't bother listening to the rest. She stopped at his previous sentence and was gleaming happily.

"I'll ask him here right now!" She screamed to her father as she ran out of his bedroom to get her phone.

Her father shook his head as he sighed. "This girl.. That is why you should have told me.. You always keep things from me, how am I going to find out about you? Just when I wanted to spend more time with you, you're leaving this old man behind for somone else.. I better make sure that brat is good enough for you. If he ever makes my precious daughter cry.. I'll make him an eunuch!" He fisted his hands and pretended that it was Woohyun.

***

L was leaving the house for work when a hand stopped him by his arm. He turned around and rolled his eyes at the person in front of him. Just how many times did he want to stop him?!

"What is it?!" L hissed. "I have to go to work you know!"

Sungyeol grinned sheepishly at his friend. "Aye! You know you can don't go to work! You're working back at Infinite anyway! I have a game for you, stay behind!"

"I don't have time for games, you choding! Whatever happened to you a month before that made you this hyper, I wouldn't want to know so let me go right now!" L pulled Sungyeol's hand away and turned to the door, turning the door knob.

Just right when it was opened slightly, it was slammed back closed equally fast. L jumped and retracted a little, looking at the hand on the door before turning back to a glaring Jessica.

"Where do you think you're going?" She glowered.

"Work?" He raised a brow.

"We said we had a game for you so you're going nowhere now come in and play the damn game!" Jessica scolded and walked off.

L made sure to see that Jessica was gone before looking at Sungyeol. He pointed at the direction Jessica went and said, "Man.. She's fierce. You sure like her?"

"Yah! Don't insult her okay! She's a very caring and kind person!"

"Not any that I see of." L mumbled and Sungyeol glared right at him.

L shrugged his shoulders and walked off. "Better hurry before I get cooked in the kitchen for dinner tonight."

 

"So what is it we're playing? Where's Hee Young?" L looked around for his wife.

"Patience. That's the reason why we're playing. The mission is.." Jessica clicked her fingers and seven men came out, all with disguise that made them looked utterly ugly. "Find Hee Young." Jessica smirked at the gaping L.

"From them?!" L shrieked.

"What do you think? Rules are simple. Keep your hands off their bodies, you can smell their bodies and talk to them but you cannot try to make any physical contact at all. The reason for this game is to make sure that your preference for ladies is at the right place and that Hee Young wouldn't have to be the wrong choice then when you two have your wedding ceremony. Since.. well, you were gay at first." Jessica shrugged her shoulders.

"I wasn't gay! I just.. I.. was.. taking admiration for love! That's it!" L protested.

"Either way, you still said you 'love' Woohyun. So, are you going to play the game? If you don't, I'll ask Hee Young to divorce you right now, right here!" Jessica showed him a paper and he gulped.

"I PLAY! I play!" He sighed.

"Okay then, take a step towards them and when I say 'start', you may start." Jessica told him and he walked to the seven men's front. "And... START!" Jessica clapped her hands and L went off.

He went for the first guy on the right, sniffing his hair before L's face scrunched up. "Do you even wash your hair?!" He exclaimed. "Not Hee Young! Disgusting!" L started going for the second guy on the right when his leg got kicked by the first guy. L stopped and turned around, "AND RUDE TOO!"

"YAH!" Sunggyu took off his wig and glasses, advancing towards L. "I'm not smelly!" He smacked L's head. "Or disgusting!" He smacked L's hand. "MUCH LESS RUDE!" He kicked L's right leg and L groaned, hopping on one leg.

"Rough to-"

"AND NOT ROUGH!" Sunggyu kicked L's other leg that was able to set itself on the floor before it went up, L hopping to rub his two legs. "If I would have all these names, I wouldn't have played this game!" Sunggyu grabbed L by his collar and started shaking him.

"Yah! Yah! Stop!" Jessica went up to them and pulled Sunggyu away from L. "Stop now! Or I'll be sure you will not step out of this house alive!" Jessica warned Sunggyu and the latter rolled his eyes, going to the back and taking a seat.

"Tch." L scoffed and went back to his inspections. He sniffed the guy's hair and nodded his head. "Okay, doesn't smell too bad." He went in front of the guy and waved one hand in front of his face. "Are you Hee Young? Yoohoo~ Hee Young?" L asked. He saw the guy biting onto his bottom lip, probably stifling his laughter. "AHA! It's Dongwoo hyung!" L pointed out and the said guy pouted.

"Not fair, how did you know it was me?" Dongwoo asked.

"Not that hard, you have big lips." L shrugged his shoulders and Dongwoo pulled his disguise off, going over to where Sunggyu was.

L was about to go for the middle guy when he stopped himself, walking to the first guy on the left. "I'll find Hee Young easier this way." He mumbed to himself before sniffing the first guy on the left. "I smell sweat, Hoya Hyung?" L asked and the said guy smirked.

"Clever." He patted L's back and walked off, taking his disguise off.

The remaining were all guys with big glasses, their face clear but couldn't tell who they were because of the horrible make up. One guy in particular looked really, really ugly and he shuddered. It couldn't be Hee Young, right? She was a true beauty after all. He walked pass that guy and heard some cursing under his breath while L walk pass him. Not thinking much, he stopped at the guy next to the ugliest man.

He looked at the hands of this guy and saw that it looked very feminine. It could be Hee Young, but this guy didn't gave him the feeling Hee Young gave everytime he was around her. Not wanting to lose, he tested it out first. "You have pretty hands for a man. I bet you would look even prettier without these ugly make up. Right, beautiful?" The guy's lips twitched and L frowned. His lips did look like a lady's but somehow, L couldn't imagine this lips as Hee Young. "Yah, Lee Sungjong! You should cut your fingernails! They look like a girl's!" L commented and the youngest of all members pouted.

"I thought they looked nice though." Sungjong mumbled.

"They don't so cut them off." L laughed and went towards the three.

As his eyes landed on the ugliest of them all, L caught his eyes looking straight at him before averting his gaze elsewhere almost immediately. L frowned, why did his heart reacted in a weird way when that guy looked at him? He stepped forward, right to the ugliest of all the guys and stared down at the man right in front of him.

"I love you." He said out loud and waited to see the guy's reaction. He saw a slight smile appear on the guy's face. "I love you!" He said again and an even wider smile went on the guy's face.

Wanting him to lose, the members that was already found out along with Jessica 'boo-ed' him. "Nah, that's not her! He's freaking ugly to be Hee Young!" Jessica shouted.

This just made him a hundred percent sure of who was Hee Young. "You look very ugly." He walked away from the guy in front of him, making everyone confused and stopped in front of the guy on the left of the ugliest. "I love you, Hee Young." He pulled the guy towards him and locked their lips. Everyone bit their lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L felt the smirk on the guy's lips before he responded into the kiss. "You clever jerk." Hee Young muttered into the kiss which made L chuckle.

"Damn, they look so hot just kissing!" Sungyeol breathed. He did not catch the look Jessica gave him when he was walking over.

"ert." Jessica muttered under her breath.

"Yah!" Woohyun pulled the couple apart. "What did you say?! I'm not ugly! I'm handsome!"

L blinked and laughed his head off. "YOU LOOK HIDEOUS! YOU LOOK SO UGLY! HAHAHA!"

"What?!" Woohyun glared at his friend. "I'M NOT!" He pulled at L's hair. "Take it back!"

"Ow, ow!" L whimpered and shot his friend a look. "Fine, you're handsome okay?!" Woohyun let go of L's hair and the latter fixed his hair. "But still ugly in my eyes." He whispered but Woohyun didn't hear him. Woohyun was gleaming in happiness at the word 'handsome'. "Conceited." L whispered again and Hee Young heard him.

"You're mean." She told L.

"Not as mean as he is, that's for sure." L replied and Hee Young thought about it.

"You're right. My poor boy got pulled at his hair." Hee Young pouted cutely and ruffled his hair. He quickly sneaked a peck on her lips.

"Irresistable, Hee Young. Irresitable." He told her and she smiled.

When everyone was talking away, a ringtone rung out of nowhere and everyone looked at their phone to see who's was being called. Woohyun looked at his and gestured to everyone.

"Mine." He said and picked it up. "Yeah?" He asked. "WHAT?!" He exclaimed. "O-okay, ah, yeah. I'll be there." Woohyun hung the call and everyone stared at him. "." He said.

***

"Keep calm. Breathe in, breathe out." Woohyun followed what Sungyeol said and inhale before exhaling.

"What if he doesn't like me? Then he decides to marry Miyoung off?!" Woohyun thought of the worst and everyone rolled their eyes.

"You're a fine guy Woohyun Oppa. He'll like you." Hee Young assured him.

They soon reached the mansion of the Hwang's and got off the limo. Everyone patted Woohyun's back as they went into the house. They sat on the couch along with Tiffany and waited.

A throat cleared itself and coughed, gaining everyone's attention. "You're here." Tiffany's father spoke in a authoritative voice.

"A-ah, yes." Woohyun stood up from his seat and bowed.

"Come with me." He waved a hand and Woohyun nodded, going over before they both walked off to a room.

The remaining ones glanced at one another worriedly. "Do you think he'll be alright?" Tiffany asked as she bit her lips and fiddled with her fingers.

"He will be. He's Woohyun after all, have faith in him." L smiled at Tiffany.

 

"Take a seat." Tiffany's father said and pulled a chair out before walking to his seat. "So, Mi Young has been asking me to marry her off to you. Do you have the intention of marrying her?"

"Of course! I love her and I do want her to be my wife, the mother of our children in future." Woohyun answered. He wasn't feeling nervous anymore, strangely.

"What makes you think you're able to marry her? What are your abilities? Are you capable enough?"

Woohyun thought of many reasons he could tell. He fought with what to answer but nothing he thought of could be a good answer. He answered without thinking. "I am a hundred and one percent sure of committing myself to Mi Young, into our relationship and a marriage. Although I may be lacking a few here and there, I am ready to learn and fight for what I think is right. I am ready to provide for her and for our future children. I may not have any abilities that you may like but for one thing I'm sure to assure you, handing Mi Young's hand over to me wouldn't be a wrong decision of yours because I will be sure to treat her well, to treasure her like the most delicate human being on Earth and shower her with all my love. I have loved her ever since we were young and I thought I loved L, during the period she was gone. I do admit, I did like L. But it was just a crush, something like what a fan would to their idols. I wanted to find Mi Young but I couldn't and when she appeared, I could tell it was her. I don't have any control over my heart whenever I am with her."

"Very well. I'd like to see you prove yourself. You can," Tiffany's father stood up and took something from his desk's drawer. It was a small, tiny bottle that had some liquid content in it. "By drinking this." He pushed it to Woohyun.

Woohyun looked at it, uncertain. "What's in it?"

"Poison." Tiffany's father answered and looked at the bottle. "Aren't you going to drink it?"

Without being asked again, Woohyun took the tiny bottle into his hands and popped the bottle opened. He put it close to his mouth before he drank the liquid in one shot. He expected himself to die, to feel pain or at least, faint and when he didn't, he looked curiously at Tiffany's father while touching his own chest here and there.

Tiffany's father laughed. "I was just kidding, it's just some water I got from the temple. The monk told me that if I let a couple in love drink it, they will have a lot of babies and will be in love for their entire life. I gave the other one to Tiffany just now when she took a cup of water from me. You drank the other bottle." He patted Woohyun's back. "I hope to see babies coming soon, young lad." Tiffany's father chuckled as he went out of the room.

Woohyun blinked as he just got back to his senses. "What the ?" He asked himself.

Throughout the day, when the girls or members of Infinite asked what Tiffany's father told him, he refused to say anything. He couldn't get himself to say, 'Oh, you know, he gave me some kind of 'water' that would make me and Tiffany and have lots of babies.' Just no, he wouldn't know how to phrase it and that was the only way he could phrase it, which made it sound very vulgar.

L and Hee Young who was tired of asking, didn't care anymore and was in their own world, enjoying the other party's presence everywhere they went. Now that Tiffany's father approved of their marriage, the marriage could be held and L would have their wedding along with Woohyun's. In two weeks from now, the wedding ceremony would take place at the exact location L and Tiffany had their fake 'wedding ceremony' at. And two weeks from today, Hee Young would have never expect to hear the big news of her life ever.

 


Author's Note:

One more chapter to the end! Anticipate the ending! And when it's here, I'll miss you guys ): Many of you fell for the prank, haha! I'm laughing my head off right now:/!