Chapter 71

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 
Hee Young was in her dreams, dreaming about walking down the aisle with L, arm in arm with a bright wide smile plastered on their faces. They both reached the front and was about to speak when Hee Young heard some loud whispers. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and she listened to the whisperings, it was coming from the living room. She scrunched her face and sat up.
 
"No, I'm telling you she isn't married! Heck, whoever that guy is, he is insane! She was at the- THE FANMEET!" Jessica shouted and Hee Young frowned, getting up from her bed.
 
"I'm telling you, it says here she is married! Read it!" Sungyeol argued.
 
"THE FANMEET! A fan must have given her a marriage certificate yesterday! Didn't she checked?!" Jessica screamed and L woke up too.
 
He got out from the bed and walked quietly over to Hee Young. He surprised her by hugging her from the back which she jumped and gasped to. L chuckled and kissed the top of her head, swaying her from side to side.
 
"Good morning, gorgeous." L greeted and Hee Young sighed.
 
"Good morning. Give me a moment, I gotta ask that two what's going." She said and released L's arms around her waist before twisting the door knob and walking over to the two. "Guys, what's going on early in the morning?" She asked and Sungyeol quickly hid something behind his back before Hee Young could see. "What's that behind you?"
"NOTHING!" Both Jessica and Sungyeol chorused.
 
Hee Young slit her eyes at them, asking them to tell her the truth but they weren't shaken. "Tell me honestly. Please." She pleaded and Jessica went up to her.
"It's nothing, the media praised you for being an amazing author who gave an amazing speech at your fan meet yesterday." Jessica explained and Hee Young frowned.
"That wasn't what I heard when I was in the room. What was it about me being married?" Hee Young looked over to Sungyeol who gave up and sighed.
 
He took out the thing he was hiding behind his back and approached Hee Young. "It's a newspaper I was hiding." He said and handed the papers over to her. "The media is saying you married yesterday. Apparently, a marriage certificate has you and some other guy's signature on it handed over to the ROM (Registry of Marriage) yesterday. The media refuses to release who your 'husband' is and also wouldn't say who was the one that handed the Certificate of Marriage over to the ROM." Sungyeol told her and Hee Young's mouth went a gaped.
 
She quickly took the newspaper and read through it before groaning. "I don't remember signing anything other than bo- !" Hee Young stopped halfway and cursed.
 
Both Jessica and Sungyeol widened their eyes and looked over at her. L who was in the room, stepped out from it and was walking over to Hee Young. "What is it?" Both Jessica and Sungyeol asked.
 
"L's father.. he was the only one who passed a paper for me to sign.. That is the only reason how this comes out today.." Hee Young mumbled and Sungyeol looked over at Jessica at the same time she did.
 
L stopped in his steps and glanced up. "He. What?" L growled after he overheard everything from behind. He took big steps over to Hee Young and snatched the newspaper away from Hee Young before scanning through it himself. His eyes moved so fast and as his eyes continued scanning through, his hands gripping on the paper went tighter and tighter, his knuckles turning white and the paper was slowly scrunching up.
 
"Oppa, calm down. You're fuming up.." Hee Young said and held his hands, trying to loosen his grip on the newspaper.
 
However, L ignored her and when he was done reading the content, he threw the papers aside and his eyes were hard, everyone could tell that he was beyond angry. "Who the did he marry you off to?!" L growled lowly and went into the room, slamming the door in the process.
 
All three remaining in the living room glanced at the closed door before looking back to one another. Hee Young bit her lips as Jessica and Sungyeol just stared at her. The two latter glanced at the door once more before looking back at their friend.
 
"He isn't taking it so well. You better do something to make sure he stays in his cage before he goes around killing and biting off people's head." Jessica told Hee Young.
 
"I think it's best if you take a look at him now. He's kind of hot tempered when it comes to you so.. he's probably throwing a big fit in the room right now, especially when it's you being another man's woman." Sungyeol pointed to the door and Hee Young nodded her head.
 
Without waiting anymore, Hee Young went into the room and when she looked around, she saw L bending over the bathroom counter while his hands supported him. He was panting and when Hee Young's eyes scanned his entire body, her eyes stopped at his bleeding knuckles on his right hand. Her heart clenched at the sight of his blood and she swallowed a lump of saliva that she felt hard to swallow with her breathing at this state.
 
"Hey.." She called and L looked up from the basin over to her when she was leaning on the door frame with a sad smile on her face. He did not answer her, instead he looked at the mirror right in front of him.
 
Following him, Hee Young looked over at the mirror and her heart pounded harder at the sight. It was because it hurt her to see blood on the mirror too. Neither of them could see their reflection because the mirror was so badly damaged by punches on it that some of the pieces shattered and cracked was on the counter. Judging by the blood stains on the mirror and L's bleeding knuckles, she knew that he was the culprit for the damaging of the mirror.
 
She did not want to make him feel like he needed to be pity for what he had done nor did she want any arguments to fire up so she just took his left arm and turned his entire body before slipping her hand down to hold his hand and squeezing it lightly. She let go and looked at the right hand before L hid it behind his back. She laughed a little, very softly before she straightened up from the door frame and took a step front towards him. He turned to the mirror and stared straight, not looking at Hee Young. She did not frown, she did not scoff nor did she walked off. Instead, she used her two hands and cupped his both cheeks, turning his head to look at her once again.
 
He couldn't bear to let himself turn his head away when she was already turning it her way so he kept his eyes elsewhere, anywhere but her. "Look at me." She said softly and without knowing, his eyes went down to stare deeply into hers. "What do you see?" She asked.
 
Confusion was written all over his eyes and face. Why was she asking this? Wasn't it obvious? He didn't know if he should answer. He knew he shouldn't be mad but he couldn't help it. It was her fault for not reading through the paper before signing anything, although it was a fan meet event. Her one careless mistake had caused her to be taken away from him.
 
"It's just one simple question, won't you answer? Hmm?" She asked gently.
 
L kept his eyes on her and answered, "Me."
 
"That's right, in my eyes, all you can see is you, right?" He did not reply her. She smiled at him. "Myungsoo-ah, it's not just you that can see yourself in my eyes. I see you all the time, everywhere and anywhere. In my eyes, there's only you. And just like me, I know you see me in your eyes just like how I do. I know it's a silly mistake of mine but I promise, we'll sort this thing out and we'll get through this small obstacle like how we did everytime, okay?" He did not answer either. "Hmm?"
 
L sighed and nodded his head. "I'm sorry." He apologised.
 
"What for?" Hee Young asked and took the hand that he hid behind his back out. She caressed his right hand and looked down at it. She felt it once again, the feeling that clenched her heart tightly she nearly couldn't breathe right.
 
"For not controlling my feelings. It's stupid of me to feel jealous or angry for such a small thing but I can't help it." He explained.
 
She kept her hands on his and chuckled. "It's okay, I understand. A couple sometimes need childish arguments, cold wars and a little fight to keep their relationship going. Otherwise, it would be boring. It just shows us how much we have taken granted of one another and gives us the chance to make it up again." She used her right hand and patted his left cheek. "Does your hand hurt a lot? I'm sure it does seeing how the mirror is full of your blood and your knuckles are bleeding non stop."
 
"I can't feel anything." He told her.
 
"Silly, of course you can't when you're hurting more here, right?" She pointed at his left chest. "But promise me, don't hurt yourself like that again. You can throw anything but don't hurt yourself. When you do, I hurt too. I'll forgive you for this one time, the next time I'm not going to talk to you anymore, you hear me? Now let's get this bandaged up and tell Sungyeol Oppa and Jessica to help clean the mess up." She pulled him out from the bathroom and sat him down on the bed. "Silly boy." She chuckled and shook her head before she went back to the bathroom to get a first aid kit.
 
She came out with the box and kneeled down on one knee. She took his right hand and put it down on her knee before she took out the necessary things she need. Gently, she dabbed some antiseptic to kill the bacteria and some medicine to treat his wound before bandaging his hand up.
 
"There, done." She said and beamed.
 
"Hee Young," L called and she hummed in response. She looked up and blinked in surprise when she felt L's lips on hers. "Thank you for sticking with me." He muttered into the kiss and her lips curved upwards.
 
"Thank you for being persistent with me, Myungsoo." She muttered back and kissed him back equally passionate.
 

 



Author's Note:

HELL YEAH IT'S SO SWEET (to me) THAT MY CHEEKS ARE HURTING FROM SMILING TOO MUCH! L, LET ME LOVE YOU<3♥♥♥ And I'm proud to announce I have so many new subbers<3:D