Chapter 22.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

Hee Young sat up on the bed and sighed. She was about to leave the bed when a hand held onto her arm. She paused and looked back. L had his eyes closed but his hand was on her arm. She tried to use her other hand and loosen his grip but L opened his eyes and his grip tighten.

"You've been sighing for the seventh time today." L stated and Hee Young sat back down on the bed. "You noticed?" She asked and he nodded.

"What's wrong?" He asked and she sighed again. "I miss Hye Mi." She said and L pulled her in for a hug. She gasped and tried to pull away but L hugged her tighter.

"Don't move, friend hug." He muttered and Hee Young hugged him back. "Thanks, Myungsoo, really." She said and snuggled deeper into his chest.

"I'm worried.. something feels off somewhere. Hye Mi would tell me whenever something happens.." She said and L kissed the top of her head. "You're worrying for nothing. She's in America now and receiving the best treatment." He said and pulled her away, holding her at arm's length.

"You think too much." He said and used his fore finger to tap on her nose. She pouted and smack his hand away.

"Skinship king!" She stuck her tongue out and hurriedly got off the bed, running to the bathroom's door. "Come here." He wagged his finger and she shook her head.

"You're being mean!" She said. "Come here!" L ran off the bed and tried to get to her but she went into the bathroom and shut the door. "An hour time~" Her voice boomed in the bathroom and L pulled his hair in frustration.

"Cute.." He day dreamed, thinking of her face, sticking her tongue out.

"And Bi-polar." L shook his head and took his clothes before going to another bathroom.

"He can be a man at times.." Hee Young held onto her chest as she leaned against the bathroom door.

 


 

"Bye! Skinship king!" Hee Young chirped happily while tapping his head and L scowled. "Yah. My hair." L tried fixing his hair. "Oh, come on!" She pulled L in and fixed his hair for him. Her lips was directly in front of L's and he saw her her lips. He gulped, quickly pulling away.

"I can fix it myself." He mumbled and Hee Young raised a brow.

"Are you.. blushing?" She asked and immediately, L's hands flew to his cheeks.

"N-no." He said quickly.

"Bye, omma." L greeted and gave a kiss to his mother's cheek. Hee Young pouted and pointed to her cheek. L pointed to his too and she nodded, poking her cheek now. She waved a hand, asking him to come closer and he leaned nearer. She gave a quick peck on his cheek and he froze.

"Friend kiss." She chuckled and patted his cheeks before getting pulled away by his father.

When they were in the car, a smile slowly crept onto his face. Was it lust? Or was it because he had mistook her 'friend kiss' as 'french kiss'?

"Son?" His father called and he snapped out of his trance, turning to his father.

"You might wanna wipe that off." He pointed to L's cheek and passed a tissue. He wiped that area and a bright red lipstick mark appeared on the tissue. He scoffed, of course, she wouldn't be Hee Young if she had nothing up her sleeves. At that time, a message came and he pulled his phone out from his pocket, opening it to see the message.

'Revenge is sweet.'

He frowned and looked at the sender. He wondered why would Sungyeol send him such a message. Then, another message came.

'Hee Young here btw. :B'

Of course, she had no phone with her, right? L shook his head. She can sweet at times and cute and stupid and annoying and yeah, Bi-polar. However, she can be a in your face too. But that was what he liked about her. Although people knew he hadn't had a thing for girls, the girls around him would act all high and mighty, classy in other words. It was different for Hee Young. She wasn't afraid to show herself and sometimes, he found himself smiling at her naiveness, how easily she could be tricked. He just hope someone wouldn't take that away from her in future.

L's father who saw how his son face changed, chuckled softly.

'You became a human at last, son. You know how to voice your opinions out. It is because of Hee Young? I see progress in you.' L's father thought.

 


 

"Lesson three." Sungyeol said. "Act y, like a cat." Sungyeol wrote on the board and posed himself in front of Hee Young. She had a bored face on while her arm propped on the table, her chin resting on her palm.

"Are you sure this is in the lesson? You're teaching more or less, the act of seduction." She said and Sungyeol nodded.

"Exactly." He said and she straightened up, "W-what?" She gasped.

"I'm teaching you seduction." He said and Hee Young's mouth dropped opened. "What for?!" She exclaimed and Sungyeol wagged his finger.

"Don't you know?" He asked and she shook her head. "Change of plans, Miss. Get what I mean?" He asked and she shook her head again.

"Are you stupid or just plain stupid?" He asked and Hee Young frowned. "You just said stupid twice."

"Exactly, you're not that stupid so I'm guessing you're just naive to things around you. Interesting." Sungyeol tapped on her table.

"Since you have to change Myungsoo into a straight man, I've decided to push other things aside and just teach you how to make him fall for you quicker." Sungyeol stated.

"Isn't that lust?" She asked. "Yeah, and love equals to lust." He teach and she nodded. "So, all I have to do is to make him lust for me?" She said and Sungyeol nodded.

"Alright. I'll try my best." She said, determined. "That's my girl." Sungyeol snapped his fingers and brought out a bag.

"What's that?" She asked with her eyes wide. "Don't tell me it's lingerie again." She stated.

"No, in fact, the opposite." He said and pulled out a set of full rounded clothes.

"Are you trying to kill me with.. this thing?" She pointed to the animal pyjamas.

"No, if you can make him strip you with your eyes, you succeed." Sungyeol said and she threw the clothes into the dustbin.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Sungyeol asked and she smirked.

"I do things my way, sir." She answered and walked out of the room.

Sungyeol had a different meaning when he said love equals to lust. He thought Hee Young knew what he meant, but she didn't. She would only understand things if you told her straight to her face. She wouldn't understand if you went a big round just to tell her something. What Sungyeol really meant was that because you love that person, you lust for them, day and night. However, when you lust for someone, you just want them to appeal to you, you don't actually love them. What you like about someone whom you lust for is just their physical appearances and not their inner self.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

What the hell am I trying to explain in the lust part? LOL! I hope you get what I meant, if you don't, try asking and I'll explain again. LOL!

Comment and subscribe:D!