Happily ever after ♥

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

With everything set and prepared, today was the big grand day. Finally, after so many obstacles Hee Young and L went through and many years of waiting, they could finally have a family together. Even up till today, Woohyun still haven't told any of them what Tiffany's father told him the other day. All he did was giving Tiffany the wedding dress, which her father passed to Woohyun a day before and told her to wear it on L's wedding day. She was surprised of course, so she asked. Woohyun gave a grinned and told her, "We're getting married tomorrow." Tiffany didn't care about anything else, she jumped and cheered. So today, it was Hee Young and L's wedding along with Woohyun and Tiffany's.

"And here, a little touch up." Jessica pointed at Tiffany's face. The make up artist nodded and added a little blusher there. Once she was done, she pulled away and walked off to the other bride. Jessica leaned back to take a good look at her face before smiling down at her. "You look beautiful, Tiff." Jessica told her while playing with a strand of Tiffany's hair.

"Thank you." Tiffany beamed and looked in the mirror. "I'm nervous.. I'm afraid I'll slip later.." She mumbled.

"Tiff," Jessica called and Tiffany turned to her. "We'll still be best friends for life right?" Jessica asked and Tiffany tilted her head before she broke into a wide smile.

"Of course!"

"I'm just.. a little sad that you'll be leaving me.. but because you're happy, I decided to give up and wish you happiness because I know I can't give you the happiness that Woohyun gives you." Jessica sighed and took Tiffany's hands.

"What are you talking about? I'm not leaving you, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just getting married." Tiffany laughed.

"Yeah.. you're getting married." Jessica mumbled. "I just want you to know that you look stunning and beautiful, not just today but every single day. Woohyun is lucky to have you as his wife." Jessica smiled sadly and patted Tiffany's hands. "I wish you happiness, Tiff. I guess it's really over for me now."

"Thank you, Sica. It's not over for you," Tiffany turned Jessica's head and pointed at Sungyeol who just came into the room. "There is your happiness. Haven't you noticed? Sungyeol has had this big crush on you ever since I saw him. He can only see you in his eyes and no one else."

Jessica sighed and turned back to Tiffany. "I guess.." Jessica stood up from where she was sitting and patted Tiffany's shoulders. "I'll check on Hee Young now." Tiffany nodded and Jessica walked off. 'My only source of happiness has always been only you, Tiff. Now that you're gone, I'm not too sure of my life now.' As she walked towards Hee Young, she glanced at Sungyeol.

***

"Are you done?" Jessica asked the make up artist that was doing Hee Young's face.

"Yeah." She answered and walked off.

"How do you feel being a wife already?" Jessica chuckled as she asked Hee Young.

Hee Young pouted and stared into the mirror. "I don't count myself as his wife until we're done with this ceremony." Hee Young answered and Jessica nodded.

"Girls, it's time!" Sungyeol shouted and everyone turned his direction before standing up. They all headed out of the room. When Jessica was about to follow behind Hee Young, a hand pulled her back and she looked at the owner of the hand.

"Here, I got this for you, I know you haven't ate since morning." Sungyeol shoved a sandwich into the hands of Jessica before going off.

Jessica stayed still, looking at the fading back of Sungyeol's. "Thank you.." She mumbled to herself.

***

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife, you may kiss your bride." And with that, Woohyun and L kissed their brides. Tiffany's father and L's father wiped a tear from their cheeks and Woohyun's father clapped his hands happily. L's grandparents looked at one another with a knowing smile on their face before turning back to their grandson.

It was time for the brides to throw their flowers and everyone gathered at the back to catch the bouquet of flowers. "And 1, 2, 3!" Hee Young and Tiffany threw the flowers back, the flowers flew to the back and everyone pushed and pulled to get the flower.

In the end, everyone groaned unhappily and glared at the one who caught the flowers. Sungyeol grinned happily and turned to Jessica. "You've got one and I got the other one so.. I guess it's fate! Will you be my girlfriend?" Sungyeol pushed the flower to Jessica and she blushed, looking down.

"I'm sorry, Sungyeol.. Oppa.. but.. I don't think now is the right time." Jessica told Sungyeol and the smile on his face disappeared.

"Oh.. okay.." Sungyeol muttered, disappointed.

"Truth is.. I like Tiffany.." Jessica whispered as she looked at the beautiful bride entering the car with Woohyun.

"WHAT?! YOU LIKE TIFFANY?!" Sungyeol shouted but Tiffany didn't hear as both Woohyun and her got into the car before he shouted.

However, Hee Young and L heard and they both gasped, turning back to Jessica who covered Sungyeol's mouth. They quickly got in the car as well and drove off.

"You idiot! Do you want everyone to know?!" Jessica hissed at Sungyeol who had his eyes wide.

 

"That was.. wow! So that's the reason why Jessica never paid Sungyeol any attention, she already had someone in her heart." Hee Young breathed out.

"Uhmmm.." L hummed as he snuggled into the crook of Hee Young's neck.

"Oppa,"

"Hmm?"

"It tickles.." Hee Young shifted and L grabbed her by her waist, stopping her from moving. She jumped a little and looked at him.

"Stop moving." L told her and starting on her neck, making her moan a little.

"O-oppa, not here!"

"I can't wait, sorry!" L started trailing his lips up and took Hee Young's lips into his. She moved back, wanting to pull away but L wouldn't let her. Slowly, she gave in.

 

Over at Woohyun's car, Tiffany and him were both quiet, staring out the window. Woohyun glanced at Tiffany and slowly sneaked his hand towards her before taking her hand in his. She bit her lips and continued staring out the window. Slowly, Woohyun moved closer to Tiffany and moved his hand from her hand to her waist. They both felt stiff and didn't know why they were feeling so nervous.

"A-are you nervous?" Woohyun asked and Tiffany finally turned to him.

"Y-yeah.." Unknowingly, their thoughts drifted off to what they would be doing tonight and they blushed hard.

 

-Ten years later-

"Yah! Hyun Woo! Stop running!" Hee Young scolded as she went over to her son. Instead of stopping, her son turned around and stuck his tongue out at her before running off once again. His sisters right behind him giggled and followed along.

Hyun Woo stopped in his steps halfway and his sisters who were behind him, didn't noticed and bumped right into his back, making the two sisters fall but Hyun Woo still standing. He gulped at the person in front of him and retracted a few steps back.

"Where do you think you're going?!" The voice growled.

"Ah, ha..ha. Stephanie.. I was just.. uh... just.. playing around, yeah, playing around." Hyun Woo said nervously.

"You sure? I thought you wanted to enter the kitchen and make a fool in there again." Stephanie, was a year older than Hyun Woo who was four years old now. Her parents are, you've guessed it, Tiffany and Woohyun. She had taken after her mother's skill of leadership and was always disciplining Hyun Woo for his mischief, much to Hee Young's delight.

It wasn't like Hee Young couldn't discipline her child, she could, with her twin daughters. But when it came to Hyun Woo, each time she tried lecturing him, L would appear out of nowhere and start defending his son, saying boys were 'like this'.

"What's going on?" A boy's voice asked from behind Stephanie.

She turned around and rolled her eyes. If he was here, the twins would go mad over him that they make so much squealing noise the entire house could be heard.

"KYAAAHHH! OPPA!" The twins squealed and ran over despite being on the floor few moments before. And it wasn't like Woohyun and Tiffany didn't helped contribute to the society as well, they did. They had one daughter, who was their precious only daughter and three other sons. The one behind Stephanie, was older than the twins by four years, making him seven years old. He had a twin brother too, and the twin sisters also liked his brother.

Hee Young had two sons and a pair of twin daughters. Her oldest son was nine years old. He was obedient and quiet, much like L when he was young. No one knew where the mischievous behavior of Hyun Woo came from though. But it didn't hurt to have him around, after all he was a bundle of joy brought to the family.

"Oh great!" Stephanie raised her hands up into the air. Her parents chuckled and came to her.

"Alright, that's enough, Steph." Tiffany told her daughter and dragged her to the living room where all of the Infinite (uncles) were all at.

"They're coming!" L's father shouted and everyone scrambled to the living room's couch.

The door bell rang and L along with Hee Young received the guest, letting L's parents lead them to the living area. L's grandparents had passed away peacefully not long after the twins turned three.

"Aigooo!" The men all said as they saw the many children on the floor.

L recognised one of them to be the government officer that made all of this happened, in a way. He still didn't liked him but did not express his discomfort. That officer didn't care of course, after all the chaos and complaints he received. His boss, who was the president, seemed happy seeing how the Kims and Nams were having many babies. The average birth of babies in the past six years raised significantly. It was almost like they had encouraged people to have babies. It was the goal for the country from the start and now that everything was settled, they had no problem.

"LOOK! IT'S THAT STINKY AJUSSI!" Hyun Woo pointed at that officer and he flushed deep red. L did not expressed his discomfort or dislike however, his son did. Which also made him somewhat happy because no matter what, you can't punish a child. They speak their mind.

Everyone started snickering and the children all laughed out loud. Hee Young and L looked at one another before chuckling and shaking their heads.

"How long do you think they will be here for?" L asked and Hee Young shrugged her shoulders. He pulled her closer to him and slung an arm over her shoulders. He bit her ear and whispered hotly into it. "I can't wait for them to go so I can do some private things with you."

She was long used to his ways and didn't really care that much but because they had guest, she pretended that they were talking about something loving when people turned their way. Although L was at times, he could still act like a gentleman when the others were looking while he whispered dirty stuffs to his wife. She gritted her teeth and said, "Don't you think the kids would disturb us? That's what happen the other time from what I remembered."

He smiled sweetly at her and gritted his teeth, whispering, "That's because someone forgot to lock the door before she jumped at me. This time though, I'll make sure I lock the door and also, I bought extra locks. We're safe from ing kids." He dragged Hee Young to a side where no one could see and locked her in his arms against the wall. "Or, should we just get to baby making session while they're here? Sounds hot to me."

Hee Young ignored what he said and brought her hands up to cup his cheeks. It's been fifteen years since they met and ten years since they got married yet, she was never once bored of his face. Although it's been years, he never seemed to grow old. And through these years, he had grown from a boy to a man and to a father who loved his children. He had proven to others that not only was he once a man who wasn't afraid to express who he loved despite the uality difference, he had also proven to others that he was a capable man who was not afraid of standing on his decisions.

"Are you getting emotional again?" L asked and Hee Young bit her lips, nodding. "Aigoo.. aegi-ah, your omma is having her mood swings again." L said as he patted Hee Young's stomach. Yes, thanks to L's amazing , she was yet again, pregnant and at six months too. This time though, the mood swings were a little too overwhelming that she had tears in her eyes without her knowing. "Do you want me to repeat the same thing again?" L asked.

"You don't have to if you think it's a both-"

"Nothing about you is bothersome, Hee Young. You're carrying my child and I ought to do what I can to make you feel better. Nine months of pregnancy is hard and I want you to feel good while carrying my child instead of feeling like it's a torture." L told her and kissed her lips before pulling away. "Hee Young," He was going to tell her the same thing that he told her everytime she was having a mood swing. He knew it would make her feel better. "We've come a long way and because of you, this amazing woman who changed my goals in life, made me came out from my delusional state. We've overcome many difficult obstacles along the way to get to where we are. You don't have to feel lonely and that you don't have family anymore. Because this amazing man right in front of you is your husband and I love you. We have amazing children that many are jealous of and they love you, you're a great mother and you're a great wife too. What's the bonus? Other man should be jealous because I have a y cat to every night." He added a little something too extra at the back and Hee Young blushed.

"Did you just call me a cat?" She blushed and hit his shoulders.

"Yes I did, meow!" L pretended to claw and purred like a cat. "That aside Hee Young, we now have our happily ever after and nothing can stop us from going further. We're going to have many babies and watch them grow under our love and care. When we are old, we will be sitting on the rocking chair by the country side, watching the sun set as our grandchildren chase one another under the tree and our children would be like how we are now, asking them to be careful. That is our life, Hee Young. And all these is able to happen because of you. As clinched as it may sound, you're a gorgeous, amazing and beautiful human being."

"And you're too good to be true, Oppa. Thank you for making me feel better, I love you." She said and pecked his lips.

"Does that mean I'm getting it tonight?" His eyes lit up. Even though she was pregnant, they were still able to make love. L had went to ask if it was okay and what was the few things they couldn't do while having the .

"I'm afraid your kids won't be able to sleep tonight if you two really did the deed." Woohyun said as he walked towards them, smirking.

"Yeah, Hyun Woo said he heard his Omma screaming in the middle of the night and was worried so he came over to help. You're lucky his eyes are still innocent from those dirty stuffs you do." Tiffany chuckled.

"You're not helping, guys." L face palmed himself.

"We're not here to help, we're here to tell you that little devil of yours is riding on 'dirty Ajussi's' back like he is riding a horse and if you don't stop him now, 'dirty Ajhussi' would be entering the hospital due to backaches." Woohyun pointed to the direction of the living area.

"Aisht, that kid! How many times must I protect him?!" L muttered under his breath and walked off along with the couple.

Hee Young stayed behind and looked at the crowded living area while rubbing her tummy in circles. "Aegi-ah, do you hear Omma?" She felt her stomach being kicked. "You're a new addition to our family and you're a big joy to all of us." She told her unborn baby. "You know, Omma used to be a messed up woman until I met your Appa. As much as he said I changed him the truth is, he changed my life for the better since I met him. When you're out, please behave and don't make your Appa so tired okay? He's already busy enough taking care of the company and your siblings since they're so naughty." She felt her stomach being kicked again and she laughed. "Yes, I love you too, Aegi-ah." She smiled down at her stomach.

"HONEY!" L called her from the living area. When she did not answer or walked over, he came over. "Let's go over." He told her and put a hand behind her back and held her other hand with his free hand. "Before that, let me kiss you again. I'll never get bored of your lips." Before she could reply, he had already gone down for deep kiss. Whether or not he did it on purpose, everyone stared wide eye as they saw the couple smooching. They could even hear some noise while they tilted their head to get more of each other.

Afraid the children's eyes would not be innocent anymore, Tiffany, Woohyun, L's parents and the Infinite members grabbed the kids and covered their eyes.

"I WANNA SEE!" Hyun Woo complained and tried getting Tiffany's hands off his eyes.

She 'tch-ed' him and made him stop moving. "Be quiet!" She scolded and he stopped moving while shutting his mouth, giving up. Tiffany was equally scary as Stephanie, to Hyun Woo.

Hee Young smirked and bit on L's bottom lip, making him groaned inwardly. "You tease!" He hissed playfully under his breath.

"You did it on purpose didn't you!" Hee Young replied him under her breath.

L smirked inwardly. "Letting those guys know that you're mine." Hee Young rolled her eyes and pulled away but smile later.

'Never once did you fail to show the others I'm yours. Yes, I am yours forever, Kim Myung Soo!' Hee Young thought.

 


Author's Note:

And that is the end of L's ual Preference! I hope this ending didn't disappoint you guys! Once again, thank you for commenting and reading while I wrote! Also, thank you for supporting me through the hardest time<3 I enjoyed reading your comments on every chapter and now that LSP has end, I will definitely miss you and quirky comments ): I hope to see you again soon! I've come a long way with this fic being written. From being hate to being loved ♥

I totally didn't expect to reach more than a hundred subscribers in both versions. Since well, I only had 120 subscribers for my previous fics. It's my first time ever trying out at rated fics so I am glad that it received much more attention than I initially thought it would.  So I am really happy to say this, I AM OFFICIALLY CLOSING L'S UAL PREFERENCE (Unrated Ver.) WITH 613 GEMS AND L'S UAL PREFERENCE WITH 1009 SUBSCRIBERS! Thank you! *bows* People who wonder about the face behind those chapters, I'm giving you a bonus by posting my picture ^^ (I guess not many of you are probably interested anyway.) I do know that many of you want to be closer to me but I am very sorry for being cautious because of some people. And silent readers, I do love you. Would you maybe, just maybe do the honors for me by commenting just this once? I know that there are many silent readers out there. Some didn't even subscribed, but that's okay. I really want to talk to all my subbers ):

 

 

P.S. If you like reading my works, I have a new fic featuring Kris and Jaejoong coming up! If you're interested, check it out here and hopefully, I'll see you there :D Bye and take care my Gems!<3