Chapter 34.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

L woke up when he felt someone tickling his sides. His eyes went wide opened and straight away, Hee Young's face came to his sight. She chuckled when she saw that he was finally awake. He slits his eyes on her and turned them around. He was now on top of her. "Are you asking for more?" He teased and she swallowed.

"N-no." She retorted. "Then why are you waking the beast in me?" He asked and she blushed. "S-sorry then." She apologised and L pulled back, sitting on the bed. She sat up too and turned to L. "Do you want to eat?" She asked and L nodded.

"Great! I will go and prepare some brunch for us." She said and hopped of the bed. When she had wore back her 'Death note' shirt, L didn't know. He stopped her before she could exit the room. "What?" She asked when she looked up to him.

"No way you're entering the kitchen. Your cooking.." L shook his head. "Hey! That wasn't nice!" She cried and L smirked. "Let the pro show you how to cook." L said and turned, walking out the room. "Yeah, and let the pro eat all your food up." Hee Young frowned and went back the room to grabbed his trousers before walking out.

L was at the counter when someone poked his back. He jumped and turned. Immediately, a pair of trousers went in front of his face. He creased his forehead and pushed the trousers down to meet Hee Young's cringed face. "What?" He asked and she pointed to his bottom. "Wear something." She threw the trousers in his face and he grabbed it, scoffing when it hit his face. "Hey, don't deny you like my friend down there." L and wore the trousers.

He then went to Hee Young who was looking through the fridge for food and hugged her from behind. Her eyes widened and she flushed when she felt his bare, warm chest against her back. "I'll prepare some fried rice. I had them ready while you were asleep. I just need to fry them with the other ingredients now." He spoke into her ear and she shivered a little when his breath hit her ear.

"O-okay." She said and was about to walked off to the table when L tightened his grip on her. "You're staying. I am going to teach you how to cook." He told her and with his arms still around her waist, he walked her from the fridge to the counter. He used her hand to take the chopping board and knife and set them down on the counter.

"Wait here." He told her and left her for the fridge. He took some eggs, carrots, green peas (A/N: Yucks!), onion and defrosted chicken meat. When he went back to Hee Young, he saw her playing with the knife and he quickly threw all the ingredients on the counter before running to her, taking the knife out from her hands. He knocked her forehead with his knuckles and Hee Young whimpered. "Ow.." She rubbed her forehead and glared at L.

"Yah! You're not suppose to put your finger here and slit it front and back!" He scolded her while pointing at the sharp part of the knife. "But I didn't get hurt!" She retorted.

"You were going to!" L argued back. He sighed when he saw her quiet down and pouted her lips. "We'll get started on the chopping of the carrots. Get some plates." He told her and she went to the sink to get some plates. She went back to him and placed it in front of the chopping board.

"Come here." L coo-ed and went behind, embracing her. He put the knife in her right hand and grasped her hand tightly with his. He took the chicken meat and placed it on the chopping board. "Look carefully." His voice spoke beside her ear. She nodded and L took her other hand, holding it in his as he guided it to the chicken meat. He pressed onto the chicken meat and Hee Young jumped, her hand went away from L's.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "I-I.. don't like touching that meat." She pointed. "Get use to it. It's dead now." L scolded and held her hand again. This time, when Hee Young's hand touched the chicken meat, she didn't pulled away but she did winced a little.

"Used the knife and flatten the chicken fillet like this." L showed her by facing the knife flat on the chicken meat and used the other hand to hit it down onto the chicken. "Next, you cut it into slices." L guided her as he used her hands to slice the meat. Soon, the chicken meat was done and L moved it to one of the plates.

"Get the carrot." He told her and she stretched her hand out to get the carrot. Placing it on the chopping board, L quickly showed her how to chop the carrot and lastly, the onions.

 

"And you flip it like this." L was still embracing her from the back, his hands on hers, now flipping the rice with the onions, green peas, chicken meat and carrot.

"Hold still." He told her and went to get the eggs. He expertly cracked the eggs and asked Hee Young to move aside. "Watch me." He said and took the pan from her. He took a chopstick and stirred the egg in the middle, mixing it in with the rice while tossing the rice in the air.

Although L had told her to keep her eyes on him or, more specifically, the pan, she couldn't helped herself but looked at his face. After all, he did say to watch him, right? She saw how he bit his lips and slit his eyes in concentration and she smiled. When she saw a bead of sweat rolling down his hairline, she used her hand and wiped it away.

L turned and smile at her, his eyes turning into crescents. She smiled too and he took a spoon, scooping a spoon of the fried rice, bringing it up to his mouth and blew on it. He then put a hand few centimetres below the spoon and brought it towards .

"Ah~" He cooed and she opened , all the while, her eyes kept on his face. He stuck the spoon into and pulled it out. She closed and chewed, tasting the food in and beamed brightly, nodding her head. She put two thumbs up while jumping and L chuckled.

He off the fire and put the rice into two plates. They went and sat on the dining table, digging into the food. Hee Young was the one eating faster now while L was taking spoon after spoon, watching her. His eyebrows furrowed when he got ignored because she was busying eating her food.

He grinned when he thought of an idea. "Hee Young," He called and Hee Young looked up. "Hmm?" She answered and L pointed to her plate of rice.

"I want that." He pointed randomly and took his spoon, going to Hee Young's plate and scooped a spoonful before putting it into his mouth. He nodded, "Yeah, that's right. Yours is nicer." He said and switched their plates.

Hee Young's eyes slit into a thin line and glared at him. "What?! They're from the same pan!" She cried and tried snatching back her plate of fried rice.

"No, yours is nicer." L insisted and pulled at the plate too. The plate tugged left and right, back and forth. L thought of any idea and smirked. He let go of the plate and the plate went flying down the dining table, the rice splattered all around the floor. Some rice went onto Hee Young and stuck onto her shirt. She gaped and looked down at the plate of rice. She looked back at L and screamed. L just shrugged and pulled back his plate of rice to the middle.

"I guess we have to share." He said happily and begun digging in. Hee Young just stared at him, shocked and he stopped eating. "Eat. Before the food gets cold. The rice on the floor can wait. Unless, you want that plate of rice?" L asked and Hee Young picked her spoon up, gripping onto it tightly, her knuckles went white. She forcefully took a spoonful of rice into while keeping her eyes on L.

L just grinned and continued eating. However, at each mouth of fried rice, the sound of the metal spoon scarping against her teeth got louder and louder. L got a little scared but continued to eat. When the last mouth of fried rice was left on the plate, he meekly pushed it towards Hee Young.

"S-sorry." He apologised. "Oh, so now you feel sorry?" She asked and L looked into her eyes.

"Hey! It isn't my fault that I wanted to share..a..plate..of..rice..with..you.." He said his head hanging low, every word getting softer and softer. Hee Young's eyes went soft after hearing his sentence and she pushed the plate of rice to him and he looked up. "Why didn't you just say so." She giggled and L tilted his head.

"Eat, you idiot." She laughed and L beamed. "So.. you're saying we can share a plate of rice the next time?" He asked happily and she nodded. Quickly, he took the last spoon of rice.

 

"Brought everything?" L asked and she nodded. He checked if she had put her seatbelt on and drove off. Today, his parents would come back and today, was the last day he could have more time spent with Hee Young.

On the way home, L sneaked a peek at Hee Young and found her sleeping. He stopped the car at the side of the road and unbuckled his seatbelt quietly. He then turned and reached for the back seats where the blanket was. He took it and turned back to the front. He covered Hee Young's torso with the blanket and smiled. He caressed her left cheek as she snuggled closer into his palm. He pulled away and pulled her seat down a little so she was resting comfortably before turning back to the front.

His phone rang and he quickly took it out when he saw Hee Young shifting a little. He opened the text message and saw Sungyeol's contact name.

'Infinite's back in three months. Woohyun said he had settled whatever there was over in China. You.. going to be okay?'

His eyes widened and felt his heart beating slower and slower, as if time had slowed down too. Woohyun was going to be back? He held his chest and looked at Hee Young.

'Will you be there.. in here?' He asked himself in his mind while clutching his chest. 'You better not waver.' A voice in L told him.

He quickly typed a message and replied Sungyeol.

'I guess. I have Hee Young now.. right?'

Another text came in not long later.

'Do you really have her now? Or, are you just using her as a rebound? Have those three magical words slipped out of your mouth yet?'

This was the text that questioned L himself. Was she really something more for him, something like a lover. Or, was she a rebound? Had he been using her to get over Woohyun? Yes, he did. Did she succeed in entering his heart? He knew she held a place deep within there but, he wasn't so sure if she stood above Woohyun or below Woohyun now. Have he said those three words intentionally or unintentionally yet? No, he didn't. There was just so much question going on in his head that he just replied Sungyeol's text with two answered.

'I don't know, no.'

He sighed and kept his phone in his pocket before driving off. For now, he would not think of anything of sort and just live as it goes. He would decide when Woohyun is back.

 

Author's Note:

Second update! I managed to update twice for today, god bless! HAHA!

Comment and subscribe:D!