Chapter 62

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, the ambulance reached the hospital. Tiffany and her father was brought out from the ambulance and was transferred onto a mobil bed. Woohyun and L quickly got off the ambulance and rushed along with Tiffany's bed. The two were holding onto Tiffany's hands as the nurses and doctors pushed her into the ER. Once she was in, the two males tried following in but was stopped by the nurse.

"Sorry, you can't enter, please wait outside." The nurse said and disappeared into the ER. L and Woohyun went over to the seats and sat down. L didn't say another word but just buried himself in his hands. Woohyun couldn't stay seated and so, he stood up again and paced back and forth.

"She can't die.. Mi Young, you hear me? If you can hear me, you're not allowed to die, you hear me?" Woohyun mumbled as he played with his fingers, the same way Tiffany did with her fingers. "She can't die.. she can't.. DAMN IT!" Woohyun strode towards L and grabbed his collars, causing the latter to flinch and looked up to him. "It's your ing fault, KIM ING SOO. IT'S YOUR ING FAULT! WHY DID YOU STRESS HER TO GET YOU GUYS OUT OF THIS MESS?! SHE SUFFERED MORE THAN YOU DID YOU ING BASTARD!" He shook L again and again but L didn't response. Instead, he just stared at Woohyun. What could he do or say? No matter what he said, nothing could be changed. He partly caused Tiffany's accident too.

"Did you know.. Tiffany went through a lot because of that stupid favor you did her? First, she gave up her chance to be married to me and risk having to marry you. Then, she has to go through all your ing attitudes before she could approach you as a friend. Then, she has to see you and Hee Young be apart and you blaming her. Her family has problems but she tended to you first. You called her a , a and whatever names you can think of, she was still there. She cried most of the times telling me how much she felt like giving up but she puts on a brave front for you. This is how you repay her?! Right now, she's in there," Woohyun pointed at the ER's door. "Fighting hard to survive. And if she doesn't comes out alive, I swear to god, I will ing cut your balls, feed them to the dogs, dig out your ing eyeballs and slowly cook them like fishballs. I will chop your body into parts and send them one by one to Hee Young." Woohyun hissed.

L looked away from Woohyun and sighed. "I'm sorry, I know no matter what I say, I can't change the situation. If she doesn't comes out alive, you can do those things you said but please, just don't involve Hee Young in this. She deserve to lead a better life than before."

"Now you're asking?"

"Please. On the account of our friendship."

Woohyun did not say more. The two just sat on the seats, waiting for the doctor to be out.

 


 

Finally after six hours of waiting, the doctor came out from the ER and looked at Woohyun and L who were sitting on the seats. The two looked up at the same time and the doctor walked towards them.

"Tiffany's relative?" Both L and and Woohyun looked at one another before looking back at the doctor, nodding. "Well, she's fine now. However, she is still asleep as the Anesthesia still hasn't subside yet. I have one bad and one good news, which do you want to hear first?" The doctor glanced at L then over to Woohyun.

"The good one first." Woohyun spoke.

"Very well. She is alright now and she will wake up in an hour. The bad news is, her lower part of the body is paralysed. She has to sit in a wheelchair. We have no idea how long though so the best is to sent her for a physical therapy rehabilitation and hopefully, we will be able to see improvement and she will be able to walk again. Which will be hard, to tell you the truth. So far, only 2 out of 5 were able to stand and walk again. That's all. You can go see her at room 12 on the right." The doctor finished and walked away.

Woohyun and L stood still on their spot. Tiffany was paralysed now. L felt really guilty and he told himself that he would stay by Tiffany's side and made sure she would walk again. "I'm really sorry, Woohyun. It was never my intention for things to turn out this way."

"Forget it, Myungsoo. I don't wish to say anything anymore. Now the best way to solve things is to make sure she walks again, there's a chance, right? So I won't blame you, yet." Woohyun his heels and made his way towards Tiffany's wardroom with L following behind.

***

After an hour and a half, Tiffany hands started to move and Woohyun who was resting by her bed, saw it and got up from his seat in a hurry to check Tiffany out. Noticing his movement, the members all moved towards the bed. They got there an hour ago after having settled the police at the accident scene.

"Mi Young? Mi Young? Can you hear me?" Woohyun asked as he took her hands.

Her eyes fluttered open and she turned her head to look at Woohyun. A small smile crepted onto her face and she squeezed his hands softly. "Yeah, I can. I'm not dead, right?" She asked and the members of Infinite chuckled.

"No, you're not. You're very much alive." Woohyun told her and her eyes searched for that one person.

"Soo?" She called and L came out from behind Sungjong. "Soo, can I speak with you?" She saw him nod. "Alone?" She glanced at everyone including Woohyun.

"Yeah, sure. Don't make yourself upset or anything though." Woohyun caressed her cheeks before turning around and patting the members' shoulders before they all went out.

"Soo, come closer." Tiffany waved her hand at him and he took two steps towards her.

"You could have just run away, why did you knock yourself over?" L asked quietly.

"Didn't I tell you? Running away wouldn't solve the problem. If I did run away, your father would just have found another girl for you to marry and also, my father would have found another man for me to marry. Which, could be Woohyun as well. The main point is, that wouldn't solve anything. Now that I did this, I'm pretty sure we won't be marrying. I stalled some time for you, Soo. Now that I'm in the hospital, you are able to go find Hee Young during this time. Bring her back and make her yours. You know where she is."

"We could have found some other ways! That was really foolish of you!"

"I guess that's how clever I am, I can only think of that much." Tiffany chuckled.

"I am staying until you're recovered." L spoke determinedly.

"No, Soo. You shouldn't, everything you found out and said last time were true. That was my secret. I lied, Soo. I don't love you. I still love Woohyun. I lied because you needed that push to overcome the obstacles. Hate, is the best weapon to fight for love, Soo. You showed others that no matter how long, patience is all you need. You managed to overcome the difficulties god made and you took the time to think. I know you know where Hee Young went to. You knew yet, you have yet to go over to find her. You respected me even though you didn't have to. Now go, don't keep her waiting. " Tiffany lightly pushed him away and he frowned.

"I'm staying."

"You want me to get mad at you? After all I have done, you're not listening to me?" Tiffany knew this would make him feel guilty and so, she purposely used it against him.

L sighed and looked into her eyes. "Fine. You sure you're okay here?"

"I'm more than okay! Now go! Before it's too late. For all you know, a guy may be hitting on her now!" Tiffany scrunched her face and L once again, sighed.

"Alright, I'll really go now.."

"Yes, yes, go!" And so, L turned away from her and took off.

When he was out of the room, all the members of Infinite looked at him and when they saw him running away, they all shouted and ran after him until he was gone from their sight and they couldn't chase after him anymore.

***

The members of Infinite panted as they entered Tiffany's ward and head over to her bed. She laughed when she saw their faces, all pale from the chase.

"What did you say to Myungsoo? He took off like there was no tomorrow." Sunggyu used his thumb as he pointed at the door.

"There really is no tomorrow for him if he doesn't go to Hee Young now." Tiffany chirped and the members all gaped at her.

"You're saying he is off to wherever for Hee Young?" Dongwoo asked and Tiffanyt nodded.

"You're incredible, Tiff. Man.. can I marry you?" Hoya asked and Woohyun glared at him. "Woah man, sorry, was just kidding. You should learn to chill." Hoya said as he raised his hands in defence. "You got yourself a protective man here, Tiff." Hoya teased.

"Mm." Tiffany replied and beamed at Woohyun who frowned in response.

"You shouldn't be too happy you know. You're wheelchair bound for now, until you are able to stand and walk with the help of physical therapy." Woohyun scolded and Tiffany pouted.

"Awww, I can't walk? That's really sad.. I was actually thinking of traveling the world if I managed to survive."

"Mi Young!" Woohyun shouted at her and she flinched.

"Sorry okay. You should learn to take things easy, especially when everyone is happy now." Tiffany retorted.

"Is this something to be taken easy? You know how serious this is, Mi Young? You may not walk for the rest of your life again! And what do you mean everyone is happy? I'm-" Slowly, the members of Infinite retreated and left the room to give the two privacy. "-not happy okay! How can I be when you're here lying in bed and with the possiblity of no-" Tiffany silenced him with a kiss. She had pulled him down by his shirt and sealed his lips with hers.

"Then I'll make you happy then." Tiffany muttered against his lips. She nibbled on his lower lip and tugged on it, prying her tongue into his mouth. He groaned when he felt he couldn't hold his urge and kiss her back.

When Woohyun felt something in him arised, he pulled back quickly. "C-can't continue this. Or I'll take you right here, right now, on this hospital bed."

"Sounds hot but unfortunately, you'll need to hold my legs up since I can't move them." She teased and Woohyun blushed. "Hey, you're thinking dirty, aren't you?"

"No, I-I'm not."

"Aye, yes you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"I love you~"

"N-"

"No? You don't love me?" Tiffany pouted and Woohyun groaned.

"I do!"

"Okay! I love you too!" Tiffany gleamed at him and he smiled back, patting her head.

'Always bringing happiness to others and neglecting yourself, aren't you? But that's what I love about you, Mi Young. I will make you my wife, paralysed or not.' Woohyun thought.

 


 

Author's Note:

I'm alright, people.(: I will continue this fic, so don't worry!:D Also, excuse any mistakes:D And! Thank you, new subbies for subscribing to this fic, I gained a total of 400+ subbers after I advertised it and I had 6000+ Karma points! Old subbies, my Gems! Thanks for sticking with me through the story!<3 I won't be wall posting the new subbers since, I really, really can't. I mean, I tried yesterday and almost every time I refreshed my page, a new subber or two pops out. There is really no way I can keep up so I'm sorry if you guys were expecting a wall post from me! If you want to talk to me, please do so and I'll reply you on your wall ^^ I'm afraid my computer will lag if I keep opening tabs to wall post people so I'm really sorry!<3 Instead, I'll hug each and everyone of you:D