Chapter 26.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

Hee Young's eyes fluttered opened and she smiled. Although it has been three days since the incident at the mall, she couldn't helped herself but think back to when L was so protective of her. Her mind would drift off to that scene whenever someone mentioned clothes, Myungsoo or, even seats. That was how insanely insane she was. She shifted and turned to L. He smiled and opened his eyes. She chuckled and blew on his eyes. He scrunched his nose and spoke,

"Morning breath." She blushed deep shade of red and moved her eyes elsewhere. "Just joking." He said and she frowned.

"Always fooling around, Kim myungsoo." She said and although L would normally scold someone for calling his full name or find it offensive, he didn't mind Hee Young calling him by his full name. On the contrary, he liked the way she called his full name.

"You were sleep talking again last night." He said and raised a brow. "I did?" She asked and he nodded.

"Myungsoo.. Myungsoo.. NO!" He imitated and Hee Young blushed even deeper. "What were you dreaming of?" He teased and she shook her head. "N-nothing." She stuttered.

"Really?" He pursed. "You can't possibly be having a wet dream, right?" He asked and she hid her face. "N-no." She answered.

"Then what was it?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He was already used to having normal skinship with her but she still wasn't used to it. She fidgeted and L frowned. "Don't be nervous or shy." He whispered huskily, which wasn't helping either. But, she stopped.

"I dreamt.. of you being locked up in the cell.. and.. and.. I didn't know.. what to do." She admitted and L took her face in his hand, locking eyes with her. "Hey." He said softly.

"Don't be worried over such thing. I won't be going anywhere far from you." He breathed out and her heart accelerated faster.

I won't be going anywhere far from you. She imagined her future life with him in it and mentally smacked herself. Things still weren't decided and she had already thought of their future.

"Who will be there to relief my needs for me then?" He joked and Hee Young scowled, hitting his chest. She got up from the bed. "Of course, as expected from Jerk Myung." She said and walked off to the bathroom.

'But, I meant it Hee Young. You're already a part of me without realising.' He thought as he stared at the bathroom door.

 


 

"Hee Young?" L's father called her. She looked up from her rice bowl. "Yeah?" She answered.

"Go get changed, you're coming with us to the company today." He said and she beamed happily. "I am?!" She asked, excited and he nodded. "Thank you!" She shouted and without knowing, hugged the person next to herL. L's father cleared his throat and L followed along. She pulled away awkwardly while L's mother gave a motherly smile.

"But, what am I going to do there?" She asked and L's father answered, "Just going there as a possible girlfriend of Myungsoo, his cousin is going to be there so.. yeah." He said as L nodded.

'And to let you spend more time with him..' L's father thought.

 

After she got changed, she went down the stairs wearing L's giftthe pink dress. L smiled, happy to know she was wearing his gift for her. They then got into the car and drove off to the company. When they reached, all of them got off the car and walked into the company. In the lift, employees gave her a look, wondering what she was doing here with the Kims. She fiddled with her dress and L took her hand from her, squeezing it. She looked up and L smiled down at her. She noticed that he had been smiling a lot more than he had since she came.

The lift reached L's floor and they both got off. "Take good care of your cousin, Myungsoo." L's father said before the lift's door closed. "Come on." L said and pulled her along to the office. He opened the door and she went in before he went in too and shut the office door.

"So.. my cousin is coming in.. 1.. 2.. 3-" The door slammed opened and a blonde hair guy, slightly shorter than L came in.

"Yo man." The blondie said and opened his arms wide, ready to give a brotherly hug to L. L rolled his eyes and smacked their hands together before pulling each other into a hug and breaking away. The blondie smiled and his eyes shifted to Hee Young, his smile faded slightly.

"Who's this?" He pointed and Hee Young frowned, he was rude as hell. "Didn't Appa tell you?" L asked and the blondie 'ah-ed' and nodded.

"He's always on the dot." L whispered to Hee Young, referring to how his cousin came in at the right timing. "Bro, you haven't introduced me to her." The blondie carried on and L sighed, mentally face-palming himself.

"Remind me again not to send my child over to the states in future if I ever get one. I don't want my child to become like you." L said and the blondie pouted. "Mean as ever?" He stated and stretched his hand out.

"I'm L.Joe but that's Lee Byung Hun for you." He introduced and Hee Young shook his hand. L pulled their hands away and L.Joe surrendered.

"No need to be so protective man." He muttered. L smacked his arm, "You just got your name from me. You copy cat." L said and Hee Young chuckled softly.

'A cute side to Myungsoo.' She thought and the two guys turned to her. "Wow man, your girl here has a nice laughter." L.Joe said and L smacked his head. "That is for me to say, not for you." L said, half admitting that Hee Young was his girl.

"Alright man, you don't have to keep hitting me." L.Joe rubbed his arm. "If it wasn't because you are my cousin, I would have you out this moment, man." L sighed and went to his desk, taking his seat.

"Hey, hey. You don't have to insult my accent, man." L.Joe scowled and L couldn't be bothered to reply him. Instead, he looked through his documents and went to work straight. "Sit on the couch or somewhere, don't bother me because I have work, not like someone." L said without looking up and L.Joe shrugged.

"I guess it's just you and me man." L.Joe said and went to sit on the couch. Hee Young followed and took the seat in front of L.Joe, her back facing L. L looked up and shook his head, he wanted to see Hee Young's face actually.

"So, to start with things, how old are you?" L.Joe asked. "I'm 18 this year." She answered and L.Joe nodded.

"I'm 19 this year so that makes me a year older than you.." He thought out loud. "Call me Oppa." L.Joe said and Hee Young pointed to herself.

"Uhm hmm. Who else is here in this room? Go on, OP-PA." L.Joe said. "O-oppa." Hee Young stuttered. She wasn't even used to calling L oppa and she had to call someone she just knew for a few minutes oppa?

"Hmm.. yeah, that'll do." L.Joe nodded and L who heard scrunched his nose. "Oppa." L imitated Hee Young in a whiny voice but softly. "Did I hear something from you, hyung?" L.Joe asked and L looked up, glaring at L.Joe. L.Joe shut his mouth and looked back at Hee Young.

"You play angry bird?" L.Joe asked out of nowhere and Hee Young shook her head. L.Joe asked her over to the seat next to him and she went to him. He took his iPad out and opened the angry bird application. "I'll teach you how to play." He said and Hee Young nodded.

Soon, Hee Young got the hang of it and was playing excitedly, not being aware of her surrounding. She got all the green pigs down at one shot and laughed happily. "YOU'RE GOING DOWN, PIGS!" She screamed and L winced at her loud piercing voice. He looked up and was about to shout when he saw her smiling and laughing happily. He sighed and looked down again, going back to where he was at.

"This isn't fun anymore.." She muttered and L.Joe took the iPad from her. "I have another game." He said and opened the Tap Tap. "You like music?" He asked and she nodded. "We'll play versus." He said and turned the iPad so that it was on each side of them. They played and played but L.Joe was always winning. L looked up again and saw Hee Young frowning. He wasn't happy seeing her frowned, he felt like strangling L.Joe for not letting her win. Before he could speak, Hee Young let go of the iPad. L.Joe looked up and saw her folding her arms.

"What's wrong?" He asked and Hee Young sighed. "I keep losing, I don't wanna play anymore." She muttered and L.Joe used her hands, putting it back onto the iPad. L almost jumped from the chair for L.Joe. His blood boiled at the slight glance of L.Joe touching Hee Young's hands. He refrained himself from doing so.

'He's your cousin, Myungsoo. Nothing is wrong. Keep calm.' L thought and breathed in deeply. He had long forgo his documents, his eyes kept onto the two.

"Just try harder, I am sure you will be able to win me." L.Joe encouraged and she nodded, playing another round.

 

"I WON!" She screamed and jumped up from the couch. L smiled at her actions and L.Joe caught him smiling. He had long noticed those looks L gave Hee Young. He noticed how L frowned, smile and chuckled lightly at every of Hee Young's actions. L felt glances on him and saw L.Joe looking at him. L.Joe made kissing faces and L growled. He slit his hand across his throat back and forth and L.Joe stopped. He smirked and pulled Hee Young down, patting her head. Hee Young stayed rooted, not moving. L groaned and got up from his seat.

"Okay, this is enough." L hissed as he rushed to them. He pulled L.Joe up from the couch and pushed him out the office. L.Joe raised his hands up, surrendering. "Chill man." L.Joe said and the door slammed in his face. L.Joe sighed and looked at his wrist watch.

"An hour spent at his office.. I'm free!" L.Joe said and walked. Before he entered the lift, he looked back at L's office.

'Our Myungsoo has turned into a straight man now.' L.Joe gave a soft smile and went into the lift.

 

"You and me. We're going to have to settle some things tonight, man." L growled and went back to his desk, getting back to work. Hee Young blinked innocently. She didn't know what was going on. Why was L being this way? Had she done something wrong. "Myungs-"

"Oppa." L said, cutting her off.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Call me oppa from now on." L said without looking up from the papers. "But-"

L smacked his pen down onto the table and looked up at her. "You can call him oppa and you can't call me oppa?" L's eyes glared into hers. She gulped and nodded.

"O-oppa." She called and L looked down onto his papers, a smile crept onto his face.

"What is it?" He asked. "D-did I do something w-wrong?" She asked.

"No, why do you ask?"

"I don't know.. You seem.. angry." She mumbled. "I am so don't speak a single word." He said and Hee Young shut .

The day at L's office went on silently. Eventually, Hee Young fell asleep after being bored of nothing to do. L would steal glances at her from time to time and when he saw her asleep on the couch, he scoffed. He stood up from his seat and went over to the couch.

"Pig." He called and took off his blazer, covering her. He studied her face and smiled and stood up, walking back to his seat.

"And a cute one at that." He muttered and took his seat. Although he was working on his papers, he would still look after Hee Young, when she fidgeted, he would stop whatever he was doing and looked at her, careful not to let her roll down the couch. When a employee opened the door and entered the room while talking, L would put a finger to his lips and glared at the employee. Asking them to soften down and went out of the room to discuss whatever they wanted.

 

Through the camera in L's office, L's father smiled and nodded, satisfied. He was happy to know that his son would now care for a female too, even if it's just Hee Young. He shut the monitor to the CCTV, giving them privacy. He looked at his paper on the table and sighed.

'Reality is cruel, Hee Young. I thought that you fitted him perfectly.. You've made him changed, I know that. I can tell you like him too.. However, it's impossible now.. if only you were.. Enjoy your time with my son as long as you can.' He thought and signed on the paper.

 

 

Author's Note:

L.Joe won't be a permanent character here, he's just a cameo ^^ Another thing is..

I don't receive much comments here than I do on the rated version O: Is it boring for you guys? x.x

Comment and subscribe:D!