Chapter 11.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

Last night, when Hee Young finished up her dinner, she went up to the room and took her place in the bed. Although L was sick, he still didn't want sleeping in the same bed as her. He coughed as he sat up and took his pillow,

"filthy ." He muttered, purposely loud enough for Hee Young to hear.

She cringed slightly but didn't say anything, keeping her silence as she lay on the bed. When he started to walked, Hee Young sat up on the bed.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"None of your business." L said and walked again when Hee Young held his wrist, stopping him.

"If you don't want to share the same bed as me, I'll go. You're sick, you need rest." She said and took her pillow before standing up.

"No. I don't need a bed with all your germs." L said coldly and walked quickly to the couch in the room.

Truth was, although he was sick, he believed Hee Young deserved better. Even though he couldn't be nice to her, he could give her material stuffs. Hee Young sulked and sank back in bed.

"It seems you still haven't got used to me.." Hee Young muttered, not knowing L had heard her.

"It isn't because I haven't got used to you. It's because you don't belong here in the first place." L said and heard her sighed.

"Good night, L." She said and closed her eyes, trying to find her sleep.

 


 

This morning, however, she found a necklace with the letter 'L' as a charm in her hands. She sat up, put the necklace at the bedside table and moved her hands slowly over to his side to find a warm body. She opened her eyes wide and looked to her right. She gasped, right there was L. With his bed hair and slightly pale face, he opened his eyes slowly.

"You.." Hee Young mumbled as she pointed to him.

L frowned and stared at her.

"What the hell are you doing on my couch too?" He groaned and sat up. That was when he realised, he wasn't in his couch at all.

"How.." L muttered while touching the sheets.

"Did I ended up here?" He asked softly.

"Beats me.. But I am glad. At least you had a proper bed to rest in." Hee Young said and stood up.

"I'll just go.. wash up." Hee Young continued and ran into the bathroom.

Knock knock

The door creaked opened slowly and in came Sungyeol. L looked up and stared at him.

"What?" L asked, with no emotions.

"Your parents said you needn't go to work today. They want you to have sufficient rest." Sungyeol reported.

"Where's Hee Young?" He asked.

"In the bathroom." L answered.

"Tell her we're going to visit her sister today. She has to get ready before coming down for her breakfast." Sungyeol said and walked out of the room.

"Visiting Hee Young's sister.. I want to meet her too." L muttered to himself and waited for Hee Young to get out of the bathroom while lying down in bed again.

Once Sungyeol was out, he smiled. He saw L still in bed when he entered the room just now. The culprit of it all was Sungyeol.

Flashback

Once Hee Young and L fell asleep, Sungyeol knocked on the door. He waited for a while but no one answered the door so he decided to enter anyway. When he went in, he saw Hee Young on the bed while L on the couch. He frowned. This wasn't right. It was alright for L to sleep on the couch on other days but not today, he was sick. He walked over to L with small steps, careful not to wake any of them up.

Slowly, he picked L up from the couch, carrying him like how a guy would have carried his girlfriend, with L in Sungyeol's arms. He set L on the bed and grinned, this is how a couple should have slept. He completely forgot the purpose of him entering the room in the first place and was about to walked out when something shining in the moonlight on the floor caught his attention.

He went over and picked it up, looking at it carefully. It was a necklace with the letter 'L' on it. He looked at L and Hee Young before looking back at the necklace in his hand. He smiled softly before going over to Hee Young. He opened her left palm and placed the necklace in her hand before closing it. He then pulled back and looked at the two on the bed. Hee Young mumbled something and snuggled closer to the warm body beside hers that was burning up even more, L. Unconsciously, L smiled and snuggled closer to her too. Sungyeol shook his head and went out of the room, closing the room door softly so it wouldn't wake anyone up before going back to his room.

End of flashback

"You found comfort in her and you still deny her, Myungsoo?" Sungyeol said to himself and shook his head, walking away from the room door.

"Are you done?!" L roared outside the bathroom door while clutching his.. pants.

"Just a minute!" Hee Young's voice was heard inside.

"MAKE IT QUICK!" L shouted and he heard shuffling inside.

Less than ten seconds later, L shouted again.

"GOD DAMN IT! ARE YOU FINISHED?!" L banged on the door and it opened in a rush, almost making L fall on her.

"I'm.. done." Hee Young said meekly with her head down.

L sniffed in her scent and was almost drowned in it when his bladder called for help.

"MOVE!" He said and shoved her out of the bathroom before slamming the door shut.

"This is heaven!" Hee Young heard him sighed in the bathroom and she shook her head.

'You can be so far sometimes but at times like this, you let me see the real you." Hee Young thought and was about to walked out the room when the bathroom door opened slightly, a bare-chested L peeked out the door and called for Hee Young.

"Pass me the towel." He said, trying to control the rush in his voice.

Hee Young looked around before taking the towel she saw at the side of the chair and head towards him. When she turned, L spoke again.

"Sungyeol said you're visiting your sister today,"

"Alr-"

"I'm coming along too." L finished and Hee Young twirl around in surprised.

"Don't even bother arguing. I want to see how does a ugly duckling's sister looks like." L snapped and Hee Young shut , walking out the room.

 


 

"Yes. I'll take care of her, properly." L nodded at his father who was reminding him not to torture Hee Young.

"Very well. Be very sure. I'll be off now then." His father said and kissed his wife on the cheeks before going off.

"I don't want another complaint from Sungyeol, you hear me, son?" His mother asked and L nodded.

"Good." His mother said and walked away.

The two was alone for a while until Sungyeol appeared with four other guys. Hee Young looked curiously at the one unfamiliar yet familiar guy.

"We have additional people going with us today." Sungyeol grinned.

"Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong? Why do we need so many people?" L asked and Sungyeol didn't bother answering him. Instead, he pulled Dongwoo, Sungjong and Hoya towards Hee Young.

"Wondering who they are?" Sungyeol asked and Hee Young nodded.

'One of them was in the picture with L..' She thought and surveyed them up and down.

'Big eyes.. checked. Pointy nose.. checked. Pouty lips.. checked. Black hair.. checked. But.. all three of them have black hair.. How would I know which one of them was in the pictures. Piercings...' She thought and looked at the three guy's ears.

'They all have piercings..' She frowned.

'Slightly curled hair..' Her eyes widen in realisation and looked at their hairs.

'They all don't have slightly permed hair...' She thought and was smacked on the shoulder slightly.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"This is Sungjong," The guy who looked very femine smiled.

"Dongwoo," The guy with a very nice set of teeth smiled.

"And Hoya." He was the shortest out of the three.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed and they bowed back.

"And that means.. You've seen all our members of Infinite!" Sungyeol cheered and the rest followed by clapping their hands.

Hee Young chuckled slightly and turned around to look at L when she saw his gaze set somewhere. She followed and was directed to where all the five guys stood. She tried to looked carefully and saw that he was looking somewhere from Woohyun, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Hoya.

'His love is within the four of them.. Dongwoo.. is not.' She thought and nodded.

There was only four more to choose from the six and she was getting closer.

"I didn't know Myungsoo's girl was so pure looking." Hoya said and she looked back to L.

She mistook what was a slight grin for a twitch of disgust.

"Should she be like Woohyun Hyung then? All cheesy and cute, argh!" Sungjong said and Hee Young saw L flinched slightly.

'It's hard to see who it is exactly out of the four..' She thought and dismissed her thoughts of trying to find L's lover now.

"We're going to delay more time if we continue chatting, let's go." Sungyeol said and pulled all of them out.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

The 3rd! And this concludes my updates for the day! I still don't see enough comments D: But, it doesn't matter. I still know people are supporting me ^^ Till then,

Comment and subscribe:D!