Chapter 38.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L quickly pulled his hands away from Woohyun and stood up from his seat.

"This won't do, Woohyun-ah." L said, flabbergasted. "We can't." He moved away from Woohyun.

Woohyun took steps towards L as L moved back at every step Woohyun took. "Why not?" Woohyun growled.

"Hee Young's pregnant. I have to take care of our baby. I still do love you. I felt it, Woohyun. I feel what you feel." L said. 'At least, that's what I think.' L thought.

"I know how you are feeling and I do feel the same way you do. But we can't, Woohyun. I have a responsibility to take care of." L pushed Woohyun away.

"Is the baby the only problem?" Woohyun asked and L nodded. "Then get rid of the ing baby." Woohyun hissed and L's eyes widened.

"You're insane. I won't do this to both Hee Young and our baby. I won't. And I won't do that after everything Hee Young has done for me." L growled at Woohyun.

Things got intense and Woohyun leaned in to L's face, "If you don't, I will." He breathed out.

"If you do, we're done. Friends no more. I will be head on with you. Don't you ever. ing. touch our baby." L punched Woohyun on the face and walked towards the room door. Before going out, he turned his head back slightly. "I still love you, isn't that more than enough for you? I have Hee Young and my baby to take care of now so we should just remain as friends, although it'll hurt." L said and went out of the room.

Woohyun breathed for air as he stared out the window, seeing L enter his car and drove off. "It's all too late, isn't it, Myungsoo? I should have realised sooner. But, do you know? Even if it's not me, your father had already signed a contract of marriage with the Hwangs. Hee Young will have to be gone sooner or later. Will you be able to handle it? You say you love me but I can tell that your heart is already with her. We'll forever be friends I guess." Woohyun said and closed his curtains.

 

When L reached back home, Sungyeol was the first to greet him with angry eyes. When L entered the house, Sungyeol slammed the door closed and punched a fist on L's face. L toppled over the couch and glared at Sungyeol.

"What the hell is your problem?!" L shouted at Sungyeol who was enraged.

"You. Are you and Woohyun an item now? Are you happy? You are, aren't you? While the poor girl cries her heart out knowing that the man she loves and is having a baby with is loving another guy?" Sungyeol hissed.

Hee Young heard everything as she came out from her room to get a glass of water when she heard L shouting.

"No we're not! It's because Hee Young is pregnant with my baby! Our baby! Although I love Woohyun, I can't! I have to be there for Hee Young and our baby! How I wish I can just make the baby disappear like how Woohyun wants-" Hee Young couldn't hear anymore so she went into the room, tears slipping from her eyes. She knew she was only a burden. She should have known that L still wasn't over Woohyun, that he still loved Woohyun. That the baby she had in her, was a unwanted creature on earth. She would be selfish for once and keep L by her side, pretending that she had heard nothing.

"But I can't! I want this to happen as much as my mind tells me not to! I feel accomplished when I have them two. You want to know why?! It's because my mind tells me that I love Woohyun more than Hee Young but my heart tells me otherwise. My heart loves only Hee Young now. I want her, to be there in my life. I want our baby. It's the best thing that could ever," L advanced towards Sungyeol and jabbed his chest with his forefinger. "Ever, ever, ever, ever happen to a man." He finished and his chest was rising up and down due to his breathing.

"A good job, Myungsoo. I admire you for your courage and responsibility." Sungyeol applauded him and patted his back. "Sorry, for that punch over there." Sungyeol pointed to the bruise forming on L's face.

"It's nothing." L shrugged it off and walked up the stairs to his room.

"Oh! And hey," Sungyeol called and L turned around to look at Sungyeol. "I wish you happiness with Hee Young and your family." Sungyeol smiled sadly and L's face scrunched up.

"What do you mean?" L asked.

"I'm going to the states.. I.. met this girl and.. she can't stay in Korea so.. I'll follow her there and marry her." Sungyeol scratched the back of his head.

L walked down the stairs and back to where Sungyeol was again. "Really? I wish you happiness too. She must be a really great woman to have you follow her there." L gleamed and Sungyeol nodded his head.

"I'll visit! I promise!" Sungyeol chirped and L chuckled.

"Alright. I'll head back to my room now." L said and went up the stairs.

'Take care of Hee Young, Myungsoo. She means a lot to me and I trust you to take care of her. Especially after she knows of her sister.. Hee Young is like a sister to me now.. I can't bear to see her sad.' Sungyeol sighed and went up to his room too.

 

L entered the room silently and closed the door behind him. "Hee Young?" He called and he heard some sniffing before Hee Young came up to him.

"Hey." She said and L chuckled.

"Mood swings again?" He laughed and Hee Young glared at him.

"It's because of you!" She shouted and L nodded his head, not knowing that she had really meant it was his fault.

"I know, I know. It's all~ my fault." He said and brought her to the bed.

"What's that?" She asked as she pointed to the bruise on his face.

"I got punched for being a idiot." He muttered and Hee Young stood up, going into the bathroom to get the first aid out before coming back to the bed. 

"Stick your face out." She said and L stuck his head out, closing his eyes and smiling. She opened the first aid box and got some cream out, squeezing a little and applying it onto his face. As much as she didn't want to, she can't help but put in more force than needed and it caused L to winced.

"Done." She said and L pulled back.

"Shouldn't I get a kiss for being so obedient?" He asked and Hee Young took the initiative to kiss him on the lips.

He deepened the kiss, hoping to get something out of it. Hee Young could sense what he wanted to do and pulled back, scowling at him.

"We shouldn't bring this any further. It'll do the baby bad." She muttered and L pouted. 'Or rather, force yourself to.' She thought.

"Really? You aren't allowed to have while pregnant? I should go check it up." L said and Hee Young rolled her eyes.

 

After taking their dinner, L and Hee Young went to the living room while L's parents looked at them from the dining hall. "When do you think it'll be best to break the news?" L's mother asked and L's father sighed.

"Soon, Yeobo. Soon." He said as he rubbed his temples.

L and Hee Young did not know that in a few days time, everything would change drastically. That if they weren't strong enough to stand for what they believed, their fates could change for the worst.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Let's see.. is the drama going on too fast?

I've reached exactly 100 subscribers! Yay! *Throws confetti!*

HwangNiChan

Thanks for upvoting!:D

I shall post a long author note for this chapter XD So.. click away if you don't want to read my long story x.x

I started off on AFF in Valentine's day this year, writing Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.). I only got 5 subscribers after writing for a week. Maybe because I just started off or my title wasn't appealing enough. I got a total of 25 subscribers after 2 months and I got really discouraged, knowing not many people like reading my fic.. I was aware my writing skills were crap during those times tbh. So, I took a break for 3 months, many of the subscribers on that fic left, leaving only 16 subscribers. I got more confident with writing after 3 months, don't ask me why, probably it was just me. So, I started writing again and all the chapters were just from what I remembered. I wasn't really satisfied with ALL the chapters I wrote, up until the last one.

Nearing the end of that fic, I wrote another fic, Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan. Well, apparently this wasn't that bad after all. I got about 25 subscribers in a week. I was quite happy with this as my writing improved. Scratch that, I like how I wrote tbh XD And so, I wrote the sequel, although not many subscribers as I expected, I was still happy to know that there were people reading my fic. Moving on, I made Words from Your Mouth and the results were the same but I was still happy. Well, you can call it the 'Jaejoong effect' because I noticed Jaejoong always had readers, whether the fic was crappy or not. And also I had many loyal subbers from other fic supporting meinfinite_saranghaebaboiefrelinMia_myungsooManiacKaorupiratesstenacity05 these are the few that came into my mind as I remember replying to them often since the start. The most impacting subber I met since the start and from the very start, was vanessachuaaShe supported and waited for me, so thank you. Although I'm not sure if those people I mentioned here will be able to see this, but thank you(:

So anyway, I came across  MyButterfly and saw her asking

So anyway, I came across  MyButterfly and saw her asking for someone to collaborate. I always wanted to try out in the area so I inboxed her and the first idea I came out had no ending yet, making it a little sloppy. I don't know how and why, when I was in the shower, I suddenly thought of the Hongkong billionaire article and somehow sort it into a story, adding other real events I know into it. So there, you have this fic accomplished. I guess this is sorta the big time for me because I never had this much comments and subbers for a fic. I just hope I will able to keep it up.. Hoping I won't be disappointing anyone and eventually, one day, able to be featured. 

So, ever since I joined AFF, I had this passion for writing and recently was being proven to be able to take it to the next level by my teacher who is a lecturer himself. I just needed to brush up on my past tense and a little of my grammer. Or so he said. I guess it's just my thing now XD

I shall end my long story, (being a grandma here XD) anyway, anyone from New zealand? I miss that country ): If people didn't know, I was raised there:D But born in Singapore.(: I remember those greens, those sheeps and almost everyday's rainbow. Oh! And I love the snowy season:D It was much peaceful there than in Singapore ): But I still love Singapore, haha! (Except not the taxes, ERP, COE and stuff.) You should know what I am saying if you're a Singaporean x.x

Ending here, byeee~

Comment and subscribe:D!