Chapter 18.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

L's eyes fluttered opened and his hands shifted to his side. Feeling warm skin under his hands as he moved, he smiled. She was still there. He turned towards Hee Young and stared at her. Last night, Hee Young wasn't Hee Young. She was a seductress. However, he had flopped the plan for her after muttering Woohyun's name out. He felt bad seeing how she had went to researched even. When his hand reached her neck, he noticed the black necklace around her neck.

He pulled her lingerie down slightly and saw that it was the same one as he had dropped the other day. His hand then trailed up to the side of her jaw and caressed it gently. Hee Young felt something touching her and she opened her eyes slowly, just to meet L's eyes on her. She didn't know what to do, she didn't know why she felt awkward all of a sudden, nervous even.

'What's wrong with me?' She thought in her mind and backed away from L slightly. L looked at her and curiosity filled his mind. "What's wrong?" He asked and she shook her head. He then remembered how he had ed in front of her last night and knew the reason why she was backing away.

"Was it because of last night?" He asked and her eyes widened. "N-no." She crooked and L chuckled.

"Was it hot? Steamy? Hmm?" L leaned in further towards her face and she stopped breathing, moving back again.

"N-NO!" She stuttered and quickly got off the bed, forgetting she was just wearing a lingerie. "Nice clothing you've got there." L winked at her and gestured towards her lingerie. She looked down and flushed. How could she forgot that she was wearing such a seductive clothe?!

"S-stop looking!" She screamed and ran into the bathroom. L shook his head and laughed.

"Where did the Hee Young last night went to? She was totally not innocent at all." He muttered and got up from the bed, going into another room's bathroom as he figured she wouldn't have left the bathroom until an hour later.

 


 

When both L and Hee Young met in the corridors, she held her head up high and walked towards him. "I will not be ashamed of what I did last night. Instead, I feel proud that at least I could have made you hard for me." She whispered into his ear and this time, he was the one blushing. "Ain't you going down? You're going to be late for work, you know." She said and pulled L along, down the stairs and to the dining table.

They took their seats and when they were just about to start eating, they heard rustling and cheers in the kitchen before Infinite boomed out from the kitchen doors. Hee Young choked on her water and L dared not looked at the members. The members took their seats and Sungyeol was sitting beside L.

"Your friends said they wanted to visit. I'll let you take a day off for today." His father said and he nodded.

"Thanks, Appa." He said, still looking down at his food.

"I heard that your love is Woohyun." Sungyeol whispered into his ear and L snapped his head towards Sungyeol. "The members know too.. I don't know how but Woohyun found out too." Sungyeol said looking at Woohyun who was spacing out. L looked at Woohyun too and Woohyun fidgeted in his seat, knowing L was staring at him. "Continue looking and I won't be sure whether he'll talk to you in future." Sungyeol said again and L tore his eyes away from Woohyun.

The Infinite members, Hee Young and L together with his parents started their meals when L's father cleared his throat. All of the Infinite members continued eating while L looked at his father.

"Son, can you tell me why you were speaking profanities last night? So loudly at that too." His father said and Hee Young choked on her rice. Woohyun who was sitting beside her quickly handed her a glass of water, she took it and thanked him, sipping down the liquid quickly.

"I.. We.. had-" L was cut off by his mother.

"That wasn't very nice of you to start cursing in the house. You never did that." His mother stated and Hee Young defended him. "I.. broke something important to him last night so he was angry and we argued but it's all fine now." She explained and L's parents nodded. "Alright." They chorused and carried on with their meals. L glanced a look at Hee Young who smirked in return. The members of Infinite saw this interaction between them and reminded themselves to ask L and Hee Young later. While, Woohyun was still feeling wary of L.

 


 

"Spill it." The members chorused after they shut the door and L's mother went up the house. Both L and Hee Young cast a curious look to Sungyeol, asking him what was there to spill.

"What happened last night?" Sunggyu was the first to speak up.

"What do you mean what happened?" Hee Young's tone was filled with curiosity. "Myungsoo don't curse unless it's something that he can't have control over." Hoya started.

"We did nothing." L denied and the members raised a brow. "Nothing?" They pressed Hee Young for an answer.

"It was Sungyeol's fault! He was the one who suggested the idea of seducing Myungsoo!" She pointed her finger at Sungyeol who smiled proudly. He went to Woohyun's ear and whispered, "At least after Myungsoo falls for Hee Young, you don't have to worry about him loving you." He nudged Woohyun's arm and the latter gulped.

"Whatever they do is their business! We shouldn't care!" Woohyun blurted out in fear.  "Whatever you say~ But we know what happened last night~" Sungjong, Dongwoo and Hoya teased and Sunggyu shook his head.

They all went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Anyway, what brought you guys here?" L asked as he cast a glance at Woohyun. The members looked at the two and rolled their eyes. "You can stop staring at Woohyun now, Myungsoo." Hoya said and Myungsoo turned away.

"Woohyun has to go over to China for his family's business and we're following along too. Sungjong needs to study his Chinese over at China." Sunggyu stated and L panicked. Woohyun was going over to China? And that meant he wouldn't be able to see him, right?

"W-what! No! You can't!" L stood up from the couch. "It's already been decided that's why we're here today. Our flight is tomorrow and we're here to spend time with you." Hoya interrupted. "I know it'll be hard but.. We're sorry." Dongwoo said and held onto L's shoulder. "Hee Young, you will be able to take care of him for us, right? With Sungyeol, of course." Sungjong looked hopefully at Hee Young. She nodded and looked at L.

"It's easier for you this way.." She said softly.

There was two reasons why Woohyun had to go to China. The first reason was as stated. He needed to go over for his family business. The second reason was because he wanted to avoid L as Hee Young makes her plans to make L fall for her. The entire day, although some were sad that they were parting tomorrow, they tried pushing it aside and enjoy their time together for the day. L was constantly showing his love for Woohyun openly which the members and Hee Young had interrupted multiple times.

'Please come back as soon as possible..' L thought as he once again stared at Woohyun. The two had not talked to one another even once after knowing of L's feelings for Woohyun.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I made Infinite move away because I'm afraid that I wouldn't know how to make them appear more in the story and it would be weird for them not appearing when they're L's friends. This was planned from the start so anticipate the future chapters to see what will happen:D Anyway, I won't be updating for MAYBE till next week, so yeah. I'm exhausted!

Comment and subscribe:D!