Chapter 4.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

The next day, Hee Young woke up to the banging of her front door. She sat up sleepily and rubbed her eyes, ruffling her hair before slipping her feet into the bedroom slipper. She opened the door with her one eye opened and the other closed. In front of her stood a man in his black suit, his hair styled neatly with gel and a earpiece stuck into his left ear. Hee Young cocked her head to the side and looked at the man in front of her.

"May I help you?" She asked with her husky morning voice.

"Are you Baek Hee Young-ssi?" The man asked as he surveyed the house.

"Erm... Nae. And you are?" Hee Young asked while looking at his face.

"Mr. Kim sent me here." The man answered.

Almost instantly, Hee Young stood aside for the man to enter. Taking his shoes off, the man entered the house carefully.

"Are you done packing?" The man asked while he check the boxes at the sides of the door.

"Yes, I only need those in the boxes." Hee Young answered while gesturing to the boxes.

"Alright. Are you ready?" The man asked.

"Give me 10 minutes. I'll go get ready now." Hee Young said and the man nodded.

Hee Young quickly sped into her room, grabbed her clothes and rushed into the bathroom to get ready.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 20 minutes, Hee Young came out of the bathroom, all ready. The man looked up and saw her, Hee Young smiled and walked towards him, taking the bag next to him.

"You said 10 minutes, you took 20 minutes." The man said with a frown on his face.

"I'm really sorry! The water turned cold suddenly." Hee Young bowed her head low.

"Let's go, we're taking too long. The Kims are waiting." The man said and walked to the front door.

He took the boxes and carried them to the carputting them in the boot. Hee Young came out of the house and looked at the place she had stayed for the longest time with sorrow and closed the door, this was the last time she would get to see it again. She then paced quickly to the car and took the passenger seat at the front.

While in the car, Hee Young would looked out the window and see around her surroundings with amazed eyes. Once in a while, she would glance at the man driving, wondering why he was so quiet, although he was only a bodyguardas she could see.

Breaking the silence, the man coughed awkwardly and shifted in his seats.

"What are you looking at?" He spoke.

"You."

"And why would you do that?" He asked.

"You're... young.. and interesting." Hee Young answered and for a moment, the man turned to look at her.

"I'm your personal bodyguard and guidance from now on. I will teach you what are the do's and don't's." Was all the man answered.

"So.. tell me, how are the Kims like? Are they nice?" Hee Young fumbled with her dress.

"I would say they're all nice. The parents really care for their son. For the son... he is very nice. He has manners, respect and the brains. Even if a person can drive someone crazy, that person would not be able to see him go crazy. He is, what you call a gentleman." The man finished.

"So you're saying the son is the best out of all?" Hee Young concluded.

"Yeah." He replied and Hee Young nodded.

The two did not talk after and got off the car when they reached the place. Hee Young looked up to the big mansion in front of her and couldn't stopped in time as it opened widely. She suddenly felt that she shouldn't be here. She wasn't one to enjoy luxury and she was to stay here? She shuffled her feet slightly and bit her lip.

From the top, stood L on the balcony outside his room. He watched as Hee Young made her way into their house. This day, today, would be the first day of his misery. His first day for his plans on hurting someone for the first time. The first time a girl would enter this premises as L's potential future wife. He saw how she shuffled her feet so ever slightly and bit her lip. He found it hard not to like this girlas a friend, his father had found the one like he said he would. Almost anyone in sane mind would have found it hard not to like this girl, everything about her was likeablefrom her hair down to her feet, her words down to her actions. But no, he would not allow himself to be indulge by her so easily.

He had to stay strong for his love, for himself. The only way to deny her and the only way to deny himself was that he had to be a jerk. Though he is a well-mannered guy in nature, he was going to be a jerk that would make someone hate him down to their cores for his only love, he was going to stay strong on his stand. No one could take away what he was born witha love for the same as he was.

Though Hee Young as he could see was a ideal girl for him, she can never change him and never will. Starting today, Kim Myung Soo will never appear again in Hee Young's eyes, he will be La guy of great respect, feared by many and has inferior qualities compared to the many rich young man in the society.

 


 

Coming down from the stairs, L saw his parents greeting Hee Young with welcoming hugs and a big smile plastered on their faces. They turned when they heard him stepping down the steps. Slowly, he made his way towards them. Hee Young was smiling happily at his parents until she saw him behind them. Her smile slowly turned into a shocked one as she pointed her finger at him.

"You! You were the one that bumped into me that day! I recognise your lips!"  Hee Young attracted the attention of L's parents and they looked at Hee Young again.

"So? Don't you have manners, pointing your fingers at someone higher than your level is being rude. I should have known better that you would be uneducated." L said coldly and his parents gasped in shock.

"M-myungsoo! What are you saying?!" His mother scolded.

"W-what? Y-you are so... different than what I t-thought you were." Hee Young stuttered and retracted her finger quickly.

"You don't even know me, stop acting like you do." L hissed.

"KIM Myung Soo." His father emphasised on the surname to show that he was pissed with L's attitude.

Ignoring his father, L walked to Hee Young and held her chin, examining her face.

"You're..,"

'Beautiful, perfect.' He thought.

"Ugly, disgusting." He spat out.

Hee Young took it in and treated it as a compliment. With a smile, she responded,

"Thank you."

L's parents smile and nodded, they had found the right one. L was shock momentarily but no one had noticed. Oh boy was she going to be one hard nut to crack. It was going to be longer than he had expected, a long time before she is going to leave willingly.

"I'm tired, I'll take my leave, Appa, Omma." L said and bowed respectively while giving a last glare over to Hee Young.

She shivered slightly and backed away a little. After L left, his parents turned over to Hee Young again.

"Don't mind him. He's probably tired for the day and is moody which explains his behaviour just now." L's father said and Hee Young gave a assured smile while she nodded.

"Sungyeol!" L's mother called.

Quickly, the man that fetched Hee Young over came.

"You called, Ma'am?" He bowed.

"Hee Young, this is Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol and he will be your bodyguard and personal guidance while you're here." L's mother explained and Sungyeol bowed 90 degrees to Hee Young which ree too.

"Nice to meet you, please take care of me well." Hee Young said.

"You can go now." L's mother said to Sungyeol and he took his leave.

"You will be sharing L's room with him, on the same bed. I have already told the servants to move your belongings there." L's mother explained and Hee Young's eyes widened.

"My dear, don't be worried. L is a little... special on his preference so he won't be touching you in a indecent manner. I wanted you to share a room with him so you can be closer to him and it makes the performance speed up faster." L's father quickly explained and Hee Young breathe out in relief.

"It will be late by the time you settle down so I suggest you get going now." L's mother told Hee Young and led her up to L's room.

Closing the doors, Hee Young walked to her bags and boxes to unpack. Suddenly, she felt a breath being breathe into her ear. She shook slightly and turned slightly.

"You're going to suffer, Hee Young. It would have been another girl in your place but you are just one unlucky girl. You want the money, you have consequences to be paid. I will never settle for you. I only have one person in my heart and it's a guy. Even if I ever become straight again, I will never allow you into my heart. Be prepared on what's to come." L voice was heard and the air breathing into her ear was gone after.

She out of many girls, had to suffer under the wraths of L's hands because she got chosen. She had to endure whatever was to come because she needed the money badly. All for her sisterher life. She had no idea what she had gotten herself into because of money issues.

 

Author's Note:

 

I like seeing this the most when I wake up(: Ah~ All the 'New's that I see, heheh.

Comment and subscribe:D!