Chapter 58.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

Right now, it's been two whole years since L last saw Hee Young. He really missed her voice, her touch, her warmth, her everything. In order to meet her soon, he spent hours, days and months trying to find evidence. Evidence that Tiffany's step mother had pushed her biological mother down the building. He hoped that this way, he would be able to convince Tiffany to break off their engagement and he could go find Hee Young at wherever she was.

Before he went to meet the person who had all the evidence against Tiffany's step mother, he went into Tiffany's room. He knocked on the door softly and creaked the door opened. He couldn't find her anywhere so he went deeper into the room. It was silent in the room and when he finally reached Tiffany's bed, he could see a head buried in their arms that was resting on their knees, their back against him. Seeing the long hair, he guessed it was Tiffany. Slowly, he made his way there and sat on the bed. She still hadn't notice him there so she didn't looked up. The bed sank in and he waited for her to sense his presence. A minute passed but yet, she stil hadn't looked at him. Suddenly, he heard sobbings and saw that her shoulders were shaking.

"I'm tired.. So tired of everything." He heard her muffled and crying voice beneath. "Should I just give up now? He has been ignoring me almost for a year now.. He treats as if I'm not here." Her bended legs stretched out and she used her both hands to wipe her tears away. "I'm bearing so much.. I'm going through so much.. but I can't even tell anyone otherwise everything will be ruined. He hates me and I dislike how I have to see that annoyed face of him everytime his eyes lands on me. Am I that detestable? Am I not welcome?" Her tears just wouldn't stop. L didn't know what to do or say. He felt bad, he wanted to comfort her and tell her to be strong but how? He hates her and he shouldn't even feel bad for her. However, he can't help himself so he stayed there, trying to know what she was going around about.

"No, I can't let myself think negative. I have and will have to do this. I'll be brave! Just a little more, Tiff. You're a strong girl and I know you're going to be fine. You just have to continue acting for a year and everything will soon be gone." L furrowed his brows. Acting? Acting for what?

That was when L cleared his throat and Tiffany jumped, looking behind her. She gasped when she saw L thre, sitting on her bed.

"What are you doing here?!" She exclaimed.

"I wanted to speak with you about something." He told her and she nodded, waiting for him to continue. "I have gathered enough evidence to put your step-mother behind the bars. You won't have to see her anymore and remind you about your mother's death. However, if you want me to put her behind the bars, you have to agree to something." She looked at him, confused.

"What is it?" She asked and he looked into her eyes seriously.

"You have to leave and get us out from this whole marriage thing. You will leave me alone and tell me where Hee Young is. Although, you may not tell me where she is but I will find her myself."

"How will that benefit me and you then?"

"Simple. I get to go back to Hee Young and you will be able to live without fear."

Tiffany thought about it for a while before agreeing. "Fine." And straight away, L stood up from the bed, heading for the door.

 

Before he turned the knob to go out of the room, he spoke, "Remember our agreement, it's a promise."

He then went out the room and closed the door. Tiffany stared at the closed door and muttered, "When will you learn, Soo? Promises are meant to be broken. How gullibe are you? Whatever I say now can't be trusted, don't you know? But thank you for helping me get rid of that witch."

 

"So where are the pictures? The evidence?" L asked Tablo and the latter took the folder out.

"All in here." Tablo said and L nodded, taking the evidenc out to read and see them. Once he was sure it was the real thing that could be used agianst Tiffany's step mother, he passed it back to Tablo.

"Settle it for me, please. Thanks. Make sure that monster never steps out from the cell. She's done enough damage in people's life." L said and stood up from his seat, walking out of the restaurant.

There was more to what L thought Tiffany's step mother was. She did not just destroy Tiffany's life. That, was just one of the horrible things that monster did. 'Witch' wasn't even a term used on her. Turns out, Tiffany's Step mother, was actually a prositute that did drugs. Not only that, she even used to seduce rich man that had pretty daughters, studying them before she executed her plan. She would give information to the men in the brothel house on how the girls' daily lives were and kidnap them, forcing them to sell and make money for the brothel house. There was some big commission after every girl captured. A 30% of what the girls earned would be given to her and 70% would go to the brothel house's boss. It disgusted L to think that Tiffany could have been one of these girls had she not went to the states and if her father hadn't treat her step mother well.

L couldn't imagine that the innocent Tiffany could have been tainted with dirt, used by many old men at that age had she not left for the states.

He went into his car and started the engine, driving off to work. He had also remembered to ask Tablo to search for Hee Young's whereabouts as soon as possible because he figured Tiffany wouldn't be giving him where Hee Young was for one main reason, he has yet to mature. Really? He found that he had matured a lot. He had mature enough to see through Tiffany's intention and what she was planning to do.

However, did he really? Did he really knew what Tiffany plans on doing? Did he took time off to think? No, because Tiffany had other plans to what he thought and it was all for him. What Tiffany had planned, would exceed his expectations for her. That girl, had a courage that no other girl has.


 

Author's Note:

I will try to update this for you guys as soon as possible so I wont leave you uys hanging! Excuse any typo, grammar ad whatso errors. I'm typing this on my laptop as my computer is out for upgrading process and won't be back with me till Monday ): My poor computer T.T I'm so sorry but.. you're kinda getting old >< HAHA! And thank you for waiting patiently, my dear Gems!♥ This chapter is dedicated to Daebak98. I can't put her account up here because she deactivated her account. T.T It was so sudden! I didn't had any friend post or anything from her and when I went online, I saw her wall post which was... this.

Daebak98 on 1-21-2013 20:56:38 says:  

I'm gonna miss you! ^^ 
Realize that your karma points increase? I give you all my karma points :) 
You are the best aff user I've ever talk to! *huggles* 
I'm going to deactivate my acc since I'm busy with my school~ Hope you're doing great in your life! :"D *waves* 

-Sincerely, 
Daebak98

I will miss you, Daebak98 ):

Comment and subscribe:D!