Chapter 27.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

The day at the company ended quicker than expected. Soon, it was dark and Hee Young woke up from her sleep. She slowly sat up and noticed that her head was higher than her body. That was when she noticed, she was sleeping on a smooth texture yet soft material. She was sleeping on L's laps. She gasped inwardly and looked up at him. He was sleeping with a smile plastered on his face, his head lying against the headrest. She looked down on her lap and saw a blazerhis blazer. She took it off and put it over L. He shifted and his eyes fluttered opened. Hee Young cursed herself mentally for waking him up.

He groaned and saw her, immediately, that smile came back on his face. "Hey." He greeted and Hee Young smiled.

"Why didn't you wake me up? It's so late already." She said and L shook his head while closing his eyes, his smile still plastered on his face. "You were sleeping so peacefully and I was tired so I took a nap." he said and yawned.

He stood up from the couch and got his suitcase, he wore back his blazer and turned back to her. "Come on, let's go home now. We still have some things to settle." He winked and Hee Young shivered. She got up from the couch and walked with him, out of his office.

 

"Why don't you just ask Sungyeol to come and fetch us? After all, he is my bodyguard." She said as she buckled her seatbelt. She saw how tired L was and frowned.

"Don't trouble my friend, although he is your bodyguard." L said jokingly and started the engine. "But-"

"Just.. stay quiet." L said as he cut her off. She kept quiet and L started driving.

 


 

Both Hee Young and L soon reached home. L stopped the engine and unbuckled his seatbelt, getting out of the car. Hee Young followed from behind and together, they entered the mansion. Weirdly, it was quiet and some lights were off. The both of them headed into the dining hall and saw a note on the table. L went towards it and picked up the note.

'Hey, Son. Me and your omma went on a trip to Jeju island. I'm giving you an off day too, for 3 days. Enjoy while you can. By the way, all the maid and butlers are out too. Only Sungyeol is available. The entire house is yours for today. The food is in the kitchen, you just need to reheat them.

PS. Me and your omma are giving you and Hee Young some time together, cherish it, while you can.'

His face frowned. What did his father meant by 'cherish it while you can'? he turned back and looked at Hee Young.

"They're out to Jeju. The maids and butlers won't be here for the next 3 days too. Only Sungyeol is available." He told Hee Young and she nodded. He put the note down and walked to her. "You hungry?" He asked and she shook her head.

"You sure?" He asked again and she nodded. "Alright then. Let's go up to the room." L said and pulled her along. halfway through the stairs, he stopped. "By the way, the entire house is ours today." He said solemnly. Suddenly, her mind started to drift off. Her, L, alone, house. She could use this to her advantage. She smirked and looked at L. He was tired, she could tell.

The two entered the room and L closed the door. He took off his blazer, his dress shirt and his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He was so exhausted that he just went straight into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and went back to the room, just to plopped down on the bed. Hee Young scrunched her face. She went to take a shower and brushed her teeth before going beside him on the bed. L turned her so that she was facing him.

"Did you enjoy it when Byunghun was playing with you today?" L asked and she wondered why. She nodded her head. L scoffed, "You did?!" He exclaimed and she quickly shook her head. "You better don't." He mumbled.

"Are you pissed because of that?" She asked. "Who wouldn't?! I mean, you were all hyper and what so over there, smiling and laughing. You even called him Oppa! You never called me that! And then, he touches your hand and urgh! Why didn't you just ignore him?!" L complained and Hee Young chuckled.

"What's so funny?" He asked, unhappy. "Are you being jealous?" She asked and he nodded. "In fact, I am being jealous." He admitted. "And why so?" She asked. "B-because.. YOU'RE MY FRIEND! I don't like my friends having other friends." He stuttered.

"Really? Then why weren't you jealous when Sungyeol spoke to Sungjong? When other Infinite members spoke to each other?" She asked. "T-that was because.. THAT IS DIFFERENT!" He shouted. It was funny how he didn't even thought of Woohyun, in a romantic way when she mentioned Infinite.

"How different? Like.. more than friends different or.." She kissed his lips and pulled back. "This different?" She asked. L was so shocked he just stay still. "Tell me." She said. "Friends. Just friends." He said, more like trying to deny himself.

"You might change after this." She said and hovered over him. She got real y all of a sudden and without even any teasing from Hee Young, he got really hard below.

 

 

L pulled out of her and dropped next to her. "I'm sorry." He apologised and Hee Young shook her head. "It's okay.." She mumbled. "Where did you learn to drive me crazy like this?! I can't even control myself!" L exclaimed and Hee Young chuckled as she continued panting.

"I guess it's because I'm Hee Young." She smiled and L nodded. 'Yeah, that's true.' He thought.

"Did you screw around in the past? Because you were so freaking good!" Hee Young looked into his eyes. "No, you're the first, like how I am your first." he said and her eyes widened. "How did you.. kn-"

"I saw the blood flowing out." L answered her. "I'm really sorry.." He said and Hee Young shook her head.

"Do you think I succeed in making you change your preference? After all, you got excited even without me teasing you just now." She asked and L took her hand, put it to his left chest.

"Can you feel it beat fastly?" He asked and she nodded. She felt like his heart could jumped out of his chest anytime. He moved his hand to her left chest and felt her heartbeat too. "It's beating fast too." he muttered and Hee Young chuckled. He looked up at her.

"That's because we just ed, silly!" She said and L shook his head. "Recently, my heart has been like that. I keep thinking of you in that stupid pink lingerie and my heart goes this fast. I want to kiss you, hug you and just seeing your  face makes the day." L said. "Do you feel the same?" He asked.

"I guess.. My heart went like this after you became friends with me." She muttered and L pulled her in for a hug. "Stay with me then. Make me yours." He said and she nodded.

"Yeah, and love equals to lust."

From the way she was hearing, L was definitely lusting for her. She had made L fall in love with her. She had succeeded into turning him straight. She was happy, she felt the same way for him. He had asked her to stay with him, to make him hers.

She smiled and snuggled into his chest. They fell asleep after hearing to one another's heartbeat. 

 

 

Author's Note:

---------

Comment and subscribe:D!