Chapter 32.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

L opened his eyes and looked at the calender beside the bed. One more night. He turned back to the sleeping Hee Young who was in his arms. He smiled and his hand wandered down her arm, grabbing her hand in his. Hee Young's brows creased slightly and she opened her eyes. "Morning, pretty." L said and kissed her head.

"Mmm." She mumbled and turned her body around. "Morning, handsome." She greeted and smiled with her eyes closed.

"Want to take a bath together?" L smirked and she nodded with her eyes still closed. L scooped her up from the bed and headed to the bathroom before closing the door with his leg.

"We'll just take a shower, we don't have time for a bath." L told her and she opened her eyes when he set her down to the floor when they were in the shower. "Why not?" She asked.

"Because my parents will be back tomorrow and I want to spent more time with you." He said and on the shower, the water trickled down to their bodies and Hee Young pouted when the water was cold. L quickly turned it so that it would turn warm. The two washed one another and went out of the bathroom to get changed when they were done.

"Wear a pants for today." L told her when he saw her taking a dress. "Why?" She asked and L walked over, taking a pants for her and passed it to her.

"We're going up the mountains today." He said and kissed her forehead. The pants in her hands dropped to the ground and opened.

"What?" She breathed out. "I have something to show you." L said and took the towel off her body. She gasped and quickly used her hands to cover her body. L chuckled and moved her hands away. "I've seen all of you. Besides, you're wearing a bra and , what's there to cover? I believe I can control myself.. for now." He stated and Hee Young fumed. "Yah!" She screamed at him and he shook his head.

"Legs." He pointed to her legs and she lifted her left leg. L pulled the pants up her left leg and she put it down to the floor. "Right." He said and she lifted her right leg. He slipped the pants into her right leg and pulled it all the way up to her hips. "There," He buttoned the buckle and zipped her pants. "Good girl." He said and patted her head.

"Wear this." He said as he took one shirt from the closet. She wore it over her and looked at L. She raised a brow at the shirt they were wearing. "Death note? Really? Death note couple shirts?" She asked while pointing back and forth from her shirt and his. "What's wrong with Death Note? I think it suits you and me. It was meant to be a gift for Woohyun but I didn't give it to him." L nodded his head as he looked at her shirt. "Luckily I didn't give it to him, you suit this shirt more." L pulled her next to him and pointed to the mirror. "See." He showed her the reflection of them too.

Hee Young's eyes widened in realisation when she took noticed of something. "What?" L asked again.

"You mentioned Woohyun.. without feeling uncomfortable." She said softly. "I guess.." L scratched his head. Hee Young gave him a kiss on the lips and grinned. "A reward." She said and L moved towards her.

"Don't you.. think... I should get more than a kiss?" He whispered huskily and Hee Young flicked her finger on his forehead. "ert!" She stuck her tongue out.

"Fine. Let's go." L said and walked out the room. "Petty!" Hee Young shouted and chased after him.

 

When L started the car and they drove off, Hee Young didn't speak or even looked at him. She just crossed her arms and looked straight out of the car. One thing L noticed after a few days of being with her, she was even more childish than he initially thought. It was cute though, how he would have to act all fatherly and manly for her.

"Hah, still, she's childish." L muttered out loud suddenly and Hee Young's eyes slited, she turned her head to look at him. "Sorry?" She asked lowly. "Childish, don't you think? I mean, she's always being like a child." L said without noticing he was actually talking to Hee Young, he was in his own world.

"Who?" Hee Young asked again. "Hee Yo-" L turned his head and stopped when he noticed he was actually talking to Hee Young. He quickly shut up and bit his lips into his mouth. "You were being petty!" She pointed out at him.

"Rather than being childish, right?" He ignored the fact that he had said something wrong. "ert!" She shouted at him.

"Childish!"

"Jerk!"

"Childish!"

"Idiot!"

"Childish!"

"Stupid!"

"Childish!"

"Ignorant!"

"Childish!"

"Boastful!"

"Bi-Polar!"

"BEAST!" Hee Young thought this could shut him up but she was wrong.

"That means I am good in bed, right?" He winked at her and she screamed. She got so frustrated that she unbuckled her seatbelt and reached over for his hair, starting to pull at it. "Y-yah!" L shouted and moved his hand up to take her hand away. "I'M DRIVING!" He shouted but she didn't hear. "HEE YOUNG!" L shouted again and she stopped, moving back to her seat.

"God damn it! Geez! I was driving! We could have got into a accident!" L scolded her and she scoffed. "And we'll die together." She hissed softly.

 


 

After much chaos in the car, they finally reached the bottom of the mountain. L got out from the car and slammed the door closed. Hee Young rolled her eyes and got out of the car too. After she closed the door, she ran to him and tugged on his sleeves. He tried ignoring her and she pouted. She continued to tugged on his sleeves and he sighed.

"What?" He looked at her and she showed those 'innocent' eyes to him. She pursed her lower lip out and blinked her eyes. "Oppa.." She said in a very, very pitiful voice and L felt guilty, his heart strings getting pulled. Immediately, he bended down to her height and patted her head.

"Alright, I'm sorry, okay? Don't be sad." He comforted her and Hee Young's pursed lips became a smirk. "I still won the battle, Oppa." Hee Young held her chin up high and L chuckled. "Fine, you win." He surrender and took her hand.

"Let's go." He said and pulled her along, up the mountain. The mountain had stairs and they took the stairs. It was still quite early in the morning or rather, early in the noon so it was still scorching hot. After about 20 minutes of climbing up the stairs, they both got tired. However, L was a man so he had a better staminia. For Hee Young, she was dead beat so she just sat on the stairs, refusing to move.

"Just a few more, Hee Young. Get up." L encouraged and Hee Young shook her head. "You've been telling me that since 15 minutes ago. I kept asking "Are we there yet?" and you told me "We're reaching, just a few more." but we have yet to reach there after so long. Oppa, let's just go home, I don't want to see what you want to show me anymore." She complained and L rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, Hee Young saw herself being lifted from the ground, L had her on his back. "O-oppa, put me down." She said when she heard him breathing harder than he did before. "No, I have to do this because you won't walk." He stated and she quickly shook her head. "I-I will w-walk. Put me d-down." She quickly said and L put her down on the ground. She quickly followed him from behind when L started walking.

 


 

They finally reached the place L wanted to show her after three hours. Yes, a mere five minutes L promised became three hours. It was worth it though, Hee Young's smile couldn't leave her face after she saw what L had prepared. L grinned when he saw how happy she looked.

'I knew you would like it.' He thought when she practically ran into the lodge. "Oppa, you said we would reach soon, I don't want to go anymore, no, I won't go, I am going home, I want to go home." L imitated how she spoke just now and laughed.

He followed her inside the lodge. It wasn't really a lodge, it was something of a kind but with a hot spring. It was a big house with a hot spring. He closed the doors of the lodge and went to Hee Young. "You like it?" He asked and she nodded.

"Go change in the room, there's a hot spring here." L told her and she beamed. "Really?" She asked and he nodded. She quickly ran into the room and closed the door, changing into whatever was on the bed, a bikini.

Meanwhile, L changed into a pair of trouses before coming out from the room. Hee Young came out with the leopard print bikini and he smirked. The things he would do in the hot spring to her. He could feel himself getting excited at the thought already.

"Come on." He pulled Hee Young out to the hot spring and they slipped into it.Hee Young went in first and took a seat before L slipped in beside her. He purposely moved nearer to her and slung an arm over her shoulders. His head leaned in and he breathed into her ear, "Hee Young," He called huskily.

"Hmm?" Hee Young answered while playing with the water. "Don't you think it's a little hot in here?" He asked but Hee Young didn't reply him. He started to kiss her shoulder blades before trailing upwards to her neck.

Hee Young froze when she felt his lips on her skin and L smirked. He on her neck before bitting on it and she moaned in pain. "O-oppa." She stuttered and L shushed her with his lips. His tongue went straight in her warm cavern and fought for dominance. His tongue twirling around hers and she bit on his tongue, causing him to growl and pulled back.

"Yah!" He shouted at her and she smirked, sitting up from her position and moved to sit on his laps, her crotch directly above his groin. "Patience, my prince." She and used her fore finger to go from his forehead down to his lips and tapped her finger there.

"I see you're getting more and more out of control these days. Is it because of me?" She asked and L gulped. The y and in-control Hee Young took over the innocent Hee Young now. However, it wasn't like he didn't like it, in fact, he preferred this Hee Young over that Hee Young, at times like this. She could be really y.

He nodded his head and Hee Young nodded. She leaned towards his face and whispered into his ear, "I'm taking control tonight." She breathed before the shell of his earlobe. He got aroused and started to breathed in deeply in order to control himself. He wanted the moment to last, not just gone in a second.

 

He got off her and went to lay beside her, the two panting and catching their breath. "Did Oppa do a good job, hmm?" He asked and she nodded. He chuckled after seeing her exhausted face and carried her up, getting out of the hot spring and into the room to washed themselves up. Going to sleep after that.

 

Author's Note:

The next update will be on.. Sat. You guys have to understand I have school work too and the witch in class is not helping AT ALL! She made me wrote 5 essays just on Monday alone to show the class my model. And... there's today. 2 Essays and 3 compre. I still have to write a report on what I think of obama and what he has achieved for the economy world today. God zzz. I have yet to stock ANY chapters at all because my hands are full D: Sometimes I just wish the floor would just eat her up, ALIVE. She's so wicked T.T So, for people who always say "update soon!" should now say "Have strength! I'll look forward to your update~" Yeah, that's better or I'll feel pressured and guilty for not updating :B

Comment and subscribe:D!