Chapter 55.

L's ual Preference (Unrated Ver.)

 

 

 

 

Five months now.. since Hee Young left L. Everything was going well with L and Hee Young now, they've started to get away from that painful memory of theirs. Hee Young did exceptionally well with her studies and was topping the class everytime. For L, he started to have lots and lots of memories coming back to him from the past. There was just some connection between Tiffany and that girl in his memories that made him really curious.

Now, Tiffany and Infinite were sitting in L's living room, waiting for L to be down. The group of boys were seated at one corner while Woohyun and Tiffany were at the other corner. One corner was loud with laughters while the other was silent with awkwardness in the air. Woohyun and Tiffany exchanged glances back and forth until Woohyun finally decided to talk.

Woohyun cleared his throat and moved closer to her while she looked down to her fingers and moving away from him. "Tiff?" Woohyun called and she looked at him. "Err.. I-I.. Never mind."

Tiffany nodded and looked back down to her fingers, twirling round and round her thumbs. Woohyun looked down at her action and frowned.

'Too alike, just too alike.' He thought.

After a while, L came down the stairs and saw Woohyun with Tiffany. He smirked and strolled over, gazing at their distance.

"I'm done, we can go now." He told them and all of Infinite and Tiffany stood up, walking towards the door.

When both Woohyun and Tiffany stood up, they bumped their heads together and they groaned, moving back a few steps.

"S-sorry." Tiffany muttered and Woohyun nodded at her, running after the snickering members.

L walked by Tiffany's side as they followed behind the guys. He glanced at her flushed face and grinned. "You like Woohyun, right?"

Tiffany's head snapped up to him with shocked eyes. "H-how did- I mean, how did you know?" She stuttered and L shook his head.

"I have eyes, Tiff. And a heart. You want me to help you?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Forget it..." She mumbled. "It's been years and yet, he still couldn't figure out my feelings, whether as her or Tiff." She whispered to herself.

"Aye, I can help you know."

"Just... Shut it, Soo. Before I start digging your eyes out for being so observant." She hissed and walked off while L shrugged but after a while, he froze.

"Soo.." He said. 'Why did she call me Soo? That girl called me Soo too.. This is the first time Tiffany ever called me Soo..'

"Yah! Why are you still behind?! Come quick!" Tiffany yelled at him and he quickly ran over.

"Why is it that you never call me Oppa?" L asked.

"That is because you're always so immature I can't call you Oppa." Tiffany answered and L frowned.

"Your mentality isn't that far off from mine so we're counted the same age, Soo idiot."

"Someone told me something similar years ago." L breathed out and Tiffany looked at him before smiling.

"Maybe because we're one of a kind." She laughed and hooked her arms with his. "Now come on, before our ice cream sells out." She pulled him along as she skipped behind the Infinite members.

Woohyun's face went dark after he turned around and saw Tiffany's arm hooked around L's. The members stopped when they sensed him walking towards L and Tiffany. Quickly, they blocked his way and he glared at them.

"Yah, Woohyun. Don't forget she's taken. Keep that in your head." Sunggyu scolded and Woohyun sighed, giving up.

 

The bell chimed and they walked into the store, looking around before heading over to the counter. The members took their orders while Woohyun waited for Tiffany to pick her flavour. Before he could ask her to pick her flavour, she turned to L.

"What do you want?" She asked L and he looked at her.

"I don't want any." He said quietly and she frowned.

"Why not? You used to- Ah, okay." Tiffany turned the other way, 'You used to like chocolate a lot..' She thought.

'Used to?' Woohyun thought as he looked at the two.

Tiffany turned to the girl behind the counter and ordered, "I'll have one strawberry and one chocolate."

"You're having two?" L asked and she shook her head.

"The other is for you." She smiled at him.

This time, the flashback occurred to Woohyun.

Before Woohyun could asked her what she wanted, she turned to L.

"What do you want, Soo?"

"I'll have-"

"Chocolate please!"

"Hey I didn't-"

"Don't deny it, Soo. I know you like chocolate~ Oh! And I'll have strawberry please!" Woohyun sighed, upset that he had been ignored.

"Aegyo king, don't be sad. I haven't forgotten yours too! One lime please!" Then, Woohyun stood still, shocked that she remembered he was there.

"Yah, Oppa. Give the money!" He snapped out from his daze and paid the lady.

This was Tiffany so of course, she would have forgotten that Woohyun was beside th-

"And give me one lime too, Thanks." Tiffany told the lady and she nodded. "Are you paying, Oppa?" She asked and he quickly nodded.

'She didn't forget me.. Far too much coincidence.. This can't be another girl. They both went to the states before.' Woohyun's brows furrowed and Tiffany pointed at his forehead, making him freeze.

"Yah, don't frown. You'll get a lot of wrinkles this way." Tiffany scolded and their ice cream came. She took the lime flavour and passed it to him. "Since you're upset, you get to get the ice cream first." She beamed at him.

"Aegyo king gets the ice cream first because he's sad!"

"-for you and this is for me!" She on her ice cream and walked over to the table where the members sat. L and Woohyun followed along too.

The ice cream finished not long later and Tiffany stood up from her seat. "I'm going to the washroom." She told them and walked away.

At the same time, Woohyun got up from his seat too. "I'll go to the gents too." He said. He needed to confirm something. He needed to know if what he thought was right.

***

Before Tiffany entered the washroom, a voice shouted from behind her, making her stop and turn.

"Hwang Mi Young!" She turned to Woohyun with shocked eyes. Never had he called her Mi Young. It was just all to familiar to have her name spilled out from his mouth. "Hwang Mi Young." She frowned, why is it that she felt that there was more to her name? "Hwang.. Mi Young.."

"Yea-"

"Cry baby." She froze, her eyes wide before she turned the knob to enter the washroom. "Don't run anymore, please. I know it's you. Please. I regretted not going to the airport that day.. I was so upset and angered that you were going to leave me." She stopped.

"I'm not who you're looking for. You've got the wrong person, Oppa."

"I know you liked me before! I know! Soo told me, he told me. I'm sorry I hadn't realised it sooner. It isn't too late now. I've like you since we met, Mi Young, my Cry baby. I have and always will.." Tears started to slipped from Woohyun's eyes.

"It took you long enough to know it was me, Oppa. However, I can't promise you anything now. Not until I've repaid my favor. I promised Soo something and I need to fulfill it. He has already accomplished the job I've given to him, now it's my turn."

"Why can't you just leave him? We clearly love one another."

"I can't, Oppa. If you really love me, you will wait. Don't tell Soo that it is me. He can't know. He has to find out himself. He has to solve the puzzle pieces himself. If you want me, you will have to help me, Aegyo king. We have to bring him and Hee Young together. It's the only way I can ever repay him for taking care of you. The only way... to-"

"What are you guys doing out here?" L asked from behind Woohyun and the two widened their eyes. Tiffany quickly went in the washroom while Woohyun wiped his tears.

"Uh.. she dropped something."

"Oh. Okay." L walked past him and went into the gents.

Woohyun walked to the door of the ladies and whispered, "We will fight this together, Mi Young. I will help you. I will wait. Just please don't leave." Before he went into the gents too.

When the three went back to the group, they left the store and went back to L's house. L couldn't help himself but noticed that there was something different between Woohyun and Tiffany. They would exchange glances before looking else where quickly.

'I'm sorry, I will cheat just this once, Tiff. I'm going to find out who you really are. And I'm going to see if you're really Cry baby.' L thought before going into his room.

He took his phone out and dialed someone's number. The person picked up and L spoke into the phone, "Give me a folder about Tiffany Hwang Mi Young." Before he hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

So.. this story isn't all about L and Hee Young after all~ L needs to find out who Tiffany is before he is able to find Hee Young and Woohyun and Tiffany has a sad story ):  Again, if you have spotted any mistakes, forgive me, seems like spell check isn't working x.x Do tell me if you spotted mistakes anywhere, I'll change it(:

Oh and I need you to vote for a poll. It's nothing relavant to the story. I thought of naming my subbers and I need you to vote whether you guys would like to be named or not. If you guys do, you guys shall me called 'Gems' and I will call you 'My Gems'. Cheesy I know but as you can see, since my name is Gemslover, and I love Gems (which is not true at all, I just came out with this name when I wanted to create an AFF account.) If you guys are 'Gems' then I love you, LOL!

 

Comment and subscribe:D!